Mainline Menswear Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Mainline Menswear
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Mainline Menswear made you happy

"So after drafting up my letter to trading standards today I am hoping that finally after reading through 100's of reviews on the same issue I have had that something will be done, Also feel that watchdog would be extremely interested in the way that you advertise your goods! So I paid £90 for your Armarni Lounge tracksuit the one in the picture which looks like a tracksuit the one on your advert with the trainers in it? And was stunned when a pair of very thin Armarni pajamas arrived.. on the label was marked Armarni Pajamas. Is there a reason why the label states what the item actually is but your advert does not? I can see clearly 100's of customer making review on the same problem but have you changed the listing? No is the answer. When contacting your returns department today I was told I would be charged £3.99 to return even after you have waited my time by trying to con me out of my own money and it wasn't until i spoke to your supervisor who advised well actually were getting alot of complaint about this item so we can return for free. if this was my company ands I was receiving bad press bad reviews and a very bad reputation for ripping off customers I would amend the listings immediately but of course you wont because this is the way you want to do business. #conartists #watchdog #tradingstandards"
Are you Mainline Menswear? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very badly trained staff, don't deal with the problems they have created, very poor customer services. Unreliable delivery, and do not care or do anything about it. Blames everyone else for there mistakes including the customer, seriously avoid, same products are available elsewhere, from a lot better outlets, how care about there customers"
"Charge £150 pound deleivery tax on goods work £270 Complete shambles of a company Avoid"
"Disgusted!!! On 24 November 2017 I ordered a pack of boxer shorts for £26. Eight days later they had not arrived although the money had gone out of my bank on the 27th. So I rang today, 2nd December and spoke to a customer services woman. She says she emailed me on the 24 November, the day I ordered them, to tell me they were out of stock. I never received the email and why, if they were out of stock, did they take my money? I now have to wait seven days (because its a weekend) for my money to be refunded. What would have happened to my money if I hadn't queried this? The woman told me that sooner or later I would have got in touch. So this company took money from my bank account for goods they knew they could not supply. FRAUD OR WHAT? Be careful!!"
"Two words. Absolutely Shocking!!"
"Brought some jo6 Armani jeans from here for £120, they sent me some black faded ripped jeans that looked very worn out. I sent them an email with pictures complaining and I was told the jeans in the pictures were not the jeans sent to me and accused me of swapping the jeans they sent for some old ones, they Evan went on to say that maybe someone in my house swapped them over, they refused to refund me at start and told me not to send them back. After a few days of numerous emails and calls I finally got refunded but had to pay for the return out of my own pocket. There customer service skills are a joke and made me feel so small, would never want to order online again after this"
"Stay away from theses thieves"
Mainline Menswear is rated 3.86 based on 37 reviews