Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Danke, es hat alles wunderbar funktioniert!
Excellent service and speedy delivery
Very pleased with how quick I received my order excellent service
Great product, fantastic service and delivery.
Very pleased with makers, delivery is excellent and kept informed from order to delivery.
First time I had heard of Makers, but I'm glad I found them.
Quality items at reasonable prices and super fast delivery. first class all the way.
Fast delivery
Makers is great fast postage and great service
Good Service and good delivery from Makers Superstore.

Amazing product

I am still discovering all it can do.

Recommended.
Great service dispatched & delivery quickly will use Makers Superstore again
Even though we are all having to deal with restrictions due to COVID, the service was excellent and they kept me updated and processed my order as quickly as was allowed.
I ordered SDX2200. It is a fantastic machine and the deal that it came with was superb. Can’t wait to try out the rhinestone kit. There was also a project to get you started which I was able to complete very quickly. I would definitely recommend this online store and will be checking out there other items to order more from them.
Excellent service, I had a problem with logging in to check the status of my order which was my error but they sorted it out quickly and efficiently and resent all the confirmations to me again. The order was delivered very quickly in the time slot given.
Speedy delivery excellent customer service
Really pleased with the speedy delivery. The product was on extended delivery, so I wasn’t expecting it for another three to four weeks. In the end, I received my goods soon after I placed the order
Very pleased with the delivery service. Was kept up to date when it was going to arrive.
Good communication from customer service especially when they were swamped with order and it was going to take a little longer to send out the item.
Love this new machine arrived quickly and questions were responded too immediately 😀
When I had a problem with a damaged item a replacement was sent immediately and without any fuss or quibble. Excellent services
Brilliant prices and service, super quick delivery and customer service second to none Excellent!
Its brilliant fast delivery