Lost Rockstar Ltd Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Lost Rockstar Ltd

About Lost Rockstar Ltd: We are a British based Men’s Designer Fashion retailer stocking the UK’s most rare and often hidden brands such as Sik Silk, Gym King, Illusive London, 11 Degrees, Rose London, Intense, Sinners, Masters of Ceremony, Cortica, Djinns, Religion, Judas Sinned, Enuki London, Avid Co & More. We’re always on the lookout for fresh new brands too.

Krishan Sunil
Verified Buyer
"Poor customer support , have sent them emails few times no one responded on time. No tracking information about my package. Its been more than one month now , still i haven't received my package. One of the worst decision i have ever made in my life is to shop on your site. Not coming back anymore."
Hi Krishan
We have replied to your email/s. As you are aware we are based in the UK and your delivery is to Singapore. Please allow some time for your item/s to arrive with you.
Regards
LR.
"No me llega mi orden ya son 15 días"
"Lost Rock star offer not only top products but just as importantly, top customer service. When I had a query they were prompt and extremely courteous in responding to me. Faultless, and I will happily give them my business again. Recommended!"
Hi Francis - thanks for taking the time to leave feedback :)
Michael Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Great looking vest and good quality material the black isn't faded, good fit and logo looks classic, all round good quality, arrived really quickly, would recommend to a friend."
Kenneth Vondrak
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was quick and I love the items I purchased."
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Kenneth... we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
"Great clothes and quick delivery."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Fatou Ouattara
Verified Buyer
"My son loves it!!! I recommend this jacket for anyone!!! Thank you very much"
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback! We're pleased your son loves his jacket! We are dropping new styles constantly throughout the year so please keep checking back for new bits!!
Grant Higgins
"Brilliant A1 service!!!"
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback Grant! Much appreciated.
Dean Merritt
Verified Buyer
"Got what I paid for Next day ..check Good quality clothing ..check"
Boom! Enjoy!
"I placed an ordered on 6th Nov for a jacket for my brother's birthday. Unfortunately the jacket arrived with a whole in it which was very disappointing. I needed the jacket asap so i reordered the jacket and arranged to return the damaged one. Their returns policy is appalling for damaged goods. You have to first contact them in advance and send them a picture of the damage goods, then wait for them to confirm they are happy to accept it back before paying to return it. You also only have 14days to return the goods. After sending them an email with the necessary requirements I found out it takes 2 working days to get a response. After not receiving a response for 3 working days I realised I was approaching their 14 day cut off so I contacted them again and posted the goods back. I finally received an unfriendly and blunt reply to say the item will be reviewed within 30 days (!) so I should wait. After 30 days passed I still did not hear anything back so I emailed them again asking for an update. Again i have not got a response nor my refund. I sent a follow up email and still have not got a reply. I am fed up with the lack of communication from this company and will never use them again. It has been over 2 months since I returned the £65 jacket and I still have not received any email communication about my return or refund from them. I will be sending one more email then contacting the ASA if I do not hear back. Avoid this company!!"
Louise Richards
"Very good communication fast delivery very best prices I've found."
Hi Louise! Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback - its much appreciated!
Louise Richards
Verified Buyer
"Fast easy delivery good communication my son was very happy with his new jacket will be coming bk thanks guys very good price too.!:)"
We're glad you love your purchase!
Kim Sherriff
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was quick arrived on time and item was excellent !"
Hi Kim - thanks for taking the time to leave feedback - we're happy you're pleased with our service!
"Was sent the wrong size joggers and told to return and I'd have my expenses paid which I'm still waiting for as well as the correct size joggers"
Hi
Apologies for you receiving the wrong sized item.
Thank you for leaving feedback. We have not yet received your item/s back as yet so please allow some time for your request to be processed.
Lauren Walters
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service, really super quick delivery"
Hey Lauren - thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback!
"Despite a slight delay in the processing of the order the delivery was perfectly on time and the site was very easy to use. Product is exactly as described"
Hey Emma - I just checked this for you and can see you placed the order on 19th December at around lunchtime and your order was processed that afternoon and dispatched in the evening. Our standard Shipping time to Northern Ireland is 2 days as quoted on the website and your item was delivered on the 21st. Hope that helps clarify. Any problems please do not hesitate to get in touch.
"Still no package after more than a month"
Fabi Viola
Verified Buyer
"Great service and quick delivery, ordered twice now with no issues defo recommend."
Hi Fabi - thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon
Robert Huber
Verified Buyer
"nice product and price, delivery time reasonable."
Hi Robert - thanks for taking the time to leave us positive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back shortly
MELANIE COCKTON
Verified Buyer
"Perfect service speedy delivery quality items very happy will order again"
Hi Melanie - many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
Lost Rockstar Ltd is rated 4.03 based on 239 reviews