Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Makers superstore online site is super easy to navigate and I they have a wide range of products that they have in stock for the scanNcut machine. Shopping and checkout is simple and the customer service and communication are of a high standard, so the customer is kept informed at each stage of the process. Items despatched and delivered quickly too.
Excellent product , fast delivery will use again . New customer first order .
I was misled by your website stating dispatch would be quicker than it was and whilst waiting for updates I messaged and emailed for confirmation but did not receive timely replies. Very disappointed.
Hi Sandra, sorry to hear your parcel didn't arrive when you expected. Our website clearly states - Fully tracked next working day delivery following the dispatch of your order and we aim to dispatch goods within 24hours from ordering, however, during busy periods this could take 4-5 working days. Your order was dispatched within the timescales set. Let us know if we can help with anything else. Best wishes Makers Team
Arrived quickly, exactly what I ordered and well packaged
It's hard to find fault with a store who offer legitimate brother products, deliver the next day and don't charge postage when your spend exceeds £50. Iwas lucky to discover this store, hope you're just as lucky and benefit from great customer service, well stocked items and expertise in the ranges they sell. Take a peek for yourself.
Yet another excellent service from Makers. Delivery within 24 hours!!!
I used Makers Superstore on recommendation and have not been disappointed. I placed my order one afternoon and it was delivered the following day and had emailed updates keeping me informed. I will be using this supplier again and am happy to recommend.
Quick delivery! Thank you
As always excellent product and service
PRINT AND CUT IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED. AND HAVING THE A4 ARTBOARD IS GREATE
The 3 products i ordered arrived quickly. I bad comment is that i ordered 2 new blades for my SnC which sadly were crushed as sent loose in a large grey plastic bag, so disappointed. Perhaps if they had been placed in a small box for protection would have been better.
I have recently ordered accessories for my DX2200D which my husband bought me from you a month ago. The accessories were all in stock at a wonderful price prompt delivery. I ordered 3 mats at the weekend and the delivery was the next day. Wonderful go-to company. First-class all around.
Hi I am very pleased with the plates for the cutnboss machine for our craft club the plates certainly needed replacing. I have a cutnboss machine myself and I swear by it. They came very quick which waist great thanks.
The website had lots of information which helped me the select the product I bought. I was really pleased to find this information as I really wasn't sure which model of the Brother Scan n Cut I wanted, the chart Makers Superstore had on the website was really clear and helped and I ordered immediately! I'd been researching for weeks to figure out the differences. THANK YOU! The delivery was unbelievably fast too, it arrived the day after I ordered it! I totally made the right choice on the model and I'm really pleased with my purchase.
Very fast delivery very good service Excellent.
Ordered on the morning and they delivered the next day. Great products and excellent customer service
I purchased a scan n cut SDX 2200D for my daughter and am very pleased with it. Your customer service is excellent, Before I purchased it I was in touch with Anna at your customer service and she was very helpful going out of her way to help. Thankyou very much
Everything came in time and was in great condition. I get to play with it all now.
Good product as described and delivered promptly. 👌
Excellent service. Updated me immediately when my product was in and such a fantastic price on the Scan N Cut CM series mats. Thank you.
Really quick dispatch and they kept me informed about my order
Makers Superstore is rated 4.75 based on 1,647 reviews