Little Peckers Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Little Peckers
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Little Peckers made you happy

"Unbelievably poor and rude customer service. Lady was stubborn (and uninformed as to what one of the pages on the website should say when making a purchase) and said 'I have other calls waiting' and eventually hung up on me. My query was that I made an order and paid via paypal and the screen confirmed my order had gone through on the website. I never looked out for any confirmation email because the whole process went smoothly like other times I have bought from the site. A week later I login and it says the order has been submitted for payment and it hung in that status for a week. When speaking to customer service, I was advised that the payment hadn't gone through - to which I had no notification anywhere in the entire process. I asked what the page says when a customer has successfully submitted payment and no status of declined etc has been presented. She did not know the answer and then hung up on me, citing that she had other customers."
Are you Little Peckers? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Little Peckers receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Service good but not as good as love garden birds although the price is the same"
"two day delivery as stated"
"Waited for 10 days for delivery via Yodel and then had to cancel and wait for refund"
"Quick delivery, excellent quality nuts and fat balls. Love to see the birds enjoying them"
"Always speedy delivery & quality goods. Excellent help line."
"Peckers have a wide range of products in wild birdseed. I have the premium mix that includes,suet pellets &sunflower hearts. With no wheat,there is no mess,just like the company,if you aren't certain about something, then ask them,they'll answer as best they can."
Little Peckers is rated 3.57 based on 7 reviews