MADE.COM Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend MADE.COM

How would you rate MADE.COM?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

24 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about MADE.COM in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"no customer service - they have not answered my emails and noone picks up their phone - the furniture is over 2 weeks late and I cant get any response - useless"
"Poor quality furniture, just great photography. Ordered 4 chairs, all poor quality material and cheap wood. Make it worse one of them was actually faulty. One leg was different size so the chair was imbalanced. Been a week talking to them - 5 calls, several emails - still no answer. Do not recommend them, and shall not use again. IKEA is so much better to assemble and resolve issues. @Made.com - improve your customer service, or you wont be around in few years time."
Rachael Spivey
"Quick delivery. Excellent choice of products at great prices. Will shop again."
Charles Collins
"I've ordered a number of things from Made.com including furniture and bed/bathroom linen. Everything has been fine to date, apart from one duvet set which basically fell apart after about 8 weeks of total use. Refused to refund and offered me 10% back on the item (£6!). Then refused to fix the item. Poor poor poor customer service. There are a number of items I would still like to purchase from Made, but out of principle will take my business elsewhere."
"good website"
"Spent 24 hours over 3 days waiting for a broken mirror to be collected to get refunded. Absolutely unacceptable service from Made.com and DPD. Full story -- Ordered a mirror and it was delivered broken. The return seemed straightforward - set up a time with their customer service team to have DPD pick up the mirror. Booked in a day for the collection, was told I would be sent a 1 hour time frame to expect the collection the day of. At 12pm the day of the collection I received a message saying collection would be between 9:00-17:00 (how helpful...). No one showed up. This happened twice. The 3rd day they finally collected the mirror 4 hours after the allotted time frame we agreed upon. The customer service team has had no compassion to how much time I wasted waiting for the collection, nor did they offer any alternatives after the 2nd no show."
Sophie
"Excellent customer service - when I called them having experience a mis-communication with the delivery the support team went out of their way to help me. The cushions I ordered are very good quality, stylish, original and reasonably priced."
Konstantinos Stylianou
"Well-designed products, but average quality, horrendous delivery times, and slow customer support."
RebekahW
"Amazing products, amazing customer service - fantastic company. I will definitely be re-ordering from Made.com again very soon!"
"Beautiful Niki Jones rug, good delivery service, and good price"
"Bought a £200 copper vanity desk, very poor build quality - nothing lined up, wobbled horrendously, joins not straight. Contacted made.com but very poor customer service, offered a derisory very partial refund. Won't be using again"
"I ordered several cushions from Made.com on a Tuesday and they were delivered two days later (earlier than I was expecting). The quality of the cushions is excellent and the price is very fair. The only thing I don't like is that returns are not free of charge. I would probably make more purchases if it wasn't for this. In summary though their quality is always excellent."
Stuart McCoombe
"Great product design. Great choice and great quality."
Victoria Rose
"made.com furniture looks cool and seems a good price, however, the delivery service and quality control is not so good. My dining table and chairs suffered multiple manufacturing faults and possible transit damage. After the 2nd faulty table delivery they sent me a nominal part refund as couldn't bear waiting another 8 weeks for a replacement."
"Made.com are a very inflexible company and have completely messed my orders, they left no alternative but to cancel both sofas as they decided, whilst my orders were being made, that they were not going to use this supplier any more and our sofas were never finished being built. After ordering them and paying for them on 19th June with delivery planned for 28th August, and after numerous calls and emails to Made.com, they finally admitted why we were never going to receive our orders. Their only suggested alternative was to reorder a similar sofa with a delivery of 8-10 weeks. Please beware - you pay straight away when you order but refunds can take up to 30 days to be credited back to you. Very disappointing experience, will not be using Made.com again."
"Excellent customer service - was not on 'hold' for very long before being refunded an unwanted item without a problem."
"Excellent range of quality furniture and items you won't find elsewhere"
Ewan St. John Smith
"I ordered a Yoko Sofa Bed in Saffron Orange and a Ryland Extending Dining Table and 4 chairs Set. Both arrived as described online, were both easy to put together and the email/text delivery tracking service was excellent. Good value for money."
Roberta Dalton
"Quality furniture pieces at reasonable cost. Cool and contemporary - would buy from this retailer again."
Michael Perring
"Lovely sofa and garden table delivered quickly and afficiently. Thanks :-)"
MADE.COM is rated 3.75 based on 24 reviews