Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Brilliant service. Placed order for SNC on Tuesday, delivered Wednesday. Prices very competitive . All in all a much better experience than from some of the well known shopping channels!!
Fab, super quick service. I bought extra blades so I didn't have to pay a delivery charge.... even better !
Another excellent shopping experience. I would urge all Scan n Cut owners to shop here rather than that well known shopping channel. Three mats and a Disney pattern card for a great price and swift delivery.
Ordered SDX ScanNCut on Thursday evening it was delivered on the Saturday. Excellent service, I have no hesitation in recommending or using this shop again.
Thank you Makers Superstore for the excellent prompt delivery. I ordered an item midday and received it the following day - very impressed ! Will be shopping with you again 🙂
Next Day delivery. Good price. Latest model (2020) not 2019 like other suppliers. Excellent customer service (Dawn) answered all my questions. Will use Makers again.
I’m so pleased with my new toy , the Disney SCAN&CUT SDX2200S . Ordered on 26.4.21 and next day . Very impressed . Recommend 😊
Recently purchased the brother scan n cut Sdx2200Disney machine. I am very pleased with it, cuts beautifully and looks fantastic. So glad I waited for this machine.
I finally got the combination of image tracing and Cut to Print working together thanks to Sue.
Prompt and efficient service
I am wonderfully surprised at how good makers superstore is. From buying to delivery they do not stop communicating with you. You know exactly when your parcel is arriving time slot included and then they text to to say where they have left it if you’re not in, perfect service and of course ..... you know their goods are excellent. Thank you makers superstore. Very happy customer
This is the first time I have bought an item from Makers Superstore. The item I ordered was on a pre order. So I had to wait a about 6 weeks for it. When Makers received the shipment it was dispatched that day and I received it the following day. So excellent delivery service. I am sure that I will be using Makers Superstore in the future as the Scan and Cut items are competitively priced.
Wonderful from ordering to delivery I had emails I was kept informed of everything going on I couldn't have asked for anymore. Excellent and highly recommended.
I ordered the pack of three Brother Scan N Cut standard mats. The delivery was quick the service excellent and will be ordering again in the future. I would also recommend this company..
I bought the Vinyl Auto Blade (with activation Card) and a spare blade. Activation Easy to Set-up, Delivery was fast and I'm pleased with my purchase and will buy from this store again.
I haven't had time to use my vinyl auto blade kit yet but it arrived very quickly and was very easy to install.
Would have like to be able to see examples of the pages within the book in the web page as it is an expensive item.
Keep up the good work . Definitely will carry on purchasing items.
Brought the calligraphy set for my scan n cut it’s brilliant
Still waiting for someone to contact re. my complaint!!
Makers Superstore is rated 4.75 based on 1,481 reviews