Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Amazing, almost like natural, can barely tell the difference
I have ordered twice now from Just Artificial, both orders arrived as expected. The plants I ordered look very real and very good quality, you get what you pay for !
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 1st April 2021 Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Love the choice they have, think I’ve made about 7 purchases over the last few months, the delivery is quick and everything I have is excellent quality. Get lots of comments on how good they look.
The hanging basket I ordered is excellent. Very realistic. So much so, a robin is nesting in it! Great service.
Ordered a selection of artificial succulents and I was very pleased with the quality and size of them. They make a great addition to my bathroom.
So pleased with my 6ft artificial bamboo I ordered another 2! Delivered on time. Would put a pic on but not in place in garden yet. Would recommended the company.
Excellent flower. Very realistic and blends really well with my real plant. You cannot tell the difference. I got so my plant has a flower all year around.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 1st April 2021
We have had these hanging baskets for many years but this is the first time buying direct and will most definitely do again Very pleased thank you
Absolutely beautiful hanging basket. This is just stunning and I’ve had lots of comments already about how lovely it looks. Just gorgeous. Would highly recommend.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Excellent quality product & good value for money
The flowers arrived promptly, although unfortunately one set was out of stock. The others were in good condition, looked just like the photos and are of a good realistic quality.
Lovely artificial plants (medium ficus and bougainvillea), which have transformed our home, which unfortunately doesn't get enough light to support real plants. These are a superb alternative. Thank you!
Great product. Perfect for my purposes. Just quite long wait for dispatch although kept informed
I needed some small plants for a shelf in my spare room. The succulents in littlt pots are absolutely ideal and they look so real!
Items just as described, looked just right when arrived. Delivered promptly with no issues at all.
First time ordered and service/delivery of goods was quick however I was disappointed with the quality of the artificial flowers ( daisies) and ferns .
Very happy with the product & the prompt delivery.
Purchased a variegated trailing ivy - really pleased with the quality and very realistic look and feel
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Excellent product and service
Very happy with my purchases of two small pot troughs. On delivery one was broken but a replacement was sent very quickly without any trouble.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.30 based on 806 reviews