Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
good quality
Well packaged, smooth delivery.
Very happy with card pack
Nice kit to stock everything up
A good selection of things in the pack. just wish the cutouts were sticky backed instead of the silly little squares that don't stick. Have been using craft glue instead, which was not the idea.
Quite satisfied
My cutting mat was bent on arrival but that’s not really within your control. Great experience with great pricing. Thanks
Very pleased but would have like it to have included some 'glue' as described in the projects.
Very quick service, product arrived within a couple of days, exactly as described in advert.
Good quality card and paper with ideas on how to use if needed.
Will certainly use again.
I haven't gone into the package yet. But very happy with the delivery Tim
Ideal product for the lockdown
At first glance I was delighted with package but am disappointed that there are no basic instructions as to how to put a card together. As I am a complete novice I just do not know where to start. Have looked on website but cannot find anything relating to the package I received.
First time subscriber. Looking forward to completing the cards.
Very pleased with the content plus fantastic one day delivery. Full marks!
Unfortunately the first few sheets were marked
Otherwise all good
Excellent service- beautiful product. On request of some ideas for creating cards prompt and coiteous response. Would welcome more ideas
Once I’d contacted the store to ask about delivery I had excellent, friendly emails until it was delivered a few days later. ...even to the point of letting me know my drivers name & time slot for delivery. I’d say it was a good price but it appeared to be the only new one in the uk I could find! It was however on a par with the same model( without the Disney) a t c & create ( but they were sold out) so it seemed good value.
As for the machine itself I will say make sure you watch YouTube videos of how to use it- the best being papered chef and applelover53 . Without these it’s useless! Subscribe to them both and start at the beginning, it may look like it only has a few buttons but it is a computer...it’s like saying the iPad only has one button! Oh and one thing you should be told....on your 1st use your mat might be too sticky, so sticky that the paper rips in half and bottom stays on mat...don’t panic, wash in sink with soapy water, if too much sticky removed, wipe with baby wipe. Apparently this is common, if so why not alter or put in warning! Someone suggested laying towel on new mat, smooth down and remove and should be good to go , no, doesn’t seem to leave any fibres.
Hey, makers, how about having some projects to do for us newbies! Using your materials it would be an advert!
One other thing, have a stack of card in ready to use.......
I found my experience very good quick delivery with no problem thank you
...