MADE.COM Reviews

Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read MADE.COM Reviews

Tell us how MADE.COM made you happy
The only thing that is positive is that they got some unique furniture. The stuff I ordered arrived months later and was damaged also. The bed had a giant crack and in the end I had to glue it myself because they only wanted to give me 10% off for it. The lamp was 2 months late on delivery. Never gonna order again.
No customer service response by app, email or anything. My order was returned to the factory but no refund in sight. Don’t be fooled by the nice things at a reasonable price AVOID
Honestly I would give no stars if that were possible. Avoid Made like the plague! I ordered a sofa from them at the end of February 2021, with an estimated delivery in 8-10 weeks. Latest estimate is delivery in March 2022. It's been repeatedly delayed over the past 9 months. At one point they told me they'd tried to deliver it but it had been damaged in transit so they'd had to remake it. This turned out to be an outright lie - actually the sofa was being made in Vietnam (which is in almost total lockdown). This means that Made knew, and have known all along, that they would not be able to deliver my sofa to a reasonable timeframe. But they took my money anway. And they're still advertising the sofa as being delivered in 8-10 weeks!
Well this is my 3rd order with Made … The first 2 : waited several months and gave up ! Refund This one - still haven’t got this order - one lie after another ! How do these people get away with such shoddy service ???
Ordered a desk in July and yes was made aware of a delivery date end of October. That has now been changed four times and yes they did offer refund of delivery £25. I understand that there are many issues facing retailers at the moment so accepted the delay. To my shock they have been selling the same desk over Black Friday week with an 8 day delivery time. When I eventually got hold of someone they said that mine was a different batch and these were for express delivery! I then received an email saying they had made a mistake and they didnt have any. Two days later my desk was still for sale- I pretended to order it and had an 8 day delivery slot. I again complained and asked why I couldn't have one of the desk they were selling and was told it was on a first come first served basis. On pointing out an order made in July probabaly falls into the first come category the just said sorry and ended the chat. Any way basically I was told somebody could order the exact same desk 5 months after me and have it delivered before me.
worst place ever. they straight up lie about what they have in stock and orders take over six months to actually arrive. AVOID.
Ordered a sofa for the dining room beginning of the year, that arrived no problem! Now I’ve received awful service for the living room sofa because neither made nor arrow XL the courier know where my sofa is it was due for delivery yesterday and nobody knows where it is and also nobody can help me? How can a £1400 sofa just disappear? Currently going back and forth between companies made says despatched to courier on 26th Nov and now poof it’s disappeared all of a sudden with hardly any help customer service is slow and unhelpful as well I’ve told them I’ve spoke to both parties and they’re both pointing the finger, useless! Answers please!!
No updates on my order , money taken but no delivery date. unable to get any reply from anyone via email, app or chat . have no idea when my order is due . I'm at a loss of where to go to now and who to complain to.
I ordered a sofa bed with a dispatched time of 3-5 working days and 21 days later a dispatched day hasn't been schedule yet.
If I could go lower I would. Undeserving of one star. Diabolical customer service. Waiting over 10 minutes for each response on live chat ( more like dead). Refer to website was a set answer and our terms and conditions. Go elsewhere would be the best advice. Customer service does not exist.
Awful. By far the worst shopping experience to date. I ordered three items: a dining table, a bed, and a set of dining ware. The table had very damaged legs, missing bolts, and misaligned screws. I was, therefore, unable to assemble it. Moreover, the delivery men demanded I paid them £20 EACH in order to carry it into my flat, as it was 'too heavy'. The bed arrived with the main element being broken in half, again, beyond the point of being able to get assembled. The dining ware set arrived with two missing plates. After contacting support, I waited just under a month to hear back from them. They offered partial refunds for the large furniture items (less than 5%), and the only way to get the missing two plates was to send back the entire set. DO NOT SHOP HERE. This company shouldn't be operating, and I sincerely hope legal action is taken against them
Three online chats with no follow up, only to then be told my item has been lost and will be refunded. They tried to tell me it was out of stock, which is not possible if it’s genuinely been made? I’ve waited two months for the item since the point of order. I’m still waiting for confirmation of my refund. I had to ask for transcripts of my online chats as they don’t send anything after the conversation, and then I also receive a transcript from someone else’s chat containing all their personal details. No option to phone anymore and WhatsApps go unanswered. Appallingly bad customer service!!
Sideboard has arrived faulty 3 times now and I’m losing patience. Not just a minor fault, but completely split wood. Apparently everything is checked before shipping but if that’s true they need to fire the courier because breaking 3 x £800 sideboards is ridiculous! Also on the same order is a table which is now delayed by 10 months with no compensation offered on my order. What’s more frustrating is the contestant Instagram adverts for the table which still quotes 12-14 weeks delivery despite knowing it won’t arrive till at least next July!! Never again
Interesting to see such a low score on this site, valid from my experience, compared to 80% on trustpilot. Goods are always great - quality, design & price and well packed. More recently, customer service has dropped to effectively non-existent, actually worse, in that they misrepresent events on review sites. eg "don't hesitate to email if any further problems" (they never reply) "can see you've been in touch" (I wasn't as nobody would answer live chat, WhatsApp or emails) "please come back with your order number so we can investigate" (when already given, and, they don't respond anyway), "can't assist as order number doesn't match your review name"..... wouldn't stop investigation into an overdue delivery & direct email now, would it??? Alongside poor customers sent repair company when goods delivered damaged!!! They don't answer emails. Advertise delivery/in stock levels fraudulently. Don't answer WhatsApp. Terminate live chat just as you reach end. After thousands of pounds of purchases, over many years, the relationship with made.com has ended. Goods arrived today - notification of delivery from Hermes night before before MADE.COM sent email, just hours before delivery due! Also received notification of collection today from DPD for another address. Guess they were surprised? Or perhaps relieved.
