Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Makers superstore online site is super easy to navigate and I they have a wide range of products that they have in stock for the scanNcut machine. Shopping and checkout is simple and the customer service and communication are of a high standard, so the customer is kept informed at each stage of the process. Items despatched and delivered quickly too.
Very quick delivery
I ordered mats and blades for my scan n Cut at a terrific price. The ordering process was simple, my goods arrived very quickly, by courier and I was kept informed of progress every step of the way
Excellent service, nice and prompt delivery.
Absolutely brilliant ordered one day delivered the next first class products
Excellent delivery of products, as described. Lost one star simply because the OpenPay amounts don't ever seen to match up with what OpenPay propose.
Never ordered from here before, saw the 20 % off and knew I had to get some new blades for my scan and cut. Purchased 4 blades at £ 28.40 plus postage and before where of ordering I had received my new blades. Well Done Makers for this fast efficient service pity we can't keep 20 % off all of the time. Many thanks
Only place to shop for Scan N Cut and general craft supplies!
Order one day, delivered with a smile the next, you cannot get better than that. This company bends over backwards to ensure that the customer gets the sevice that they deserve, it really is all about the makers.
Perfect transaction from start to finish. Quick delivery what more could you ask for
Excellent service,fast dispatch and delivery.
I ordered a 1200SDX mat, great fast service from Makers. I received the mat the day after I ordered it.
7i find uou a great company to deal with very wuick delivery snd wonderful customer service
Order placed on 21/01/2021 and received on 22/01/2021 - what more can I say?
Absolutely fantastic service :-)
Fantastic service as always. Customer service is also amazing. Thankyou.
Cannot fault the service, very fast and reliable only downside is the purchase didn’t register in the account section
Thank you my items are great and very fast delivery 5*
Best place i found for scan n cut blade's at great prices, very very fast delivery
Very quick delivery.
This is the only place I will buy my scan n cut accessories from... reliable and super fast deliveries..my orders arrived next day ...Thankyou susan
I'm so glad that I came across Makers Superstore when I was searching for accessories for my Brother scan n cut . Not only did I find the items I wanted at a terrific price , my order arrived in super quick time . Makers Superstore is now my go to craft product supplier .
Can't believe how quick my item got to me A* would buy from them again..... Even with covid it still didn't take long at all go ahead and buy from them, you will be very happy.
Makers Superstore is rated 4.70 based on 1,136 reviews