Lost Rockstar / Avora London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lost Rockstar / Avora London
Read Lost Rockstar / Avora London Reviews

About Lost Rockstar / Avora London:

Established in 2015 we’re at the forefront of men’s fashion brands.

Often discovering new brands such as Mauvais and Avora London, you’ll find the freshest fits first right here.

Nice and easy to get through the different sections of the website and find what you need. Great prices and deals on well known brands. Delivery is low and had an offer for free delivery when i ordered and came ahead of the delivery date stated. Great site and ill definitely be ordering from there again soon.
Thanks Christian for the fabulous review. Its much appreciated and were pleased you found all our offers useful to you. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Item as described and very good quality. Fast delivery. Zero problems. Strongly recommended.
Very happy with what I bought
Purchased an item on 24/10/2021 and 6 weeks later I still haven't received it. I have contacted Lost Rockstar several times without response and also sought a refund which was also ignored. I won't be returning.
Will not be using this site again, kicking myself for not reading previous reviews. Order dispatched “allegedly” on 8 November still not received by 18 November. Have tried getting in touch with company but they seem very elusive and unable to reply. Avoid at all costs!!
Terrible customer service, placed order of 3 items, never received order and did not receive a reply from messages and emails, forced to open a PayPal dispute and immediately recieved an email advising items will be posted, when I received order only received 1 item, no notification of why or did I received any advise on any issues in delay, then had my review removed from trust pilot, terrible company to deal with an still waiting on refund, also does not allow reviews on any of their socials, I wonder why,
⭐️ Very happy with item
Hi Sonia Thank you very much for the big 5 star review! We do appreciate you stopping by and shopping with us! We would welcome you back any time, it was our pleasure to serve you.
Ordered from here twice, good experience both times. Cheap, quick delivery.
Hello Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a fab review! We do appreciate your custom and would welcome you back any time!
Brilliant. Simply flawless. My order arrived next day, even though i paid for the cheapest delivery option. I am stunned.
Thank you so much for leaving us this review. It has made our day. We look forward to serving you again soon. Regards
Excellent quality and price
Hey Zara Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5* review, we really do appreciate it and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Regards
Great product
Hey Pawel Thank you so much for taking time out to leave us a fabulous review. We appreciate your custom and welcome you back any time soon. Regards
Great service and superb fitting shorts
Thank you for your order with us and we are pleased to hear you found our service great and the item you purchased fits great! We look forward to serving you again soon.
Good quality clothing
Hey Alex Thank you for shopping with us. We do appreciate your custom and we are pleased to hear you found the clothing you purchased of great quality. See you again soon!
T shirt arrived promptly, excellent quality and a perfect fit for my Son
Great costumer service highly recommend
Hey Scott Thank you so much for shopping with us and we are pleased to hear your experience was a great one. We look forward to welcoming you back soon
Unique clothing, great discounts and fast delivery!
Hey! Thank you so much for the fantastic review. We do really appreciate your custom and look forward to welcoming you back any time! Regards
Great product and exactly what I wanted! ☺️
Thank you so much for taking time out to leave a fantastic review. We do appreciate your custom and look forward to welcoming you back soon!
I made an order of 2 T-shirts and I only received one. I contacted them by email, Instagram... a few times to ask for a solution and they don't even answer. Not serious company and so bad client attention... Not reccomendable
I am happy with my purchase. I'm from Spain and it took a while to arrive. But it is made with quality material. They are quite tight to the leg, but are flexible. I feel good about them.
Lost Rockstar / Avora London 5 star review on 7th August 2021
Hello Sorry there was a little delay to Europe, its down to new processes at the borders as a result of Brexit. We are pleased to hear you like your items and we look forward to serving you again soon! Regards
Very good quality
Hey Nico Thank you so much for leaving a fantastic 5/5 review! Regards
Great items great price very good delivery times
Thanks for leaving us an amazing review. We look forward to welcoming you back really soon.
Lost Rockstar / Avora London is rated 4.08 based on 909 reviews