Lidl UK Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Lidl UK

How would you rate Lidl UK?

103 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Lidl UK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Love Lidl in Dun Laoghaire. Staff are always so polite and helpful and I am always finding little bargains you wont get elsewhere!"
Jill
"I visited the shop in Chichester and asked to use the toilets. They were NOT clean!! Certainly wouldn't have expected this from a food supermarket!"
"It has been a while since I visited this store but then revamp has really improved things, great selection of items and excellent value for money. The new self checkout is a great improvement."
"Exceptional value for money. You may have to pick and choose a little more than in other shops but that just broadens your meal plan options. I love it and saved enough over a year for a holiday and some spending money at the Christmas markets in Warsaw, Poland...if I had really put my mind to it I would have saved enough for ALL my spending money ! The challenge is on for me to do just that this year!"
Victor Lefter Nik
"Cumperi mai eftin decit Tesco face s? cau?i Lidl in zona unde tr?ie?ti"
Emma Power
"I have saved £50 A WEEK switching from Tesco to Lidl. I normally stick to branded names but have slowly been converting over to alterative options at Lidl. Such as swaping from Ragu sauce to Lidl options half the price and in our opinion a lot tastier. We are a family of 3 but eat BIG potions as we are very active. Fruit and veg is better quality and again cheaper"
Mr Melody
"the shop was clean good quality products @ a very reasonable price"
Mr Chris Durham
"Reasonable price, like lightning on the till but friendly."
Miss Warner
"Lidl have extremely competitive prices. They don't have a dazzling range of products which makes selection much easier. Lidl have just started stocking a healthy range of products such as coconut oil, quinoa and turmeric which is very pleasing. Things are very straight forward with Lidl, no gimmicks, what you see is what you get!"
James Ford
"good service and easy to find food"
Olasupo Adeleke
"Very good customer oriented services. The staffs are always on the floor to help. They'll leave whatever they're doing to take you to the shelf and show you what you ask for"
Olasupo Adeleke
"The quality of fresh food, veg and in store baked goods. The store was clean and the staff friendly. Ample free parking."
Ahmed
"By far the best supermarket amongst the larger chains. Staff are knowledgeable and helpful, excellent quality of own brand products. Excellent prices"
"Excellent value for money at all times and good quality too, with long opening hours and plenty of self-service tills."
"great store to shop low cost shopping"
Ms Helms
"Prices reasonable and good quality products"
"I done my shopping last week, the price and quality of all the products were fab. Usually I struggle to find time to do my shopping with trying to balance time for my kids and job. I would love a home delivery service."
"They had all i needed at reasonable prices to suit my budget"
Lidl UK is rated 4.43 based on 104 reviews