King of Cotton Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend King of Cotton
3PM
3PM

Tell us how King of Cotton made you happy

"Excellent customer service, added personalised embroidery to my order and they got it sent to me the next day at 9am. Couldn't fault!! Really nice quality and kept me updated at every stage, I cant wait to order again, so glad I cam across this company online!!! you wont be disappointed. They went out of their way to make sure I received this the next day with it being embroidered and it wasn't a problem. FANTASTIC TEAM."
Are you King of Cotton? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback King of Cotton receives. Reply Free
"Prompt delivery, good quality, and nice packed. Veru glad"
"When they noticed a problem with stitching I received a personal call to offer the product if it was emergent or wait. They provided excellent customer service and their sheets are very high quality."
King of Cotton is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews