Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Received the hanging baskets within a few days of ordering. The flowers are beautiful and the quality is great, and you can’t tell that they aren’t real. Would thoroughly recommend them
Really pleased with my order, customer service excellent as there was a shortage on my order, I advised they could ship what they had it was sent that day on next day delivery cannot fault my transaction and experience with the company
Good quality products, delivered promptly!
I am pleased with the tuilips they are making a big boquet of flowers.
Everything I ordered came better than expected I will definitely be purchasing again. Thanks 🙏🏻
It was a marvelous experience, thank you very much. Black silk roses for a girlfriend may seem a little odd, but it was the most memorable gift I have ever given to someone, and she adoors them. I have another friend in Shropshire, something similar, different color. Thanks again MJ
had no problems with delivery and was happy with the flowers
Very pleased with the product
Lovely hanging baskets well worth the money very please eith them
Brilliant customer service. Prompt delivery. And gorgeous products very real looking.
Absolutely beautiful flowers, can’t even tell they are artificial!! Definitely worth the money! loved them. Thank you.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 2nd May 2021
Plants are decent quality but I was disappointed for several reasons: received part order in time for birthday present but the rest after the day and then one of the pots arrived broken. I haven't had the replacement yet but JA have said they will replace the broken pot. JA also alerted me to the fact that they had had a late delivery from their supplier and that only part of the order had been dispatched for the requested date, so at least they enabled me to plan around it being missing for the birthday itself.
Beautiful flowers, with fast delivery.
Excellent quality and a good service
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 2nd May 2021
Got two plants off just artificial.Very good quality and will not fade in te sun.Good prices and delivery.
Disappointed in this company and its products would be an understatement. I found the quality of the flowers/leaves I received was poor and they were very unattractive. I returned them almost immediately, having been told in writing that I would be refunded within 14 days. They received my returned order on 15th March and it is only today, 19th April, my account was credited. This was after having contacted them three times to find out about my refund. Under no circumstances could I recommend this company.
Caladium plant - was unable to “shape” the leaves from their flat position in delivery box. Will return.
Delighted with the item. It appears to be very robust and looks very realistic
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 7th April 2021
I bought two plants from Just Artificial and they arrived on time with plenty of updates. The quality is good for the price and I would definitely consider them again.
Very disappointed with product. Not what I ordered. I ordered the fushia red pink and cream and received a very ugly poor quality geranium pink and red hanging basket which was definitely not worth £70 with postage and delivery.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.30 based on 821 reviews