Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Ordered SDX2200D machine on 13th April, it was out of stock, and was dispatched the same day as they received more stock, arrived to me on 21st April by courier. I was notified by email at each stage from order to delivery. I do think it could have had an outer box, to disguise and protect the box inside. Excellent service. Thank you!
Item delivered within a week. Was well packed and exactly as described. I would certainly recommend this firm and will be using them again in the future.
Had no problems, arrived quite quickly, considering where I live and undamaged.
Recently purchased the brother scan n cut Sdx2200Disney machine. I am very pleased with it, cuts beautifully and looks fantastic. So glad I waited for this machine.
Great price for the SDX2200D machine, a bit of a delay but that was OK, already pre-ordered so there was a delay anyway, good communication and response thereafter.
very happy with my order
Excellent service and speed of delivery
Very good company, kept me informed about the delivery, the machine arrived in good condition and complete, I really recommend.
Easy to order on website, had some stock issues but they were resolved very quickly. Very fast delievery and item well packaged. Great product very happy .
ScanNcut mats received very quickly
I finally got the combination of image tracing and Cut to Print working together thanks to Sue.
Excellent service with no problems whatsoever. Speedy delivery with my order carefully wrapped. Price matched some of the best known crafting suppliers. Makers Superstore now bookmarked!
Prompt and efficient service
From order to delivery, very quick and professional. Would use this company again.😊
Order arrived in brilliant time was packed well and in perfect condition. Everything I ordered was included no shortages. Very very happy
Service was excellent.
Havent used it yet waiting for delivery of my disney machine
Very prompt service at a good price.
like this site very quick delivery will order again
Excellent service and super quick delivery. My first order and so far so good.
Makers Superstore is rated 4.74 based on 1,442 reviews