MADE.COM Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend MADE.COM

How would you rate MADE.COM ?

"I ordered a desk which arrived 3 weeks after I placed my order... It was supposed to arrive within 7-10 days.. not very happy because I counted on having it earlier. Not happy with customer service. I had to convinced them to refund my delivery charge. They certainly do not know how to make a customer happy.. I am just reading other similar reviews. Too bad I did not read them before placing my order.."
"Absolutely dreadful experience, please don't buy. I have waited 11 weeks for a lamp to be delivered, and now they tell me that I need to wait another 85 day CRAZY! They buy items in bulk to save up on the products and make you wait an insane length of time, but want the money in advance! Awful company"
"Terrible customer service. I had faulty chairs delivered to me (with quality control stickers all over the items pointing out the flaws!) and now have to wait 16 weeks for a replacement. When you call to speak to a manager, you are told there are no managers in the building. Communication is terrible; when I asked for a refund on another item in my order I was not told that it would be a partial refund due to a voucher I used. This was after a MONTH of waiting for the refund, which I had to remind them about. Of course, I understand the voucher policy, but good customer service would have highlighted this from the get go! Won't be using again."
"I ordered two sets of dinning chairs which were supposed to be delivered in 4-5 days. 4 weeks later I am still awaiting. The customer service is one of the worst I have ever seen. I would advise to choose another company for your furniture. Even if the products are nice it is difficult to enjoy them after the mess with the deliveries and the communication with the customer service."
"After one year the sofa started sagging in the middle. For what we paid for a 2 seat sofa the quality is terrible."
"Difficult to put together furniture. Poor customer service. Although spent ££££ on their website when I asked for advice on drawers from a Made item bought second hand they refused to help. This doesn’t rate high for their product loyalty and standing behind their brand."
"Bought a chair from Made.com a while back for my home office. Only use the chair twice per week when working from home and after less than a year the thing collapsed and sent my flying backwards and hurt my back. I'm 5'7 and 11 stone so the chair has not been unde any extreme stress. An independent technician visited the house to 'assess' the chair the following week and he confirmed that the chair was made of cheap materials. He said it could be mended but it would only happen again. Made.com have offered a refund but insist that the chair is packaged in bubble wrap inside a cardboard box. The chair is quite a hefty size and I simply cannot find a box in which it will fit, especially as it's broken which makes the thing even more awkward."
"Dear made.com, Would you please spend the amount of money you use to advertise here into managing your delivery? The item I ordered is NOT delivered on time plus one of your great customer care executive asked me to wait for longer to receive the table like if I’ve got the whole day!!! First a guy called John from customer service told me that it should be delivered between 5-7pm. Then next morning I receive an sms saying item will be delivered between 8-10am. And it did not show up between that slot. What a brilliant service!!!!! Now they’re telling me that they’ll have to rearrange the delivery ( that means I’ll have to take one more day off!!! ) In addition, they tried to offer me £10 voucher as if I am going to even visit their website ever again. Such a waste of time, money and energy. I regret ordering from made.com"
"Bought Fletcher 3 seater bed settee, looks to be good quality with strong positive folding action, upholstery looks good too: BUT...no fire labels to be seen!!!!! Product Query Team have been looking at the problem for 5 Weeks. Next stop Trading Standards."
"I ordered a bed (Linus high bed) for my daughter and paid for assembly. The bed when arrived was found to be missing bolts and the assembly team were advised by customer services to take it back and another bed was re-ordered and was due for delivery within 5 days. I had to contact Made 9 days after re ordering to be told that the order had been cancelled. No explanation was given on how this mistake had happened. I requested to speak to a manager and was told that the call back wait was three days. I had to reorder the bed again. The third bed came again with missing parts. Customer services were useless and I again requested to speak to a manager/supervisor to be told they were to busy. I then had to repeatedly tell customer services I wanted a refund only for them to try and persuade me to re-order the bed again, which I refused. This is the worst shopping/service experience I have ever had. I will never shop with Made.com again. They have left my daughter extremely upset and without a bed. Disgusting service"
"Made.com advertises prices and delivery times that are completely false. I ordered a couch that upon placing in my cart and paying several thousand euros was promised it would be delivered between 8-10 weeks. Upon receiving a confirmation the delivery window said 10-12 weeks? Not to mention within a week the price dropped and upon trying to get my money back for the 350 euro drop they have done nothing to change the delivery window or refund my money. When you reach out to Made.com you're lucky to get a 24 hour response time and don't even try by phone as their availability is such a strong window. The furniture market is much more competitive and poor customer service is not appealing. I'm not satisfied with their product, they waste your time. Just go to a furniture store or partner with others to fulfill the need."
"Brilliant products! Trouble is, all of them have a really delayed delivery date. I found a desk that I love, but I have to shop elsewhere for the same desk because it is due to arrive in three months: I need it sooner than that. Overall, on the website, I think it is a great user experience and I like the style different options you can select: the 'industrial' one was really useful when I was customising my room."
"Great furniture... when it reaches the customer."
"Great design and quality at a competitive price"
"While the product has become much better over the years and is now decent value (given the level of design), the back end of the business and thus user experience is totally unacceptable I have made multiple orders since the start of the year and had logistical issues with them all. Customer Services are exceptional and always endeavor to help but it doesn't change the issue at hand May as well pay more elsewhere and not incur the endless cost to your time sorting out their mistakes/issues, not to mention the frustration"
"terrible customer service - product arrived 4 weeks late."
"Excellent delivery service and a great mirror at a very good price."
"Awful experience. Avoid at any cost. I ordered the shoe cabinet Marcell in January, paying an additional fee for Sunday delivery. The delivery time was going to be 5 months, so I was expecting the parcel on May. I finally got a text on Friday the 4th of May saying that they were going to deliver that Sunday 6th May. Given that they had the order for 5 months, letting me know 48 hours in advance that they were going to delivery on a bank holiday week end clearly didn't work as I had other plans. So I rescheduled for the 13th May Sunday. They did not show up, and could not explain why. So I rescheduled for the 20th May Sunday. They did not show up, and could not explain why. Now they are asking me if I can be at home ANOTHER Sunday for the delivery. Clearly this company has no respect of their customers. They don't deserve our money."
"The worst company I have ever dealt with. I ordered a rug in February for £200 to match an existing rug that I bought on Gumtree on a 4-5 day delivery . 4 MONTHS later no rug and I gave cancelled my order. I cannot count the number of phone calls lies and excuses! So shoddy, I can't believe that they still exist. Of course they had my money and no doubt lots of other people's fir months with no outlay. The interest alone is probably worth it to them. I am truly disgusted."
"Delivered on time, high quality of product, great styles."
MADE.COM is rated 2.61 based on 56 reviews