Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Makers superstore online site is super easy to navigate and I they have a wide range of products that they have in stock for the scanNcut machine. Shopping and checkout is simple and the customer service and communication are of a high standard, so the customer is kept informed at each stage of the process. Items despatched and delivered quickly too.
One of the items I ordered was a standard blade holder, however when it came it was for the SDX models, and I had ordered it for my CM900. I did e mail when I received this, and have since returned the blade, but have not had a response. I would be grateful if someone would e mail me back to let me know what is happening.
Posted 30 minutes ago
Items ordered arrived well packaged. My only gripe is that I was told I was paying for net day delivery buy items arrived a couple of days later. For this I think £4.95is too expensive
Great service great value products too
Jeg mangler stadig noget
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you are missing items, please email us directly on team@makersretail.co.uk and we can get this resolved for you.

Thanks,
The MAKERS Team
Fabulous quality card making packs, lovely colours and someth8ng a bit different.
very lovely transaction and quick response to a problem but sorted and in the end was the courier's fault and nothing to do with makers superstore
Easy to order and quick delivery Goods excellent
Very speedy delivery, excellent service, great communication.
Plenty of choice on the easy to navigate website . Delivery was excellent . Will definitely use again .
Very impressed with the way and rapidity that my order was dealt with. Thank you.
I was most impressed with the delivery of my purchase as well as the quick turnover ,
Quick, smooth service. Thank you.
Still waiting for someone to contact re. my complaint!!
Very good service
I cannot get Brother scan and cut cutting mats from C&C and was looking for another supplier and found you, I will certainly get all my supplies from you in future, C& C don't seem to bother about supplying for the older CM models now they are selling the newer models and I don't want to purchase another Scan and Cut machine as mine works perfectly.
Was thrilled to bits with my order really good value for money have already started on my cards turn out as as shown and I've loads of ideas fof other cards beside only started in the last lockdown really enjoying it thank for the speed service excellent p strain runcorn
Absolutely Fab Service from start to finish!
I will have NO hesitation what so ever to buy from Makers Superstore again.
Unfortunately it is rare now a days to get good service like I received from MakersSuperstore!!
Great customer service, great Prices and fast delivery
Will order from you again
The item was excellent and as described
I ordered some cutting blades, had two emails to say they were in their way but they didn’t arrived. Contacted customer services and they sent replacement. They said they couldn’t track original parcel which I find very strange??
Hello Heather,

Sorry to hear your were not happy with the service.

Unfortunately parcels do go missing from time to time and the quickest resolution for our Makers is to organise a replacement as soon as we are made aware of any issues.

Thanks,