Dreadful non existent customer service.Never again
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Placed an order for a number of products in July for delivery in September. Products are three months delays, no communication from made.com that there is a delay or when to expect the items. They say they can offer compensation once the product arrives for the delay - note that the compensation is either a refund of the shipping (£39) or a £50 voucher to spend with them... I firmly believe that everyone is aware the global shipping crisis, it's been ongoing for almost 2 years now yet this is the excuse that made.com use for the delay. Instead, they should be reflecting actual shipping leadtimes on their website which take into account the delays. Better to under promise and over deliver than the other way around. But instead they advertise a shorter delivery times so they can take your money upfront. Customer support also does not exist, all responses are generic and a copied and pasted response. The questions you have are never directly answered. All in all it makes for a terrible customer experience.
I ordered a sofa bed from MADE in May 2021. Order Number 104005742.  I accepted the 10 week lead time as it fitted in with me moving house in August. I logged on to the app and the delivery date automatically changed to September and then again changed to be delivered on the 29th October. We are now end of November and they cannot give me an ETA on the sofa bed and the communication from MADE is appalling.  I have emailed on numerous times as this is the only option available no Chat facility.  The last conversation was they didn’t know where the item was the customer service department was to busy blaming other departments they said they would offer me a £29 refund when the item arrives but still weren’t able to get a date so after 6 months waiting I am offered a refund … so you say that’s OK but that seems to be problematic as well as now they are not responding to my emails even though you are advised that a member of the customer service is dealing with it you are also advised you should only email once or you go to the bottom of the queue… what is this company management need to get a grip and sort it out they have had my hard earned money for 6 months.  Looking at other reviews the site is misleading people stating something will be delivered 2-3 weeks when they know damn well the cannot deliver and they now have your money. For me it’s difficult as I have friends for Christmas with no where for them to sleep.  I have got to the point now where I am going to contact the bank and ask them to intervene as I have not got what I paid for and cannot get a response or refund. I will also be highlighting to trading standards on the tactics being used by this company as they are clear from my own experience and others.  Avoid buying big furniture at all costs unless you want a lot of hassle with nothing to show for it in the end. Dreadful customer service
DO NOT PURCHASE FURNITURE FROM MADE.COM unless you want to wait forever, argue to receive your item or your money back. I ordered a right hand side facing corner sofa, paid £2,238.00 and received a LEFT hand side facing sofa instead. They do not assemble so I had to do some heavy lifting and assemble it only to realise that I received a wrong item. After waiting for over 15min to get connected to customer services on made.com chat I was asked to send photos to confirm that the item is in fact not what I had ordered. I received no explanation what happened and was told that the sofa I had ordered is out of stock now. No resolution was given, no alternative was offered and I was told that I need to purchase my own tapes and foils to wrap the massive sofa so that they can arrange a collection (as if arranging a collection was any favour for me). The sofa got delivered on Sunday and I was left tripping over in waiting for collection arranged for Thursday 09:00. I had to shift my entire day and arrange a day off to accommodate. The courier arrived at 09:00 and told me that they have no space for collection...I had to contact made.com multiple times and all they say is that they apologise and they'll come back via email and then completely ignore you! I had to arrange with the courier to come back in the evening to complete the collection as made.com took no responsibility whatsoever. I spoke to customer services once again and asked for this to be escalated to the manager and they promised to offer a compensation via email. Guess what? No one bothered to email! I contacted again and they started blaming the courier company and told me that I can contact them to talk about compensation...Absolutely unprofessional and embarrassing for made.com. They should've offer a compensation and deal with their contractor behind the scenes, instead, they completely denied any accountability. Now that the sofa has been collected they told me that I am supposed to wait up to 10 DAYS FOR MY REFUND!!! So in summary, I waisted the entire week to deal with this, have a back pain from packing the wrong sofa they sent and now I have no sofa and have to wait an additional 10 days for my refund. Save yourself the hassle and order somewhere where a customer is treated with respect...I planned to order many more pieces but after this treatment I don't want to have anything to do with made.com
As with other customers still awaiting order placed end October, due to despatch November 2nd. Used to be fab. They don't respond to email. Live Chat is terminated when you get to front of queue. They don't respond to WhatsApp. Tara responds on trustpilot asking you to email (already done ad nauseum), completely ignoring order number and actually attempting to resolve issue(s).
Absolutely terrible customer service had to by a full replacement light unit at £350 as I had smashed a couple of the glass shades I asked if they supply replacement shades which they do not So this is the reason I had to purchase a full unit I asked if the could give me some sort of discount or free delivery which they refused Shocking customer service below is the answer I received Hello. We completely understand that this leaves you in an upsdelietting predicament, but as the free delivery promotion was over a few days ago we cannot offer an alternative resolution in this case. £10 welcome voucher can only be applied to first order, regrettably you have already made orders with us. Kind regards,
MADE.COM is rated 1.48 based on 481 reviews