MADE.COM Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend MADE.COM

How would you rate MADE.COM ?

"I ordered a bed (Linus high bed) for my daughter and paid for assembly. The bed when arrived was found to be missing bolts and the assembly team were advised by customer services to take it back and another bed was re-ordered and was due for delivery within 5 days. I had to contact Made 9 days after re ordering to be told that the order had been cancelled. No explanation was given on how this mistake had happened. I requested to speak to a manager and was told that the call back wait was three days. I had to reorder the bed again. The third bed came again with missing parts. Customer services were useless and I again requested to speak to a manager/supervisor to be told they were to busy. I then had to repeatedly tell customer services I wanted a refund only for them to try and persuade me to re-order the bed again, which I refused. This is the worst shopping/service experience I have ever had. I will never shop with Made.com again. They have left my daughter extremely upset and without a bed. Disgusting service"
Completely Disappointed Could Have Been Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"Made.com advertises prices and delivery times that are completely false. I ordered a couch that upon placing in my cart and paying several thousand euros was promised it would be delivered between 8-10 weeks. Upon receiving a confirmation the delivery window said 10-12 weeks? Not to mention within a week the price dropped and upon trying to get my money back for the 350 euro drop they have done nothing to change the delivery window or refund my money. When you reach out to Made.com you're lucky to get a 24 hour response time and don't even try by phone as their availability is such a strong window. The furniture market is much more competitive and poor customer service is not appealing. I'm not satisfied with their product, they waste your time. Just go to a furniture store or partner with others to fulfill the need."
"Great furniture... when it reaches the customer."
Phil Edwards
"Great design and quality at a competitive price"
"While the product has become much better over the years and is now decent value (given the level of design), the back end of the business and thus user experience is totally unacceptable I have made multiple orders since the start of the year and had logistical issues with them all. Customer Services are exceptional and always endeavor to help but it doesn't change the issue at hand May as well pay more elsewhere and not incur the endless cost to your time sorting out their mistakes/issues, not to mention the frustration"
"terrible customer service - product arrived 4 weeks late."
Claudine Miles
"Excellent delivery service and a great mirror at a very good price."
"Awful experience. Avoid at any cost. I ordered the shoe cabinet Marcell in January, paying an additional fee for Sunday delivery. The delivery time was going to be 5 months, so I was expecting the parcel on May. I finally got a text on Friday the 4th of May saying that they were going to deliver that Sunday 6th May. Given that they had the order for 5 months, letting me know 48 hours in advance that they were going to delivery on a bank holiday week end clearly didn't work as I had other plans. So I rescheduled for the 13th May Sunday. They did not show up, and could not explain why. So I rescheduled for the 20th May Sunday. They did not show up, and could not explain why. Now they are asking me if I can be at home ANOTHER Sunday for the delivery. Clearly this company has no respect of their customers. They don't deserve our money."
"The worst company I have ever dealt with. I ordered a rug in February for £200 to match an existing rug that I bought on Gumtree on a 4-5 day delivery . 4 MONTHS later no rug and I gave cancelled my order. I cannot count the number of phone calls lies and excuses! So shoddy, I can't believe that they still exist. Of course they had my money and no doubt lots of other people's fir months with no outlay. The interest alone is probably worth it to them. I am truly disgusted."
"Delivered on time, high quality of product, great styles."
"love the furniture -- have ordered several items, and when I had questions they responded very quickly by phone and email. Bit of a glitch with delivery - but when I said something, I was given a lovely discount, so I am delighted with designs, quality and service. I also went to a Made store to look at some things and check quality and found good help there too. I like the system where you can pick up cards about the item and nice fabric samples too !"
"I brought the slynn chairs the leg has broke in them, I asked to pay for a replacement leg they said you can't pay over the phone, I said what about the website the lady said no. Once you have brought these chairs you can no repayments so you have to re order again paying full price. Please be aware everyone. Also over time all the paint work has come off the legs. These chairs a lovely to look at but extremely cheap quality. Be careful customer service after you brought."
"I cancelled an item several days before it was due to be delivered. And now they are claiming it takes 30 days to return my money !!! Despite chasing every few days and multiple assurances one month later I still don’t have a refund. DONT SHOP HERE !"
"Terrible customer service, misleading product description."
"Quality is ok, price is high, styling is good, customer service is bad, company seems like a mess. All items took longer than their maximum times to deliver. Bed came with the wrong parts, and they tried to make it out that I was just putting it together wrong (took a long time with photos for them to understand the problem and be willing to fix it) Comparison to Ikea: Made's stuff is more stylish, and is built a bit better, but also seems like it won't last as long as Ikea. It's obviously more expensive, but the company isn't as dependable -- they're just ordering from factories in China (and sometimes forget to remove the original waybill from the Chinese factory haha) and so don't have the quality control system down."
"Appalling customer service, honestly the worst service I have ever experienced. Table took 3.5 months to be delivered and even though I arranged and PAID for Sunday delivery they tried to deliver in the week. TWICE! Took me 8 attempts at phoning before someone picked up or called me back before being told someone would call me back in 5 and no one did. Again shocking that the table eventually turned up dented and broken. Have asked for the table to be picked up only to get a shocking reply from customer service 2 days later saying “we do not pick up at the weekends”. No suggestion for how the situation can be remedied. No doubt it is going to take another two days to get a reply. I really to dispair. Will never ever buy from made.com again as this is the second time something like this has happened. Please please sort out your customer service."
"Bought bed and added in the option to take the old one away for an additional cost. Bed delivered - however they wouldn't take old one away as not de-assembled - it's just a base and mattress! No instructions on Made.com for you to flat pack the old bed - now have been on hold for 20 minutes - no Made I don't think you you believe my call is important otherwise you would pay people to take on the demand of calls you receive!! I didn't have the bed unpacked as no pace to unpack - very poor delivery service - argghhhh! p.s you have very annoying hold music and don't call back within the hour"
Sally Armstrong
Verified Reviewer
"I purchased an Opera table lamp from Made.com for my daughter back in 2015. At the weekend it would not turn off and then smoke started pouring out of it. Luckily my daughter managed to unplug it and put it outside. When I contacted Made, instead of showing any concern for having sold such a dangerous product, I was told that it was beyond the year cover they have for electrical goods - this could have caused a serious fire and I think Made's lack of responsibility is appalling - I will certainly not be buying anything from them in the future and will be passing this information on."
"After spending nearly £800 on a new mattress and bed I had an issue with my mattress. I had no explanation from them regarding the delay, which was pushed back twice. I cancelled the order, however they must have no communication between departments because my order was still pushed through to dispatch. A month after ordering I am still waiting for my money back for the mattress as they won't refund until they have the mattress back in their warehouse. Disgusting."
"Terrible customer service. I received two chairs but one was faulty, had to take another day off to receive new delivery and when the arrived both had exactly the same fault. Fedup I decided to accept the original delivery, waited 3 weeks for collection and having taken another half day to wait home for the collection nobody showed up! I will never order again."
MADE.COM is rated 2.89 based on 46 reviews