Lidl UK Reviews

02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Lidl UK deliver?

How can I contact Lidl UK?

Tell us how Lidl UK made you happy

"2019 If you are desperate for some cash then it is an easy job (once you figure out for yourself how everything works as the training is terrible). When I worked there the staff were very rude and I heard a lot of them saying horrible things about new people behind their backs. It then makes you wonder what they have said about you.  Staff who have been there for years get away with talking for ages (sometimes up to half an hour) whilst others have to pick up the slack and get told off for even speaking to another colleague. The staff turnover here is unbelievable too. You'd think they would makes some changes, but no. Not the place to work if you value your sanit The management it's treating people like a rubbish."
Are you Lidl UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Rude unhelpful staff at Lidl Norway Rd, Portsmouth"
"Rude staff at Norway Rd Portsmouth"
"Visited lidl last week and ask one of their staff members where their tinned beans are and no one could seem to help me locate where they were, which left me really upset."
"I was walking in Lidl and my head was suddenly struck by a baguette, it flew itself claimed staff but i know for a fact it was a prank from an employee. I ignored it and forgot about it until a steak pie was smashed off the back of my head, then i ran out the store and was immediately abducted by aliens shouting Mon eh selik."
"Here We Go 10 In A Row"
"Here we go 10 in a row"
"Used their store for the first time. Bought loads as I work 70+ hours a week and got behind on shopping. Later on I looked at my receipt. They charged me for 38 bags of crisps when I bought one!!!! Didn't notice as I'd spent a fortune. Numerous emails back and forth and a letter arrives with a refund for the 37 bags I'd been overcharged. No explanation. I explained I am ridiculously busy and haven't got time to go back to the store. Still trying to sort it. Wouldn't recommend one bit. Spent time trying to sort this when I have better things to do."
"I bought some tins of stewed steak for a pie. It was completely inedible and had to throw it all away, just full of fat & gristle and big chunks of lard. I would say more appropriate to dog food, but i wouldn't even give it to my dog. I had 3 tins because i always like to have a stock of this kind of thing in the winter, opened all 3 tins and exactly the same. Disgusting for Lidl who are usually very good. Ugh!"
"Every time (I think three times) I visit Lidl there is always a bad mouth customer service person ready to ruin your day. My conclusion is the assistants themeselves have the inferior complex about the Lidl itself and it is reflected on their behaviour and externalised on customers. They see customers as cheap as cheap as their own perception towards Lidl. Awful experience, never again rather pay more than ruining my day by going there. Cheap store cheap attitudes."
"Got two steaks one rib and one rump today very tough steaks could not eat them wasted meal common lidi can you do better"
"I visit my local store in LEEDS Amberton road at least three time per week. I have mentioned to at least 2 managers and the security staff on site that disable parking bays are constantly being used by none disabled users. Bays are being occupied by non disabled persons (or not showing the entitlement to use the bays by displaying their blue badge) the answer was we can't monitor the bays because we are very busy I will ask the security people to have a little wander out if they see anything ,(the security staff are quite happy just to stand in the store out of the cold and when i have pointed outto them people abusing the bays ,it has prompted no action from them . The last manager i spoke to which was yesterday 15/02/2019 he told me we don't own the land so the car parks are nothing to do with us (quite different answer from Lidl customer services (Dough)apparently car parks are theirs but he's answer was "we are a very busy discount store and we don't have the time to police the parking ,we rely on the honesty of the customers to not use the bays if they aren't entitled to do so, however i will pass it on to senior management the same with the toilets " the reason he mentioned the toilets is because i have asked now and at for at least two moths about the public and disabled toilets which have been closed off out of action. They now have had display shelving put over the doorways, When i asked the managers and i have asked security when the toilets are likely to be repaired i get the answer,they will be fixed when they send someone and i was told to contact their customer services which i did yesterday, The experience was a bit better than the one in the store but the underlying feeling i got from all concerned was one of not interested"
"Giving Lidl 5* now since they partnered with Buymie, grocery on demand delivery service. Never enjoy shopping and now I can have all my favorite Lidl groceries delivered to my door in as little as 1 hour. Love this new service. Good move LidlπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"I went to the Lidl in Harwich to pick up a newspaper and have a look around - a soul-destroying experience. Poor range of food, the centre of the store filled with bins of tat, only one till open with no express option. When I finally got served, I was told they don’t accept my Times voucher. Truly dreadful."
"More fantastic foods, better quality and taste than brands and at a decent price too."
"Excellent service from Bradley at Hayle Cornwall Lidl Thank you."
"Went to lidl, the one next to outdoor persuits centre,Leicester,then a man was cutting past a worker who was putting up bananas, with a trolley he went past a worker and the worker raged at him saying "oy! You can go around me or if you don't understand how to do that get out the shop the doors are there". The man was foreign and clearly did not under stand what went wrong while the worker screamed at him. The till man was rude and did not want to say manners.both of them did not care for the coustomers, they wanted us to buy something or get out. The worst thing was they were the only ones in the shop in charge and clearly should learn how to run a shop.the till man reported to the rage man that some one came through the exit and he immidietly removed him and let out a big tut. We were fed up and scared so we left. Next time I will go somewhere more friendly and calm."
"I bought the 24 month matured Christmas Deluxe pudding at Lidl. Well done Lidl best pudding ever. Eight for lunch on Christmas day and everyone agreed that the pudding was wonderful. Hope it will be available next year ."
"Purchased "premium turkey" 22nd dec. Opened it to cook on 26th found to be foul smelling and rotten. In the bin. Went to Sainsbury's to buy another. Will never go back. Most unsatisfactory £45 I have ever spent."
"I need to refer to the unfriendly attitude of some of the staff at #lidl in Leamington Spa, Myton road. A view shared by many friends, I know ,,,no hello ,,no thank you !!!! Not like other supermarkets staff. They need customer service training. behaving rudly sometimes with customer’s , including passing snappy remarks as though your very presence deeply inconveniences them..That certainly put many of the shoppers off."
Lidl UK is rated 4.03 based on 154 reviews