Lost Rockstar Ltd Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Lost Rockstar Ltd

About Lost Rockstar Ltd: We are a British based Men’s Designer Fashion retailer stocking the UK’s most rare and often hidden brands such as Sik Silk, Gym King, Illusive London, 11 Degrees, Rose London, Intense, Sinners, Masters of Ceremony, Cortica, Djinns, Religion, Judas Sinned, Enuki London, Avid Co & More. We’re always on the lookout for fresh new brands too.

"Good quality jeans"
"Very happy with the service and my purchase. I will be shopping again soon. Thank you."
"Came on time all good ."
"Ordered a coat it came and delivery wasn’t too bad but it didn’t fit so we sent it back for a refund I am still waiting over a month to receive my money we sent it the coat back and it was signed as delivered by Mr Watkinson. I have also sent out 3 emails waiting for a response but yet none at all not a happy customer will not be using this website again."
Hello - please be aware returns can take up to 21 days to be processed, and a further 5 working days for your bank to show the funds in your account. If there are any further problems please do contact us on help@lostrockstar.co.uk - please also check your junk / spam folders for an existing reply to your email. Thanks - LR
"Fast delivery excellent choice"
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback!
"Excellent service"
Thank you Rosanna for the feedback its much appreciated!
"great product, fast delivery, very pleased with the service.."
Hi Marc - thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. Your feedback is important to us.
"Fast delivery"
Perfect - thank you for your feedback!
"Made my order nearly a month ago, still received nothing even after 2 chase emails. Very disappointing, won’t be using them again."
"Ordered winter puffa coat for my son, paid for next day delivery as it was needed that day. Never arrived until the following day!! I’ve emailed few times with no reply. Won’t be ordering anything again"
Hello, Please be aware our next day delivery cut off time is 4pm. I can see you purchased after this time hence the late arrival.
"Lost Rockstar is a good shopping website for clothes and jackets. I bought a jacket worth £80 and it’s worth the price. I think you should shop here to and you won’t regret it."
Thanks for the feedback!
"Over the moon with the item and the quick delivery ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
Hi Matthew - thank you for your review!
"Delivery still not arrived."
Hi Joe
Apologies for this - your order was refunded as unfortunately we did not have the stock available to fulfil your order. I have just checked and this has been communicated to you on email.
Regards
LR.
"SikSilk tracksuit arrived promptly,son is very pleased with it."
"Great site, loads of top brands. Always has stock and Cust service is amazing. I was treated like a human being and actually went above and beyond to help out. Great clothes, great choice, no doubt I'll be shopping here for a long time to come. Always got offers and Free delivery too! Perfect all round :) happy chappy in his skinnys!"
"Easy website to use and fast delivery"
"Excellent buying experience. Fit as expected. 10/10 will use Lost Rockstar again"
"Order 136529Ordered a pair of gym king jeans and roya 1 top,both were faulty so I ordered them again the the 15th sep then only one top arrived with no jeans ??10 days since I purchased them!? WHERE ARE THEY?????emailed 3 times and no reply!"
Hello - I have tracked your parcel/s and both are showing as delivered. If you have any further queries specific to your orders please get in touch.
"I was happy with the fast delivery, however the return process is very slow. I sent off a return over a week ago and I have not even received a confirmation email that my refund is being processed yet. However, the time was received 6 days ago."
Hey Luke, Thanks for the review. You will receive an email once your return is processed, usually within 10 working days.
"Fast delivery love my new clothes will defo order again"
Thanks for the feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back!
Lost Rockstar Ltd is rated 3.96 based on 405 reviews