Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Plenty of choices on the Website, easy to navigate and fair prices. My order was delivered Quickly and well packaged. Will definitely be using this site again the future. Thank you.
Excellent service.
First clas
Excellent service
Ordered online, product ease ready for pickup quickly. When I went to pick it up, everyone was very polite and professional and even helped me get it loaded in my car. Love this place and even though a distance for me to travel I prefer this place.
I bought the scan n cut 3 pack cutting mat. They arrived promptly on the correct day, well packaged. They were a reasonable price too. Will use Makers Superstore again in the future
I really like the quick delivery Super easy check out
First time ordering will definitely use again.
Brilliant fast service
I ordered a product I was unable to locate in the United States. After ordering, I asked a question online and got an answer the following day. A couple days later the code was emailed to me. Very professional and efficient service! Thank you!
Fab customer service, problem with parcel was corrected very quickly!
I got an email to say my order would arrive on Monday, then to my surprise I received another email to say it would arrive on Saturday! Very thrilled with being kept updated with progress of order and my scan n cut is fantastic.
Arrived much earlier than expected. Really pleased with the results so far and does exactly what the advertising promises.
Speedy delivery. Item arrived in perfect condition. The only negative is that shipping costs are a bit expensive for a relatively low-cost item.
Items arrived very quickly. Very happy with the service.
Delighted with my new Machne, and customer service.
Brilliant service and so quick
easy to order, speedy delivery and perfect goods, what more do i need. thank you,
Excellent customer service, fast delivery and a good price.
Excellent. High quality items. Excellent staff and wonderful service