Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
It’s a bit more gordie than I thought and very plastic looking for the money . Size ok
The Ivy is so realistic, looks amazing! Great price,quick delivery too, definately recommend
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Great flowers and very quick delivery.
Very pleased with my artificial plant. Just what I needed for a crematorium plot. Looks good.
We ordered two artificial succulent plants. They arrived in very good time (MyHermes - excellent) and they really do look the real thing.
We would highly recommend Just Artificial and their products, hence my 5 stars.
I ordered 2 hanging baskets - different pansies. I love them. They are generously packed with flowers and foliage and looks very sturdy. Realistic from a distance and very cheerful.
Beautiful garlands for wreath making or adding a touch of pizzaz to your decor
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 6th February 2021
I have been looking for ages for artificial pink gerberas to match our bright pink splashback & this arrangement was a great find, the lavender brings the perfect balance to our kitchen window.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 6th February 2021
11 working days for delivery, double the estimated shipping time and cost £4 into the bargain, sorry not impressed
Excellent silk lilies, thank you. Perfect!
Staff who took receipt of the flowers said they were stunning. My elderly mother loved the colours of the flowers and they look lovely in her room in the care home.

Just Artificial were pleasant to deal with. Hermes delivered on time. Website was easy to use. Price was excellent. Will use the company often for flowers.
Pleased with these - look realistic.
We received our artificial plant on the projected day. We are delighted with the plant we received very life like.
I was extremely pleased with my order the flowers were beautiful and they look very realistic.
The service was very good Vincent was very obliging and helpful I would highly recommend just artificial. Great quality great service
Great company to deal with.
I bought the Trailing Ivy Real Touch 120cm. It’s lovely, very full at the base and thins out to two or three strands by the end. .
Beautiful hydrangeas look stunning. Great customer service and very quick delivery.
Beautiful roses and quick delivery .
Really good quality and realistic looking herbs
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 3rd February 2021
First time I have ordered from Just Artifical and package arrived as advised. I have ordered again from them as very pleased with the service and product.
Really pleased with my gerberas and they certainly brighten up the house.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.28 based on 757 reviews