LieDetect.Uk - Professional Lie Detector Test Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend LieDetect.Uk - Professional Lie Detector Test Services
Read LieDetect.Uk - Professional Lie Detector Test Services Reviews

About LieDetect.Uk - Professional Lie Detector Test Services:

We provide the highest standard of truth verification and lie detection services directly from fully qualified, experienced and accredited examiners. Our brand new state-of-the-art computerised polygraph systems allow our examiners to conduct a wide range of customised examinations to assist in establishing the truth and facts regarding issues as Infidelity | Sexual Contact | False Allegations | Theft and more.

info@liedetect.uk

Head office: Kemp House, 160 City Road

Very professional & made to feel relaxed.
Obviously proved the true results for me.
Thanks very much for conducting the lie detector test for us. We really appreciate your work and time as it helped us to move forward in our relationship. Now we're planning our marriage and our future together.
Mark and Kelsey
It helped to put my mind at ease. I would like to thank the examiner for creating a relaxed environment and for being very approachable during the test.
Very good would recomend
Professional
I have found the service excellent and literally life-changing. Now I don't feel the need to check my partner's phone, I simply believe him. Thank you.
I was accused of theft and now I have proof that it's not me! LieDetect.UK Services are professional and highly credentialed, I would highly recommend them to anyone.
We have been married for nearly 20 years. There have been ups and downs, but we enjoyed each other’s company. Everything changed when I recently found the messages. He suggested the idea to have a polygraph and he failed the test. I realised that my husband was unfaithful and lied about it for years. It's hard, but I'd like to thank the whole team for helping me to find the truth.
We had been in a relationship for five years. In time, her behavior became odd and our fights escalated further than they should have. Sensing something was off, I asked her to go through a lie detector test and she agreed. Thanks to you, I discovered she had been cheating since the beginning of our relationship. It hurts, but at the same time, I feel such a relief to know that I was right. Worth every penny!
When she said let's have a lie detector test, I thought she was joking at first. However, we decided to use your services as your company looks very professional. It appears that the polygraph is based on science and that it is very accurate. We both passed and I can't explain how grateful I am to you. Our best decision ever!
Thorough investigation undertaken, quick to respond, professional and polite. Considered them great value for money.
First impressions of a friendly but professional and efficient service were made straight away. In fact, all the customer support team came across the same way - friendly, courteous and professional. The meeting with our lie detector examiner followed the same vein - detailed, to the point, but helpful and friendly, without sounding superior or patronising. The overriding feeling we got was of practice and a group of people who want to do their best to help. We would thoroughly recommend them to anyone looking for a credible lie detector test company!
LieDetect UK was very easy to work with. They kept us updated at all times. We would recommend the team to anyone who is looking for an accredited lie detector test services without hesitation.
This Lie Detector Test company provides knowledgeable, efficient and professional service.
Wonderful customer service. Very friendly and informative.
The booking process got everything you need to prepare for your lie detector test appointment.

I'm really happy with service.
This polygraph company is truly amasing. The advice and explanations I received, helped me to understand the procedure and answer all lie detector questions whit no stress.
It was actually not so frightening experience as I initially thought. Very satisfied with the outcome.
Their lie detector test services were reasonably priced and convenient. I would definitely recommend them.
I will not go to another lie detector company again. Great help and excellent customer service! Thanks team!
Very pleased with the service I received, and the cups of tea while waiting at the reception made me feel a bit more relaxed before my very first lie detector test ever.
I was always informed with each step of the process, so I was always updated. I would definitely recommend and use again if the time came.
LieDetect.Uk - Professional Lie Detector Test Services is rated 4.92 based on 108 reviews