Lost Rockstar Ltd Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Lost Rockstar Ltd

About Lost Rockstar Ltd: We are a British based Men’s Designer Fashion retailer stocking the UK’s most rare and often hidden brands such as Sik Silk, Gym King, Illusive London, 11 Degrees, Rose London, Intense, Sinners, Masters of Ceremony, Cortica, Djinns, Religion, Judas Sinned, Enuki London, Avid Co & More. We’re always on the lookout for fresh new brands too.

"Quick despatch and delivery however I ordered the scar tissue brand carrier t shirt in black with the white logo but received the black & gold curved hem t shirt. returning the item would take time and it was for a birthday present. Unlikely to use this site again."
Hello, first of all apologies for the incorrect item. Should you wish to return or discuss, please do get in touch - help@lostrockstar.co.uk
Martin Davies
Verified Buyer
"I bought a pair of non-ripped Nimes jeans for my Son. You guys delivered a pair of ripped. I asked for a refund of the jeans and postage - this was your mistake, not mine. I was refunded £49.99 for the jeans. I was not refunded the £2.99 postage or the £4.45 return cost, which you advised to send recorded delivery. You have cost me £7.44 for a mistake that you made. I have now bought the same jeans directly from the Nimes website for the same price. No Sir, I would not recommend you."
Hi Martin, we've tried to call you today to discuss the mix up you've had. Should you wish to get in touch, please do so via email - help@lostrockstar.co.uk
Joanne Davies
Verified Buyer
"The ordering process was easy and delivery was fast"
Hi Joanne - thanks for taking the time to leave a review! LR.
James Wright
Verified Buyer
"fast and easy to use website"
Hi James - thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
"Slow delivery and them part of the item needs returning which is a difficult process"
Hi
I note your order was placed over the bank holiday weekend. As we state on the website, we don't have orders collected on Bank Holidays by our carriers. If you are having problems with completing the returns form, please do get in touch.
Regards
LR
Marcos Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Love the duds I am even buying them for friends and family"
Thanks for the review man!
Seamus Daly
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery and a wide variety of brands"
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback!
"Extremely happy with Lost Rockstar. Will definitely use again!!"
Hey - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Callum Reed
Verified Buyer
"Blunt reply when trying to return item and track order . Process of return is lengthy and deliberately made hard to do. Will not be returning to order anything new."
Hi Callum, sorry you feel the returns process is too complicated. We do have full instructions on how to return item/s to us on the website, along with a returns form to fill in. You can always drop us an email if you are struggling to follow the instructions or not 100% sure what to do. Regards, Lost Rockstar.
Stuart Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Great product which I’m very happy with and very fast delivery from ordering to delivery was rapid"
Hey Stuart -thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, its much appreciated!
Uwais Patel
Verified Buyer
"Came quick and was cheaper than most shops that sell the same product."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
"Decent price very happy with items, won't hesitate to order again"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we hope to welcome you back shortly.
Nimesh Chohan
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant collection and great quality. Hassle free with excellent service."
Hey Nimesh - thanks for leaving feedback, we hope to see you back soon!
"Fast delivery"
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback!
"My order for first then I had emailed the company asking them for a refund and they didn't reply to me also I tried ringing the contact number no help there either"
Hi Adil - thanks for your feedback. I can see you emailed us on 14/03/18 and we responded the very same day. We have not yet received your return (19/03/18) but once we do rest assured it will be processed in line with our Returns Policy. Thank you.
Josh Males
Verified Buyer
"Had good quality jeans that fitted perfectly"
Hey Josh, thanks for leaving us a review! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
"The worst company I have ever dealt with. Shocking customer service. Takes your money and never delivers the products and then blames the customer. Please avoid."
Hi Jacob, I have just checked your order from March 5th and can see the order was dispatched the same day on our standard delivery service as requested. The parcel is showing as delivered on March 8th at 9:55am. I have just checked our customer service helpdesk and cannot see any correspondence from you regarding your order so I am assuming you have mixed us up with another online retailer. If there is anything we can help you with, please do get in touch.
Regards
LR
"Perfect sizing on the jeans"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
"Great company, good quality products, fast delivery, keep it up."
Louise Booth
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic delivery and great products at great prices"
Lost Rockstar Ltd is rated 4.04 based on 263 reviews