King Concrete Reviews

11PM
11PM

Tell us how King Concrete made you happy

Telephone
"Not sure who set this page up or their motives but have to say that the real King Concrete has been used by me for 23 years and have always provided excellent service. I suggest that everyone else leave a review on the correct page and let this one be deleted!"
Are you King Concrete? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback King Concrete receives. Reply Free
"I would have given it less than 1 star if I could. Didn't turn up although booked 4 days previously. Couldn't care less attitude. Didn't phone, just said they were busy when I rang. Builders stood waiting which I had to pay regardless. Promised faithfully it would be there at 8 next morning then rang me last thing that afternoon so I couldn't get any concrete anywhere else and said they weren't coming next day as they were busy. I think it was done out of spite as i had complained to them about not turning up. What a horrible attitude from a horrible company. I understand you can buy 5 star reviews on the internet and I therefore wonder if all the 5 star reviews they have are real or bought. If you want reliability look elsewhere. BE WARNED."
"I needed 3 cubic metres, at short notice, for a project in Croydon. King Concrete got to me within a couple of hours and I did a clean and tidy pour. Good price, too. Very happy."
"Brilliant service!"