Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Whilst delivery was speedy and the parcel well packaged the advent calendar crochet pattern and kit was disappointing. Some of the wool specified in the pattern was substituted with alternative colours/makes. The white wool had a dirty mark on it as thought something had been spilt on it. Also despite the pattern saying a size 5 crochet hook to be used a size 6 hook was in the kit. There are a couple of minor errors in the printed pattern and the diagrams and instructions for how to do the stitches were blurred and of poor quality. Some of the wool was of a nicer quality and the colours that were substituted were mostly acceptable. Nice design but disappointed by the kit.
Hello Kerry,

Great to hear you were happy with our delivery of the kit.

We always value feedback on our service, as well as our products and we will inform the brand directly on the points you have raised.

If there is anything else we can help with, please do email us directly - team@makersretail.co.uk.

The Makers Team
only get 2 stars as you makers didn't include my full delivery address ,so I therefore had to go chasing Dpd to see where my delivery was as it didnt arrive on time and the cost of postage cost me nearly as much as the goods ordered 🤔
Hello Jackie,

The order was fulfilled based on the full address provided at the time of checkout. However, glad to hear the goods still arrived with you.

The Makers Team
Firstly ordered missing items, no response to email, but a standard email a few hours later explaining it was out of stock. When rest of my order finally arrived, it was still minus one item. I have emailed and filled out a contact form. No response. Will Be emailing AGAIN as due either a refund, or even better, the item I actually paid for.
Hello James,

Sorry to hear you were missing items from your order.

Our team will be in touch via email to get this resolved for you.

The Makers Team
Was disappointed with lack of instructions - no good putting " cover the front of your card with backing paper" when I had no idea what backing paper was and when I had figured it out by process of elimination I had no double sided tape or craft glue. As I had bought the pack for something to do during lock down I was amazed to find not all things needed to make the cards were included in the pack and was thus stuck and unable to proceed. Also surely 40 sticky pads for 20 cards is not very generous. Would not buy again
Hello Carol,

The complete set of instructions you receive with this purchase has a finished image of a card, as well a number key to enable you to see the finished card to allow you to understand which card, backing papers and toppers you need to use to create the card - This is the case for all 20 cards that the kit makes.

With regards to the adhesive, you receive a set of foam pad sheets with the kit, which is sufficient for the projects, however at the time of checkout you should've received the option to purchase and additional adhesive kit.

Makers Superstore
Loved the product,its brilliant but the postage not so much paid the same for a 4 x5in piece of card as the biggest scan n cut mat
do not know anything about who to send your goods with.
Never received complete order and havent been given explanation or refund ?
I did buy few items which was fine no issues with delivery , but I tried to order Disney DX at reduced price 20percent off on Sunday last day of sale ,tried to buy on your openpay did not work, said my phone number was wrong but wasn't I phoned them said they didn't have phone number on my account , also tried to pay twice by credit cards still nothing happened, I was so disappointed as I would of liked the machine at reduced price on open pay, as advertised.
Hello, thanks for the note. Open pay approval is not at the discretion of MakerSuperstore. This is a separate transaction with the payment provider. We are delighted that the products we provided we received as expected.
I am still awaiting the delivery of the rest of my order- promised for the 1st June. Parcel 15505529160818 Order X6088
You sent an e-mail saying my purchase would be delivered on 29th May - still not here! Tried to contact you, but the "contact us" button would not work - on several occasions. So can't give a proper review yet. But please, where is my parcel?
I haven't got it yet it was only dispatched on the first of june
Disappointed, order not received complete, had to make contact to chase balance if order
I was a bit disappointed that for £32 at the package I received from you. It said in the advert there was enough materials to make up to 100 cards - there were only 8 envelopes. The cards to make up the cards were fine but still a bit disappointing.
Theresa
Not had much help in purchasing other goods necessary to go with this lovely pack
Left at wrong address
The card making pack I ordered was lovely and very good quality but I did expect it to contain some instructions. As I have never made greeting cards like this before I really needed to know how to do it. I have requested instructions and hope these arrive soon so I can start. Once I receive them I will increase my rating
Original ordered arrived damaged and whereas this was replaced FOC 2nd parcel damaged also. This is simply caused by poor packaging. On the plus side delivery extremely quick.
I expected to be able to make birthday cards with this purchase
I had ordered 2 different yarns. The parcel arrived and I was happy to see that 1 of the yarns had been delivered. On the paperwork for the parcel it stated the order and quantities. I waited a few days thinking the other half of my order might arrive later. After a couple of days nothing so emailed, I was informed that there had been a discrepancy in the system and that my yarn wasn't coming. I wonder how long it would have taken them to inform me that they had over £30 of my money and I wasn't getting the product I had ordered. I was given options as to how my refund could be processed. I chose a PayPal refund as that was how I paid. This then took more time than expected and I had to email saying I would escalate my complaint to eventually get my refund. Also if you want a PayPal refund I wouldn't give them your bank details as I was asked for. It can be done through PayPal using your email address.
I got sent part order
Didn’t get informed of lack of availability of one item and have not been contacted or refunded the 9.59
I want to order more but am reluctant to in view of th fact they owe me
Makers Superstore is rated 4.70 based on 1,111 reviews