Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Very pleased with the items that pleased I ordered more.
I ordered 2 Rich Roses,
They are absolutely beautiful,
They look so realistic, would order from Just Artificial , well packed!
The Artificial Hanging Basket Flowers I ordered look very realistic and good Quality. Helpful and Good Service.
Very pleased with the product purchased, but feel the postage costs and delivery time let them down.
Lovely items good value thank you
Great realistic looking product and very good service
I am very happy with the flowers I ordered and they arrived very quickly thank you
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Item exactly as described, delivered promptly, well packaged.
I order artificial flowers for my dad's memorial stone at the cemetery. The range of flowers for cemetery pots is excellent and the flowers are lovely and a good mixture which look very good.
Very happy with the plant - you can arrange all the branches to make it look realistic. Very happy with the result
Flowers great quality
Received an opened/used item. Colour did not match ever, advert was gold and came cream colour. Avoid. Never ever again. Strait to bin.
Great service good quality
My leaves look really realistic - I'm impressed. Made myself a wall hanging through them. Not easy to cut as they have metal wire stems, but that's not the company's fault as probably not intended to be cut, and I managed to make it work.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 27th January 2021
The article I ordered before Christmas didn’t arrive as expected although delivery was prompt. However overall the item was very good value and Just Artifical resolved the problem soon after Christmas. I’m very happy with my purchase and would recommend them to friends.
Prompt delivery of goods. Pleasing product, just not suitable for the space I had in mind. Efficient returns service. A reliable and trustworthy company. Thank you.
Shilpit (old Scottish word) is the only way to describe the artificial grasses I received, very disappointed !
Very pleased with purchase. Although artificial it looks very good.
The Artificial Flowers I ordered were just what I wanted. Good Quality and Good Service. Will Be Back for some more .Different Colours next time, Well Done,
I am absolutely happy with the service I had few complications and the customer service handled it well. I absolutely appreciate how everything was handled very professionally. Thanks again
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.28 based on 757 reviews