Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
I'm really pleased with my rose gold Manzanita tree - it looks great against the sparkly wall in my bathroom.
There were problems with delivery, but these were caused by Hermes rather than Just Artificial, and it was worth the wait
Arrived lovely packed, beautiful plant
I received the poppy grave memorial and was amazed at how lovely it is. It will brighten up my husbands grave beautifully and last much longer than real flowers which look so sad when they are dying.
Just Artificial Limited 5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Lovely lifelike flowers, beautiful colours. Arrived in a good amount of packaging so no damage. I’m very pleased with my purchase
Never used company before but my item arrived safely and was exactly as advertised. Now In a beautiful new pot and friends need a close up just to prove the plant is artificial. Thank you Artificial Limited.
Delighted with the quality and value for money of the items. We chose the sweet peas and they really look the most realistic of all the silk flowers we have purchased from other companies. Very good website also and the items arrived quickly and well packed. Would definitely use Just Artificial Limited again.
I bought a large outside haging basket and a small green indoor one. There was a little hitch with the delivery but it sorted out immediately on a next day and I was over the moon with my flowers. Every one that visits my home.loves them. Thank you so much!
SHOCKINGLY POOR!!
Don’t touch them. I ordered a birthday gift for my father. After the delivery date had passed I heard nothing. Unable to make contact with this dreadful company, they hid behind the third party company I’d ordered through. They blamed the courier company, however, when I asked them to confirm the courier service they couldn’t give me one Complete let down 👎🏻
Sent me the wrong products. So frustrating. You have one job as a retailer - deliver what the customer has bought.
After a wait I finally received a refund for the flowers that were incorrectly sized on the website - now corrected I’m told. A good result.
Wow I am so impressed with the quality of the hanging baskets! Surpassed my expectations. Especially the Petunia Mixed Hanging Basket, incredibly realistic and a really good size. Beautiful.

I thought the baskets were quite expensive but really glad I risked an order and now I have seen the quality I am really happy with the value for money.

You can tell they aren't real if you look carefully, but they are brightening up my patio. I fail to keep hanging baskets alive as they dry out so quickly so these are a good solution for me.

Delivery took a while but not any longer than stated at time of purchase.
The good. polite and courteous , prices are good as are products if you receive them. The bad.. delays and repeatedly having to email the same emails to get a response...followed by broken promises, The story..Ordered on 22 July.. and after several emails ( and repeatedly sending various emails due to non reply and non delivery of item)and promises of delivery, on 02 august I decided Enough was enough.(load of gubbins on product page saying 7 days delivery.) 11 days after waiting and still zero item I sent an email to cancel the order If they couldn’t dispatch today. Clearly they couldn’t but they could not refund straight away either.. because apparently it’s gone to accounts to process the refund.. god only knows how long that’s going to take so I better open a PayPal case.. beware of the excuses .
The good. polite and courteous , prices are good as are products if you receive them. The bad.. delays and repeatedly having to. Entail the same emails to get a response...followed by broken promises,
The story..Ordered on 22 July.. and after several emails ( and repeatedly sending various emails due to non reply and non delivery of item)and promises of delivery, on 02 august I decided Enough was enough.(load of gubbins on product page saying 7 days delivery.) 11 days after waiting and still zero item I sent an email to cancel the order If they couldn’t dispatch Ed today. Clearly they couldn’t but they could refund straight away either.. because apparently it’s gone to accounts to process the refund.. god only knows how long that’s going to take so I better open a PayPal case.. beware of the excuses .
Disappointed with the flowers, they were expensive and looked artificial. They were in a poly bag inside a medium thickness cardboard box which was crumpled in the hands of Hermes delivery service. Yes, the service from Just Artificial was OK given the pandemic, but I won’t be using them again.
Item as described, very decorative and well made.
Delivered in good time, very pleased.
Please delete my previous review for this company as it was by mistake on my part for which I apologise.
Lovely flowers and colours
I am very pleased with my order of 3 succulents in copper pots. They are of excellent quality and look very real. They will make an excellent accessory in my new tropically inspired bedroom!
Delighted with my deluxe hanging basket - very effective.
Courier delivery took a bit of time though from when I was advised it was on it's way but
Scottish Highlands doesn't seem to register as the UK with carrier companies !! Worth the wait though - will order again. Thank you.
Absolutely delighted with my second order as so well made and the stems look stunning. I have used inside & outside my home. I would have no hesitation in recommending this Company.
Very happy with my purchase and would definitely shop with this company again. The website was easy to navigate, my order arrived promptly and was pleased with the quality of the products purchased. I would recommend this company and I will certainly be using them again.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.23 based on 627 reviews