Lost Rockstar Ltd Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Lost Rockstar Ltd

About Lost Rockstar Ltd: We are a British based Men’s Designer Fashion retailer stocking the UK’s most rare and often hidden brands such as Sik Silk, Gym King, Illusive London, 11 Degrees, Rose London, Intense, Sinners, Masters of Ceremony, Cortica, Djinns, Religion, Judas Sinned, Enuki London, Avid Co & More. We’re always on the lookout for fresh new brands too.

"Good service"
"Kudos. Quick shipping over christmas period."
Hi Jordan,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and great feedback. We do try hard to provide a good service and its nice to hear such positive comments from our customers. We would like to welcome you back soon where you can find lots of new products and promotions.

Many thanks, ‍
Ben
"Should change their name to Lost order or lost money. Never received my order and got no reply from them. If it wasn’t for paypal I would have lost my money as well. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM."
"Price of shipping to high, And long times to make an international shipping, worst service because i send 3 emails without answer, etc etc..."
"Great store 👍"
Thanks for your support James
"very happy with items bought very fast delivery"
Thanks for the feedback Jacquline
"Really enjoyed the service , my Parker coat came and was Excactly as described , maybe even better ! Can’t wait to place more orders."
Hi Jason - thanks for the review! Much appreciated
"Awesome quality and delivery on time . Will shop again"
Thanks for the positive feedback!
"Great service quick delivery will defo shop with again"
Hey Sam - thanks for the review! It means a lot!
"Fast delivery great service would definitely recommend 👍🏼"
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback!
"Very easy to order. Quick delivery and the quality of the product is brilliant . Will definitely order again."
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback! We look forward to welcoming you back!
"Very fast delivery for a very good quality jacket. It came as a slim fit which is what I was looking for"
Hey Tyrone - thanks for the 5* review!
"Outstanding products, My order was delivered before the arrival date,amazing products on the website,couldn’t reccent Lost Rockstar enough!"
Hassan - thanks for the review!
"The quality of the coat we received was good however I paid for next day delivery and only received goods 3 days later which was down to company dispatch rather than courier"
Thank you for the feedback. Please note that our next day delivery cut off is 4pm. I can see you ordered this at 22.54pm. The order was processed the day after you ordered it and delivered the next day.
Regards
LR.
"I ordered a jacket on 29/10 and it arrived 1/10 which was a decent delivery time however my parcel came as the wrong delivery.I immidietly emailed lost rockstar when possible however I wasn’t able to get the help I needed. The return policy states the delivery return cost will be reimbursed however this week I had to return the parcel at a cost of £11. Very disappointed"
Hello
I have just checked the mailbox and cannot see you have emailed through the proof of delivery slip. Once you've sent that in a credit will be processed.
Thank you.
"The order had come fairly quick but as I had to return the product due to it not being the right size it’s been a week now and I my refund hasn’t been processed. I know other people who has brought a product of your website, returned it, and have got their money back all in less than a week. That would be the only fault."
Hello,
Just to let you know, on occasions the banks processing time for the funds to show on your statement are 5-7 working days. Unfortunately we cannot speed this side of the refund process up, but rest assured your return has been processed.
LR.
"Fantastic service a pleasure to deal with"
Thank you for the feedback. It was a pleasure to help you.
"Quick delivery! Great product! My son will love it!"
Thanks for the feedback Wendy!
"Love my new jacket!"
Thanks for the feedback!
"regarding the response to conor price review why do you feel the need to blame the courier or even worse the customer. looking through your reviews this has happened quite alot your company fail to answer the door for returns but you happily take the money and use every excuse possible not a great way to run a bussiness i will not be shopping on your website again as your customer service is shocking"
Hello,
Thank you for your order. I can see you ordered on 8-10-18 and your jacket was delivered shortly after. Should you have an issue with your order or any query please contact us on help@lostrockstar.co.uk.
Regards.