Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Ordered on the morning and they delivered the next day. Great products and excellent customer service
I purchased a scan n cut SDX 2200D for my daughter and am very pleased with it. Your customer service is excellent, Before I purchased it I was in touch with Anna at your customer service and she was very helpful going out of her way to help. Thankyou very much
Everything came in time and was in great condition. I get to play with it all now.
Good product as described and delivered promptly. 👌
Excellent service. Updated me immediately when my product was in and such a fantastic price on the Scan N Cut CM series mats. Thank you.
Really quick dispatch and they kept me informed about my order
Happy with purchase will take me awhile to get my head round my Brother scan and cut 135, it took a week to get to me but we had a bank holiday so I can accept that.
Very happy with my purchase and the quick response I had to a query
The scan and cut dx purchased was part of the scan and cut fund i run, i raise money for the fund selling my design usbs, the full cost of the usbs going into the fund, once a scan and cut is bought it is given to a charity group, the scan and cut dx biught in this case went to bright minds charity in grimsby, i traveled over yesterday a distance of over 300 miles to present the bright minds group with the machine, i am sure they will get many happy hours use out of it, i am now saving up funds for the next scan and cut dx machine to donate.
Makers always deliver when they say they will, you order late on a Wednesday evening and your Item is Couriered to you arriving Friday Afternoon, can not fault them for their Customer service their merchandise and their delivery times brilliant firm to deal with.
Brilliant service. So excited to get started.
Lovely company have ordered from them a few times always a very fast delivery
I have nothing but praise for this company. I emailed a question on a Saturday and got a reply on the Sunday. Every contact has been handled in a friendly and courteous manner and my order was delivered within 2 days. I would recommend this company to everybody and I will definitely be shopping here again.
I purchased a Brother SNC DX220 Disney machine. Im over the moon with it and the price was such good value that I was able to order a spare blade and a 12x24" cutting mat for less than the machine alone from other online stores, AND I received a free Rhinestone starter kit as well; bargain!!!! Communication was very good and the delivery once processed was next day; another positive. Only criticism was the delay in processing the order, it took a week to be processed, which with it being "in stock" I would have thought would have been a little quicker, albeit there was a bank holiday weekend a few days after I placed my order so maybe I was just being a little impatient. All in all I am very pleased with my purchase and would definitely order from Makers again.
Excellent service, really quick delivery, parcel was securely packaged, will definitely buy again from Makers Superstore!
Ordered a scan n cut machine. Took hours for the confirmation email to come through (always a worry when you spend £100s on the web) and then heard nothing for nearly a week. Chased it up on day 6 and miraculously it was dispatched that same day.
Really good company who keep you informed all the way about your order. My order arrived quickly and was very well packaged. I can definitely recommend Makers to everyone. Thank you
Wonderful retailer. Great choice and quantity of stock. All at competitive prices. Fast delivery. Thank you makers .
Highly recommend
Purchased a Disney 2200 scan and cut, turned up within five working days. As it was a bank holiday weekend i thought this was a very quick delivery. No problems excellent service.
Makers Superstore is rated 4.76 based on 1,713 reviews