Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
I bought a mat nerver used wrong one orderd they said it had been used i never took it out of the bag it came in and would not exchange never dhop there again
Aweful customer service, no response on email or Instagram over a week still waiting for an answer
Didn’t have the stock in of part of the bundle they were selling so refunded part of it but only if I make another order. Disgusting and ignoring my emails to refund back to my PayPal. Fraudsters!
Took far too long to receive order
I never believed I could get scammed of my total life savings of $65k. I was warned by my cousin to avoid deals on this platform that a lot of scammers are there. I never for once thought bitcoin or crypto funds was recoverable. All thanks to Charles who I met on same telegram. He’s kind hearted and gave me the right platform to get all my funds recovered. His handle is @michael1richard (telegram)

Or gmail Michael7gmail.com
We have been charged but our order has never arrived!!
Items not yet received advised on way the. E mail to say mistake made asked for an update in delivery no reply received and no confirmation of delivery date whist is stuck with create and craft
I did not receive the order Yet.
Quality of card fine but instructions for a beginner not explained enough No white card in the pack which it says to use and no idea what mall means
I was notified it had been dispatched but have never received anything !!!!!!!!!
07 June
And a week later and I still have not received anything. I will review if you send me something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
were is my order
Very poor quality product
Was so excited when I found you and then saw that you were promising same day despatch / next day delivery if orders were placed by 3pm, well I have placed 3 orders so far totally nearly £1,000 and none have been despatched same day, still haven't had confirmation of despatch for an order placed 4 days ago! After this I am unlikely to order from you again sadly.
very poor, no parcel, dont answer your questions and even inores paypal team.
Have written a letter to you which should explain.
I am not enamoured of your customer service department, concerning my request for a refund of the second payment of £44.95 , that you took from my bank, as we only received or wanted ONE order. Apart from that I am fairly satisfied with the contents sent.
I am disappointed with the home making card kit.Can I please have my money backthank you.
Nearly all the sheets had on the same patterns on them what ever they were supposed to be , very disappointed with the whole package.
I have not received my order so cannot comment. Please resend. Thank you.
Order over a week ago and still haven’t received my purchase
Makers Superstore is rated 4.68 based on 823 reviews