Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
My purchase turned up and was well packed and in good condition. It now looks lovely outside my front door. Thank you.
Hate artificial flowers. However love these❣️
Thank you....I am so pleased with my lavender bunches. They are realistic and bring a calm feeling to my room.
Hi very expensive for what they are would not buy again.
Sent for a few flowers, delivered quickly, box was in poor condition, squashed in the middle but ok where the flower heads were so all good. Flowers lovely colour and good quality, happy with purchase.
still not received tree thank you
Really pleased with buxus, very realistic. Good customer service too.
Very pleased with my purchases. They are beside my front door (as the sun just fries the roots on real plants). I have had very pleasant comments about my plants, and have highly recommended them to friends.
Came quick and looks lovely always fool my friend.telling her they are real then go’s over to smell them.
The hanging baskets I ordered are fantastic. Very good quality and look real 😊. I will definitely be buying some more.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 21st July 2020
Great communication, had a few problems with split flower stalks. Got a partial refund, so I am happy. Great quality.
Good firm to deal with, will use them again.
Delivery was good also items were well packed . Loved the quality and they look so good in my pots
Very disappointed with quality sent back. Awaiting refund
Having tired of continually replacing fresh flowers in my sitting room I chose a Just Artificial display. They arrived promptly, undamaged and looking just like the photo' online. They look very real and bring colour to my room. Good value for money.
Nice flowers with just the right amount of "bend". Just 2 little niggles could be a litttle easier to cut the stems, and not much variety of teal coloured flowers, but good value for money.
They lose a star for the length of time it took to despatch, but get one back for quick customer service, I emailed and they replied quickly, my order was despatched that day. Quality is ok, not brilliant but for the price ok.
Fantastic hanging basket, vibrant colours and lots of flowers.
No one has yet guessed it’s artificial.
Highly recommended!
Very plastic looking lavender bunches. More greenery than purple flowers. Disappointed and not worth the money tbh.
Fabulous hanging baskets
The quality is wonderful and very weather resistant
Very lovely flowers