MADE.COM Reviews

Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read MADE.COM Reviews
They did everything that they said they would
Thank you for your feedback, we hope to have you shop with us again soon.
Absolutely over the moon with my sofas , delivered on time with no problems , they are so comfortable too couldn’t recommend enough this is my 3rd purchase from made and never had a problem .
I purchased MADE bed during online clearance. Not only they provide you with the online order page where you can clearly see the progress of your order and dates, but you also can amend/cancel order at any time without calling in. When I decided to call customer service, they always picked up straight away, not to mention their lines are open until 9 pm on weekdays! Unfortunately I had to cancel my order 10 days later (before it arrived) since bed measurement no longer suited us - MADE processed a refund immediate and funds where at our account in 24 hours. Well done to the team!
My Scott petrol velvet sofa has just arrived and I am extremely happy with it. After reading the reviews on this site I was a little concerned but my sofa which was only ordered last week arrived on time, having been given a 3 hour time slot yesterday. The delivery men could not have been more pleasant and the actual sofa is great. The colour and style are lovely just as shown on the website. At the moment the cushions feel a little hard but I am sure that will improve in time. (better than being too soft)
ordered beautiful Jak floor lights x 2, arrived quick... I was afraid that Yodel would have problems... but they did not, their products are amazing! with good prices for the quality... thank you . july 9-2019 delivered
East shopping, delivered on time with drivers phoning 30 minutes ahead.

Product exactly what I wanted.
Customer service were quick to reply to a product query.

Ordering was easy. Delivery efficient giving a call when they were half an hour away which is always helpful especially when you have a toddler. Our driver did muddle up a package but came back and rectified the situation and carried the furniture up our stairs to the bedroom and were absolutely lovely people to deal with.

The bed we ordered (Fonteyn) is beautifully made and was easy to esemble.

Only small criticism is a few product ranges (can’t remember which!) but if you type the product range name into the search bar it wouldn’t bring up all the products in the range even though there were more.

Planning placing another order soon for our spare room and garden furniture.
Great showroom!
Great item. Super service.
Bought a beautiful dining room lamp. Would have liked a bit more info on the quality of the light (it's hard to imagine if it will be suitable until it is in place!) but otherwise it's very well made and delivery was easy.
Being on a small budget i wanted to buy a three seater sofa bed, that looked stylish and modern. Order process was very quick, delivery was excellent and all in all i was so impressed, of course you arent going to get a John Lewis piece and I knew that. Overall i am very happy
I have bought half of my house from Made.com starting from pillows to dinning table and a couch and I cannot be happier! The items are very high quality, the prices are reasonable ( for some items you need to wait up to 12 weeks but it is understandable ) and I know a lot of reviews mention delivery but it was absolutely amazing for us ( touch wood). Also, Our dinning table arrived with scratches and Made.com customer service dealt with it in a very promt and professional manner. I am definitely buying more from them ))
Very speedy delivery. Well packed glass light shade, looks absolutely beautiful, exactly what I was looking for.
Lovely quality and design at affordable price, specially with the new customer discount. Well packaged for safe transit. Very happy. Will shop there again.
Bought a small Oak Table Fijord.
Excellent great price easy to put together. Looks amazing. So pleased with my purchase. Easy sit 4. But clever design. Well done made.
I purchased a Tully Sofa Bed.
The purchase price didn't include delivery which was disappointing.
Delivery wait is about 8 weeks which was disappointing.
Made put Tully on sale with a significant discount shortly after I made my order, again disappointing.
However, the furniture looks good, appears to be reasonably well built and will serve it's purpose well.
Of special note were the delivery crew. Two men, unloaded, unpackaged, delivered to my 2nd floor apartment (no lift) and positioned it so I could complete the construction in-situ.
Excellent delivery!
Design is spectacular and the quality is so much higher than anything I've seen elsewhere.
Fantastic quality lamp and prompt delivery. Highly recommend.
We ordered a bed on the Monday, it was dispatched on the Tuesday and delivered on the Saturday as scheduled- a couple hours earlier than scheduled! Was able to track the order and the delivery company sent updates and rang 10 mins before to check we were in. Couldn’t fault them. The bed went together easy enough and looks great, strong and doesn’t squeak like our old one did! Tip for if buying a storage bed (we got burcot storage bed) the base needed the weight of the mattress to help the spring mechanism close. Works perfect and the storage space is huge. Very happy and would order from them again
Ordered a sofa from Made, delivery was actually earlier than I had first anticipated. Easy to use site, fast delivery and a beautiful product. Would definitely order again.
MADE.COM is rated 1.50 based on 434 reviews