Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Loved the product,its brilliant but the postage not so much paid the same for a 4 x5in piece of card as the biggest scan n cut mat
do not know anything about who to send your goods with.
Never received complete order and havent been given explanation or refund ?
I did buy few items which was fine no issues with delivery , but I tried to order Disney DX at reduced price 20percent off on Sunday last day of sale ,tried to buy on your openpay did not work, said my phone number was wrong but wasn't I phoned them said they didn't have phone number on my account , also tried to pay twice by credit cards still nothing happened, I was so disappointed as I would of liked the machine at reduced price on open pay, as advertised.
Hello, thanks for the note. Open pay approval is not at the discretion of MakerSuperstore. This is a separate transaction with the payment provider. We are delighted that the products we provided we received as expected.
I am still awaiting the delivery of the rest of my order- promised for the 1st June. Parcel 15505529160818 Order X6088
You sent an e-mail saying my purchase would be delivered on 29th May - still not here! Tried to contact you, but the "contact us" button would not work - on several occasions. So can't give a proper review yet. But please, where is my parcel?
I haven't got it yet it was only dispatched on the first of june
Disappointed, order not received complete, had to make contact to chase balance if order
I was a bit disappointed that for £32 at the package I received from you. It said in the advert there was enough materials to make up to 100 cards - there were only 8 envelopes. The cards to make up the cards were fine but still a bit disappointing.
Theresa
Not had much help in purchasing other goods necessary to go with this lovely pack
Left at wrong address
The card making pack I ordered was lovely and very good quality but I did expect it to contain some instructions. As I have never made greeting cards like this before I really needed to know how to do it. I have requested instructions and hope these arrive soon so I can start. Once I receive them I will increase my rating
Original ordered arrived damaged and whereas this was replaced FOC 2nd parcel damaged also. This is simply caused by poor packaging. On the plus side delivery extremely quick.
I expected to be able to make birthday cards with this purchase
I had ordered 2 different yarns. The parcel arrived and I was happy to see that 1 of the yarns had been delivered. On the paperwork for the parcel it stated the order and quantities. I waited a few days thinking the other half of my order might arrive later. After a couple of days nothing so emailed, I was informed that there had been a discrepancy in the system and that my yarn wasn't coming. I wonder how long it would have taken them to inform me that they had over £30 of my money and I wasn't getting the product I had ordered. I was given options as to how my refund could be processed. I chose a PayPal refund as that was how I paid. This then took more time than expected and I had to email saying I would escalate my complaint to eventually get my refund. Also if you want a PayPal refund I wouldn't give them your bank details as I was asked for. It can be done through PayPal using your email address.
I got sent part order
Didn’t get informed of lack of availability of one item and have not been contacted or refunded the 9.59
I want to order more but am reluctant to in view of th fact they owe me
I love the Disney product Belle and Snowhite but it took me 2 days to activate and without the help of a friend I would not have managed and I received no reply from you when I contacted you explaining what my problem was I would like some more details on activation and problems that can happen Regards Vivien Martin
Makers Superstore is rated 4.68 based on 823 reviews