Makers Superstore Reviews

team@makersretail.co.uk

1-3 Corpacq Stadium
Heywood Road

Tell us how Makers Superstore made you happy
Very speedy despatch despite the Coronavirus restrictions. Thank you!
I would suggest that every crafter use Makers Superstore. The ordering is easy, The prices are great and the Delivery Exceptional. I am so glad that Makers Supermarket came into my crafting life.
Absolutely amazing first shopping. Even I got next day delivery whats surprised me more. Definitely will shop again.
All ways very helpful
superfast delivery
I got sent part order Didn’t get informed of lack of availability of one item and have not been contacted or refunded the 9.59 I want to order more but am reluctant to in view of th fact they owe me
Excellent service. Quick delivery. Good communication. Outstanding.
I thought your service was very quick and efficient
Cheaper and came quicker than my usual supplier, thank you!
Fantastic service!
A very good shopping experience, speed of arrival of my goods exceptional. Well done.
Makers superstore online site is super easy to navigate and I they have a wide range of products that they have in stock for the scanNcut machine. Shopping and checkout is simple and the customer service and communication are of a high standard, so the customer is kept informed at each stage of the process. Items despatched and delivered quickly too.
Excellent service . Delivered very quickly. Helped me with a new craft so I had something to keep me busy during virus lockdown. Thank you
Great value item with super service, thank you ☺️
Excellent service. Prompt delivery and splendid after service. Would highly recommend.
A exceptional service. Fast efficient and incredibly professional. Loved my experience
Quick efficient delivery. Kept well informed regarding delivery. Will certainly use your company again. Thank you
Super quick delivery even under the current circumstances with covid19 and the wool is beautiful
Makers Superstore is rated 4.84 based on 89 reviews