Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Makers superstore online site is super easy to navigate and I they have a wide range of products that they have in stock for the scanNcut machine. Shopping and checkout is simple and the customer service and communication are of a high standard, so the customer is kept informed at each stage of the process. Items despatched and delivered quickly too.
Excellent customer service. Have ordered foods from this company several times, the parcel arrives well packaged and usually delivered the next day.
Posted 10 minutes ago
Loved the easy to navigate web site and the speedy delivery, will definitely recommend and use again.
All happened exactly as had been said. Customer service excellent too. Makers will definitely be my ‘go to’ for Scan ‘n Cut accessories in the future.
The website is nice and easy to navigate. I recently placed two orders with Makers and the items were received within 2 to 4 working days. I think this is very good in view of the current challenges due to Covid. I will definitely be ordering more from Makers in the future.
Great place for all my needs with fast delivery
I ordered a scan n cut mat and blade holder, arrived very quickly. Very pleased.
Goods arrived on time no problems. Thank you Makers
Extremely fast delivery of my order. Very pleased!
Very good service, fast delivery, easy to order online, lovely website.
Good accessible website, easy to order from, fast delivery received item within days of ordering, kept updated on delivery, unable to comment on purchase as it’s a gift
I am so happy with my SDX Disney machine, SDX 3 pack and my vinyl activation card. Delivery came on the day they stated I will shop again thank you jeanette
Customers services were extremely helpful when I needed to amend my order
Absolutely delighted with the fast delivery of my universal pen holder for my scan n cut machine.
Order two sets of card kits which were brought for a mothers day present. Once I opened the double baged Dpd parcels I was little bit upset to see both the card sets that were in see through plastic bags with sticky tops to open were (1 bag split all the way down one side, 2nd bag the bottom was split) spilled out and the corners of the toppers were creased. Other than that the plain box of cards I ordered were fine due to being in a sturdy card board. Order arrived quickly. Quality of cards are good value for money.
Bought as a spare blade. Arrived very quickly.
Great support
I've used this site twice now. Both times excellent and easy from start to very quick delivery. The Playbook is very easy to learn from too! Will definitely use Makers again😀
Very surprised at how quickly my item was received by myself.
Excellent service, easy to find what I wanted on the website and especially quick in delivering it. Actually arrived a couple of days before the Makers suggestion, over a weekend. Top service, thank you.
Danke, es hat alles wunderbar funktioniert!
Makers Superstore is rated 4.73 based on 1,278 reviews