Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
I was surprised that I could get the things I needed for my new scanncut from anyone else, I thought create and craft were the agents but I now know to come to you first, thank you Maureen George
Products arrived very quickly and packaged very eco friendly, no oversized boxes . This is our first time buying from you but it won’t be our last. Excellent prices, great service.
Excellent company to deal with and super fast delivery, very pleased x
Excellent, very fast delivery
Brilliant place to buy anything you need, items arrive so fast, best online store to buy from, a massive thank you for your service
Excellent customer service and speedy delivery
Excellent ,fast transaction. Cannot fault this company..
Very quick and good service, helped with any issues I had, have made a second order
Goods arrived perfectly packed in perfect condition and on time
Really good prices and super quick delivery.
Pleased with my purchase. Good service received within 3 working days and was fully tracked.
Brilliant Fast and efficient Service! I ❤️ Makers! Always very helpful and goods at an affordable price. Really impressed I have bought from before on numerous occasions and always think of Makers if I need craft supplies. Highly recommended Thanks once again
My first purchase with you. Excellent all round. Competitive prices and brilliant packaging together with next day delivery. Thank you.
Excellent service. Very quick delivery. The staff are excellent at helping if one has a problem. I definitely will be using Makers Superstore as a permanent source of supplies.
Have purchased several items from Makers Superstore, the most recent being the Scan n Cut SDX2200. Always received a very fast delivery and if not possible, communication from customer services is excellent. Would highly recommend this company and their products 5*
What an amazing find. Customer service excellent when i had a query about my order responded same day. Delivery of my order was precise. I have told my family and friends about Makers Superstore. Thank you.
Brilliant service. Placed order for SNC on Tuesday, delivered Wednesday. Prices very competitive . All in all a much better experience than from some of the well known shopping channels!!
Fab, super quick service. I bought extra blades so I didn't have to pay a delivery charge.... even better !
Another excellent shopping experience. I would urge all Scan n Cut owners to shop here rather than that well known shopping channel. Three mats and a Disney pattern card for a great price and swift delivery.
Ordered SDX ScanNCut on Thursday evening it was delivered on the Saturday. Excellent service, I have no hesitation in recommending or using this shop again.
Makers Superstore is rated 4.75 based on 1,647 reviews