Makers Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Makers Superstore
Read Makers Superstore Reviews
Makers superstore online site is super easy to navigate and I they have a wide range of products that they have in stock for the scanNcut machine. Shopping and checkout is simple and the customer service and communication are of a high standard, so the customer is kept informed at each stage of the process. Items despatched and delivered quickly too.
Wide range of scanncut products. Very quick delivery. Will be using again.
Email saying SDX Blades in stock, placed order and quickly arrived, great service
Although an initial hiccough with my order, they very quickly corrected it and were extremely pleasant. This makes me buy from Makers Superstore, as their service and delivery is second to none.
Very efficient service
Order arrived very quickly. They were recommended by a friend and I will definitely use them again.
Easy site to use, and delivery was good.
Great customer service and delivery which was also quick!
Fabulous fast service
Excellent service order came on time cant praise u enough thanks
Excellent service will buy from site again
Good communication and extremely fast delivery
Excellent product, and your delivery and customer service is excellent.
Brilliant Fast and efficient Service! I ❤️ Makers! Always very helpful and goods at an affordable price. Really impressed I have bought from before on numerous occasions and always think of Makers if I need craft supplies. Highly recommended Thanks once again
Super fast delivery I was delighted to purchase the SDX2200D machine which arrived the next working day the price was amazing ordering on line was a breeze and customer communication superb this is my one stop place to shop for all my SDX supplies Thank you for a great service
Very good reliable service
Ordering was easy and straight forward. Delivery excellent without extra packaging, which I personally think is more eco-friendly, after all the manufacturer has already packaged the product. Everything was included as described and I have loved trying it out. Loads to still to learn so thank goodness for YouTube and Canvas. Canvas is an easy software to learn and get creative. Just remember to switch to draw when you want lines to be drawn out with the pens or you could end up being frustrated with the results. The machine won't recognise you want the lines drawn unless you've told it and will by default expect the cutting blade. It's not a mind reader, maybe that could be built in, in the future 😜 I'm loving this purchase. ❤️
My first purchase with you. Excellent all round. Competitive prices and brilliant packaging together with next day delivery. Thank you.
Excellent service. Very quick delivery. The staff are excellent at helping if one has a problem. I definitely will be using Makers Superstore as a permanent source of supplies.
Super quick delivery and every thing just as advertised I will be back thanks
Great service, thank you