Little Peckers Reviews

01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Little Peckers deliver?

Tell us how Little Peckers made you happy

"Couldn’t give review before as problems with phone. First time we have used this company. Delivery came earlier than expected. Lovely helpful delivery man. Very impressed with our experience. Thank you, as ordered just before Christmas. Will be using again."
Are you Little Peckers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"two day delivery as stated"
"Quick delivery, excellent quality nuts and fat balls. Love to see the birds enjoying them"
"Always speedy delivery & quality goods. Excellent help line."
"Peckers have a wide range of products in wild birdseed. I have the premium mix that includes,suet pellets &sunflower hearts. With no wheat,there is no mess,just like the company,if you aren't certain about something, then ask them,they'll answer as best they can."
"Service good but not as good as love garden birds although the price is the same"
"Unbelievably poor and rude customer service. Lady was stubborn (and uninformed as to what one of the pages on the website should say when making a purchase) and said 'I have other calls waiting' and eventually hung up on me. My query was that I made an order and paid via paypal and the screen confirmed my order had gone through on the website. I never looked out for any confirmation email because the whole process went smoothly like other times I have bought from the site. A week later I login and it says the order has been submitted for payment and it hung in that status for a week. When speaking to customer service, I was advised that the payment hadn't gone through - to which I had no notification anywhere in the entire process. I asked what the page says when a customer has successfully submitted payment and no status of declined etc has been presented. She did not know the answer and then hung up on me, citing that she had other customers."
"Waited for 10 days for delivery via Yodel and then had to cancel and wait for refund"
Little Peckers is rated 3.75 based on 8 reviews