Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Makers superstore online site is super easy to navigate and I they have a wide range of products that they have in stock for the scanNcut machine. Shopping and checkout is simple and the customer service and communication are of a high standard, so the customer is kept informed at each stage of the process. Items despatched and delivered quickly too.
Efficient and informative as always. Thanks Maker Team.
Bought a number of Scanncut .both SDX AND CM mats .came the next day can't argue with that service also enjoyed the discount on them. miss read question re communicate thought is was about ordering in case people think they did not answer me.
Thank you Makers Superstore for the excellent prompt delivery. I ordered an item midday and received it the following day - very impressed ! Will be shopping with you again 🙂
I’ve ordered several times from Makers Superstore and I’ve always received excellent service and very fast no hassle delivery. Very happy.
Excellent service and value once again, thank you.
Delivery quick, was a little concerned about the packaging, but SDX mats seem ok.
My order was delivered the next day. Brilliant service, highly recommend.
Fast delivery.
This is the first time that I have used Makers Superstore and it will not be the last. Very quick delivery with the product well packaged.
Excelente atención compre desde chile y super bien.
Parcel arrived on time, well packaged and just what I wanted!
Great service and fast postage. First Class
The ordering was easy and the delivery was next day. Very helpful staff
First class service,my wife is very pleased with her new Brother scanNcut machine. Many thanks, Mr W Halliwell
Excellent service very fast delivery pleased with purchase. Will shop here again
Ordered SDX2200D machine and it was out of stock, was advised more stock would be available end of the week, or early the following week. It actually arrived to me on the Fxiday by courier. I was able to track each stage from order through to delivery. I was surprised the machine was not packed in an outer box but arrived in the manufacturers box. Price was excellent, a good experience from start to finish -Thank You
Just could not complain about anything fantastic service. Thank you
Delivery next day as expected and quite happy navigating site, easy to order. Would be good to have phone no as well as email contact to solve any query
Excellent service, as before. Don’t suppose you can stock blank tees, bags etc for me to decorate?
Great customer service! Would buy from again.
Makers Superstore is rated 4.74 based on 1,445 reviews