Mainline Menswear Reviews

00AM
12AM

Tell us how Mainline Menswear made you happy

Telephone
"I ordered 2 things from Mainline menswear. Unfortunately the jacket I ordered did not fit properly and I wasn't 100% on the jacket in person. I returned it & was fully refunded inside of a week. My T shirts all fit perfectly and were delivered quickly. Also bonus as the t shirts were a bargain :D"
Are you Mainline Menswear? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fantastic quality clothing where you definitely get what you're paying for. Saying That, I bought in a sale and have not picked up designer clothing that cheaply before. The packaging was great and my new coat is priceless. Thank you and I will shop their again ."
"Website very easily accessible and comfortable to use. Description of product very clear and understandable. True as stated on the website. Prompt and fast delivery."
"Great fast service"
"Disgusted!!! On 24 November 2017 I ordered a pack of boxer shorts for £26. Eight days later they had not arrived although the money had gone out of my bank on the 27th. So I rang today, 2nd December and spoke to a customer services woman. She says she emailed me on the 24 November, the day I ordered them, to tell me they were out of stock. I never received the email and why, if they were out of stock, did they take my money? I now have to wait seven days (because its a weekend) for my money to be refunded. What would have happened to my money if I hadn't queried this? The woman told me that sooner or later I would have got in touch. So this company took money from my bank account for goods they knew they could not supply. FRAUD OR WHAT? Be careful!!"
"Two words. Absolutely Shocking!!"
"I recently bought a napapijri jacket which came with one pocket on the front no other pockets but otherwise a brilliant jacket which needs more pockets to keep you warm"
"Good service. products delivered when said they would. Stock good products. Happy with service I have received"
"Brought some jo6 Armani jeans from here for £120, they sent me some black faded ripped jeans that looked very worn out. I sent them an email with pictures complaining and I was told the jeans in the pictures were not the jeans sent to me and accused me of swapping the jeans they sent for some old ones, they Evan went on to say that maybe someone in my house swapped them over, they refused to refund me at start and told me not to send them back. After a few days of numerous emails and calls I finally got refunded but had to pay for the return out of my own pocket. There customer service skills are a joke and made me feel so small, would never want to order online again after this"
"Fast delivery . Really good quality as well"
"Hi am from malaysia..i want to share my experience using mainline wear: Excellent and good customer services."
"Very good communication system, fast and effective delivery"
"Great service and speedy delivery."
"Fantastic high end quality, Decent prices, Fantastic delivery times! cant say no more"
"Really good quality and range of clothes at reasonable prices."
"Great deals great sales great delivery all round good website too use"
"Sales items very good value and quick delivery"
Mainline Menswear is rated 3.47 based on 45 reviews