Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Makers superstore online site is super easy to navigate and I they have a wide range of products that they have in stock for the scanNcut machine. Shopping and checkout is simple and the customer service and communication are of a high standard, so the customer is kept informed at each stage of the process. Items despatched and delivered quickly too.
Excellent range, and always prompt delivery.
Easy order, quick delivery, very impressed.
Quality items at a reasonable price fast delivery
Goods arrived quickly. very pleased.
Great service. Ordered at the weekend, items dispatched on the Monday and delivered on the Tuesday.
Fast delivery and excellent customer service. Highly recommended.
Not activated yet but very pleased that the order had arrived on time as planned, thank you.
The cutting mats are brilliant and very good value for money. Delivery was prompt and I was kept up to date with the details. Thank you, will definitely order again.
I rarely review unless I am surprised by great service. This is one of those occasions. Had help with the order, special offers and delivery was next day as opposed to 3-5 day as stated. Progress on dispatch and tracking was superb. Products was my wife would have to vouch but judging by her contentment I would say they a rated highly.
My order was easy to complete, I found what I needed, without too much fuss. Delivery was extremely fast.
as always a very speedy delivery
Makers Supermarket had the stock I needed - blades for the scan and cut. Easy to order from their website and delivery was quick, turned up when expected and in excellent condition. Added bonus was buying three for the price of two - much appreciated.
Very pleased to have used Makers Superstore. Speedy delivery of items.
Good value, ease of finding items
Great service always kept inform quick reliable great products always affordable wouldn't shop anywhere else ..
MY MACHINE ARRIVED BROKEN
Hello Debra, Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your machine. The team have received your message via our Team account and have contacted you get this resolved. If you have any further issues, you can contact us directly on Facebook messenger or email team@makersretail.co.uk Thanks, The Makers Team
Was not sure what I would buy when I found Makers Superstore. But I had no fear after buying this week with lots of goodies I needed after buying an SDX a while ago.. the products I ordered came very quickly, so pleased, from ordering to accepting the products.. well done Makers Superstore,🏆
Sold to many of the product and did not have enough stock. Which delays the item which was for a birthday
Hello Simon, Unfortunately there was a stock discrepancy on our system and as a result this did affect your order, however our team did all they can to ensure all delays were communicated to you. Apologies for any inconvenience caused with this delay. Thanks, The Makers Team
Sticker kit…. Love it, easy to use and the delivery amazing. Thank you makers superstore
Easy to order and quick delivery.
Makers Superstore is rated 4.75 based on 1,556 reviews