King Concrete Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend King Concrete
01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact King Concrete?

Tell us how King Concrete made you happy

Telephone
"First time using King Concrete and I can honestly say everything went to plan, pump arrived and set up driver was very polite and helpful, shortly after the concrete arrived and poured the concrete, we were a few cubic meters short I started to worry spoke to the office and this was sent out to finish the job in good time. Really pleased would recommend and I will use again. Thank you King Concrete."
Are you King Concrete? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Not sure who set this page up or their motives but have to say that the real King Concrete has been used by me for 23 years and have always provided excellent service. I suggest that everyone else leave a review on the correct page and let this one be deleted!"
"I would have given it less than 1 star if I could. Didn't turn up although booked 4 days previously. Couldn't care less attitude. Didn't phone, just said they were busy when I rang. Builders stood waiting which I had to pay regardless. Promised faithfully it would be there at 8 next morning then rang me last thing that afternoon so I couldn't get any concrete anywhere else and said they weren't coming next day as they were busy. I think it was done out of spite as i had complained to them about not turning up. What a horrible attitude from a horrible company. I understand you can buy 5 star reviews on the internet and I therefore wonder if all the 5 star reviews they have are real or bought. If you want reliability look elsewhere. BE WARNED."
"I needed 3 cubic metres, at short notice, for a project in Croydon. King Concrete got to me within a couple of hours and I did a clean and tidy pour. Good price, too. Very happy."
"Brilliant service!"