Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,
Old Grand Garage,
Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
Artificial bonsai looks good from a distance, up close a bit too plasticy. Fine for the price,
Goods are fine and would rate them as good but very slow delivery - 6 working days - not in keeping with other companies who are able to deliver in a much quicker lead time.
one word - fab-u-lous! I love my artificial Italian Cyress trees. They are the perfect size for my patio and I know they will never wilt or die. A tad expensive but worth it!
Great item, just as I had imagined. Seamless and easy transaction
Extremely happy with the artificial pansies they have taken pride of place at the front of our property.
Very pleased with purchase. The website is easy to use, tracking my parcel worked well and the bonsai arrived in perfect condition. It is lovely - just the right size and shape for its position in my flat. Very good service and product.
The anemonies are very colourful and are extremely good value for money.
My flowers arrived on time and we’re lovely 😊
The order was dispatched promptly and the flowers are beautiful. Unfortunately I could not recommend the delivery service by Hermes. The delivery method would have to be changed for me to use this company again.
We dealt with Vincent from Just Artificial on a very rushed basis, and they couldn't have been easier to deal with. They delivered goods exactly when we needed them, and we will certainly be calling upon them again in the near future. The product delivered was of optimum quality and, served their purpose exactly as required.
HI Daniel. Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you liked your order and we look forward to hearing from you again,
I ordered two sunflowers and they look gorgeous - very pleased with them and would definitely use Just Artificial again.
We are so glad that you like your Sunflowers! Thank you for your kind order!
Everything was as described on site and packaged/arrived in good condition.
Hi Hilary. Thank you for your kind words, we hope you enjoy your order.
lovely flowers
Hi, we are glad you like your flowers!
I am delighted with the three herb plants I ordered SAGE / MINT and BASIL. My kitchen window faces direct South and I have never been able to place natural herbs on the window- sill because they shrivelled with the heat of the sun. It was a shame to not be able to use the three attractive herb pots which had been given to me as a gift but my kitchen hasn't got any other suitable space. The artificial herbs look so realistic and make a nice kitchen decor without the need of watering. I leave that for the herbs I grow in my garden.
Hi Cynthia. We are thrilled that you like your herbs. Enjoy them!
Purchased pansy hanging basket for my son and daughter in law. They love it.
We are so glad your son and daughter in law like their hanging basket
Fantastic service, quick delivery, good quality products
Hi Carla, thank you for your kind comments. We hope you enjoy your order
The box our order was sent in was too small for 2 hanging baskets and they were shoved in with no respect for how much we paid for them. The baskets are far too light to hang out in even the mildest breeze. After hanging we went our for the day and found that they had been battered by a gentle breeze and a lot of the flowers that are pushed into the foam came out. We would like to know what your thoughts are when we simply can't be expected to watch the weather forecast every day before going out. If you can't come up with a solution we would wish to send them back for a full refund! Regards John N Brooker
Easy to deal with and plants are really good quality. It would be great if they had a showroom but they did let me see the plants before I bought them and were very helpful in helping me choose.
Hi Gillian. Thank you for your lovely comments. It was lovely to meet you and have you as a customer. Hopefully we'll see you again! Enjoy the Bamboo trees!
Beautiful high quality stunning hanging baskets ! Worth every penny .
So glad that you like your hanging baskets!
I am very happy with the overall service and quality of the products. The communication was quick and helpful. I would recommend this company to any creative looking to work with a good supplier.
Thank you so much for you kind words Benjamin
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.35 based on 381 reviews