Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Very impressed with contents and the service and will use this contact again Thank you.”
Looks very good but no instructions! I have not made many cards before and I would appreciate some help! Thanks
I am a new comer to card making. It’s something I have been meaning to try for a while. Now I have some spare time And, thanks to you, some inspiration to get started.
Very pleased with my purchase
Very happy.
Very prompt delivery and quality of product would recommend them in future.
Yes was very pleased with this it will keep me busy at this time would like to no if you have any more offers on thankyou
Excellent service
I found the card creative kit very easy to use. Especially as I am not very creative. The cards are very pretty and various different types which will be useful when not shopping during lock down.
Good choice for present home activity
Good prices & designs. Would like to sets more clearer so you can see what paper pads look like.
Would use them again & recommend them.
Very good and good quality
I was very happy with my purchase
Haven’t started it yet it’s my first time but looks good
Very impressed with the person who took the order on the phone and the fast delivery
Thanks
Would have been useful to have more information on other items required to make your cards eg A4 white card
I ordered the card making pack as advertised in Prima Magazine. This arrived very quickly, is of good quality and value for money. The one criticism I have is that almost everything is pink and lilac - there is no green as was advertised.
Not had time to construct any cards as yet but trimmed off all diecut pieces - very nice assortment and I look forward to making the cards
Excellent service
Good service with quick delivery
Makers Superstore is rated 4.73 based on 1,278 reviews