King Concrete Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend King Concrete

How would you rate King Concrete ?

"I would have given it less than 1 star if I could. Didn't turn up although booked 4 days previously. Couldn't care less attitude. Didn't phone, just said they were busy when I rang. Builders stood waiting which I had to pay regardless. Promised faithfully it would be there at 8 next morning then rang me last thing that afternoon so I couldn't get any concrete anywhere else and said they weren't coming next day as they were busy. I think it was done out of spite as i had complained to them about not turning up. What a horrible attitude from a horrible company. I understand you can buy 5 star reviews on the internet and I therefore wonder if all the 5 star reviews they have are real or bought. If you want reliability look elsewhere. BE WARNED."
H & M Builders
Unverified Reviewer
"I needed 3 cubic metres, at short notice, for a project in Croydon. King Concrete got to me within a couple of hours and I did a clean and tidy pour. Good price, too. Very happy."
"Brilliant service!"