Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Fantastic service
Excellent service,prompt delivery at time specified,and best price on items purchased couldn't ask for anymore Well done Makers I'll be back soon
Very good service will use this site again
Very impressed by the quick response, the attention to detail and the selection available.
First time buyer - easy to order and super quick delivery. Definitely be buying from here again! Thank you.
Super quick delivery and fantastic communication from order click to delivery on my doorstep. Unbeatable service, thanks.
Item was as described and arrived very swiftly. Very pleased with the service
Excellent to deal with and really helpful. The items bought were packed really well and arrived very quickly. I will definitely be using them again. And would recommend them to anyone.
Really quick dispatch and delivery. Products just what I needed. Thank you.
Delivered quickly packaged perfectly so no damage to products,very cheap compared to other places I tried sourcing the products from.
Hace unos días compre print and cut para sdx 225 y lo pude usar 2 veces. Y nunca más lo he podido usar..mi máquina me dice error en marcas de registro .lo probé en mis 2 dsx y ninguna me lee las marcas de registro..he intentado hacer varias cosas para que lea las marcas de registro y con nada me funcionan.
Hello Claudia,

Sorry to hear you had trouble with the activation of the card, I believe you have contacted our team email address and your issue has already been picked up.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us directly on team@makersretail.co.uk if you encounter any further issues.

Thanks,
Ashka
Great products really good prices & very quick delivery
Fantastic company will be back
Fab service.
Fast delivery
Fabulous service , would definitely recommend and will certainly order from you again 😊.
I put my order in for Brother Scan and cut adhesive mats.
As always customer service was outstanding.
Goods arived in two days.
A great company to deal with.
Thank you all.
Fantastic service this is my 3rd order really please with the service
Very quick delivery
OMG fab fab fab, excellent service fast delivery, ordered 10 am Monday received 9am the next day would recommend and will buy from them again xx
Fast and quick delivery will use again. There is a lot of variety on the website and will keep browsing sure there is more I need for my new ScannCut. Nice website.
Service was efficient and delivery prompt
Makers Superstore is rated 4.73 based on 1,347 reviews