Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
My experience with Makers from start to finish was one of the most professional, prompt, and satisfying experiences I've had in a long time. Even when I made a slight error in my order, the customer service were courteous and extremely helpful ensuring my happiness, definitely a good merchant to support.
Fantastic service and very helpful. Really quick delivery
Excellent product , fast delivery will use again . New customer first order .
Arrived quickly, exactly what I ordered and well packaged
It's hard to find fault with a store who offer legitimate brother products, deliver the next day and don't charge postage when your spend exceeds £50. Iwas lucky to discover this store, hope you're just as lucky and benefit from great customer service, well stocked items and expertise in the ranges they sell. Take a peek for yourself.
Yet another excellent service from Makers. Delivery within 24 hours!!!
I used Makers Superstore on recommendation and have not been disappointed. I placed my order one afternoon and it was delivered the following day and had emailed updates keeping me informed. I will be using this supplier again and am happy to recommend.
Quick delivery! Thank you
As always excellent product and service
PRINT AND CUT IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED. AND HAVING THE A4 ARTBOARD IS GREATE
I have recently ordered accessories for my DX2200D which my husband bought me from you a month ago. The accessories were all in stock at a wonderful price prompt delivery. I ordered 3 mats at the weekend and the delivery was the next day. Wonderful go-to company. First-class all around.
Hi I am very pleased with the plates for the cutnboss machine for our craft club the plates certainly needed replacing. I have a cutnboss machine myself and I swear by it. They came very quick which waist great thanks.
The website had lots of information which helped me the select the product I bought. I was really pleased to find this information as I really wasn't sure which model of the Brother Scan n Cut I wanted, the chart Makers Superstore had on the website was really clear and helped and I ordered immediately! I'd been researching for weeks to figure out the differences. THANK YOU! The delivery was unbelievably fast too, it arrived the day after I ordered it! I totally made the right choice on the model and I'm really pleased with my purchase.
Very fast delivery very good service Excellent.
Ordered on the morning and they delivered the next day. Great products and excellent customer service
I purchased a scan n cut SDX 2200D for my daughter and am very pleased with it. Your customer service is excellent, Before I purchased it I was in touch with Anna at your customer service and she was very helpful going out of her way to help. Thankyou very much
Everything came in time and was in great condition. I get to play with it all now.
Good product as described and delivered promptly. 👌
Excellent service. Updated me immediately when my product was in and such a fantastic price on the Scan N Cut CM series mats. Thank you.
Really quick dispatch and they kept me informed about my order
Makers Superstore is rated 4.76 based on 1,737 reviews