Lidl UK Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Lidl UK

How would you rate Lidl UK ?

"bad customer services .not experienced staffs .they are very rude...erdington birmingham"
Thomas Byrne
"Excellent customer service at both Waltham Cross and Waltham Abbey stores."
"2 beautiful big new Lidl stores beside me. I love those stores but will never again visit because of the parking cameras and then the booking-in parking system in the shop. FAR TOO MUCH STRESS FOR ME, makes me feel like a criminal, not a mere shopper."
"Great team at Pentwyn Lidl who are friendly, helpful and make shopping more enjoyable. Great feel of community!"
S Roy
"best quality and good price"
Mohammed Asad
"Really convenient, offered most of the things I needed, and easy to use the checkout. The hazelnut chocolate croissants and toffee yumyums are the main reason I go there, but they might run out if you arrive after midday."
Mrsj120
"I bought two garden chairs and after unpacking noticed one was slightly bent. They changed without giving me the third degree. Unlike so many British retailers"
"Love Lidl in Dun Laoghaire. Staff are always so polite and helpful and I am always finding little bargains you wont get elsewhere!"
Jill
"I visited the shop in Chichester and asked to use the toilets. They were NOT clean!! Certainly wouldn't have expected this from a food supermarket!"
"It has been a while since I visited this store but then revamp has really improved things, great selection of items and excellent value for money. The new self checkout is a great improvement."
"Exceptional value for money. You may have to pick and choose a little more than in other shops but that just broadens your meal plan options. I love it and saved enough over a year for a holiday and some spending money at the Christmas markets in Warsaw, Poland...if I had really put my mind to it I would have saved enough for ALL my spending money ! The challenge is on for me to do just that this year!"
Victor Lefter Nik
"Cumperi mai eftin decit Tesco face s? cau?i Lidl in zona unde tr?ie?ti"
Emma Power
"I have saved £50 A WEEK switching from Tesco to Lidl. I normally stick to branded names but have slowly been converting over to alterative options at Lidl. Such as swaping from Ragu sauce to Lidl options half the price and in our opinion a lot tastier. We are a family of 3 but eat BIG potions as we are very active. Fruit and veg is better quality and again cheaper"
Mr Melody
"the shop was clean good quality products @ a very reasonable price"
Mr Chris Durham
"Reasonable price, like lightning on the till but friendly."
Miss Warner
"Lidl have extremely competitive prices. They don't have a dazzling range of products which makes selection much easier. Lidl have just started stocking a healthy range of products such as coconut oil, quinoa and turmeric which is very pleasing. Things are very straight forward with Lidl, no gimmicks, what you see is what you get!"
James Ford
"good service and easy to find food"
Olasupo Adeleke
"Very good customer oriented services. The staffs are always on the floor to help. They'll leave whatever they're doing to take you to the shelf and show you what you ask for"
Lidl UK is rated 4.42 based on 111 reviews