King of Cotton Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend King of Cotton

How would you rate King of Cotton?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Hannah Jackson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about King of Cotton in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Hannah Jackson
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent customer service, added personalised embroidery to my order and they got it sent to me the next day at 9am. Couldn't fault!! Really nice quality and kept me updated at every stage, I cant wait to order again, so glad I cam across this company online!!! you wont be disappointed. They went out of their way to make sure I received this the next day with it being embroidered and it wasn't a problem. FANTASTIC TEAM."
Graur Cristian
"Prompt delivery, good quality, and nice packed. Veru glad"
Lisa Cowlishaw
"When they noticed a problem with stitching I received a personal call to offer the product if it was emergent or wait. They provided excellent customer service and their sheets are very high quality."
Lisa Cowlishaw