Jet2.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Jet2.com

Tell us how Jet2.com made you happy

"Used them twice and lovely customer service staff."
Are you Jet2.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Brilliant holiday...cheerful positive staff... Great value"
"A totally perfect service when booking our flights and a holiday. The advisor booked, took payment, selected our seats and arranged assistance for my husband .A most pleasing experience and the lady was very very helpful ."
"I flew from Manchester in early January 2019 with Jet 2.Every one involved in check-in was cheerful and happy to engage in conversation with myself and others. The flight was on time, I had a generous baggage allowance included and unlike other competitors there was no attempt to exploit "extras" out of me. The attendants out were very pleasant. Unfortunately the flight back although on time was marred by the attendants running out of food as they got to me. There was no attempt to address this, when I returned home I contacted Jet 2 and received a punctual and efficient response on this complaint. The apology was satisfactory and as such I will now attempt to use Jet 2 as my preferred shorthaul airline in Europe."
"Have used Jet2 twice over the summer, once for a holiday package and once for flights only. Both times the process was easy, straight forward and efficient. The staff at the airports and on the flights were attentive, helpful, friendly and efficient. Would certainly recommend based on our recent experiences."
"Travelled April and October 2018 without Jet 2 holidays both in Turkey, flights were comfortable, recommend extra leg room. Check in process simple with great weight allowances"
"Amazing service in airport"
"Always excellent care"
"Website was very easy to use, staff are very friendly"
"2nd time have used and have impressed yet again"
"Jet 2 was fantastic, from booking over the phone, flights, holiday villa, transfers everything was fantastic, I would use them again no problem."
"Cheery staff. Great planes . All around good experience. Baggage reclaim could have been quicker."
"Good service. Planes left and arrived on time. Staff were friendly and helpful."
"My wife and I were abroad recently, for an extended period of time. This meant that we were unable to check-in and print boarding passes for both directions of travel, before we left. However, for our return journey, the JET2 website offered us good options to either print (that we did not have access to while abroad) your boarding or send to a mobile device. The website was easy to use and the boarding passes were produced. Thanks for making this easy Jet2."
"Have used Jet2 and Jet2 Holidays for a few years - always from Newcastle. Very happy with their service and friendly staff."
"Booked with this company several times. My holidays always run smoothly from arriving at the airport to coming home."
"Efficient, friendly. Excellent customer service."
"They are so easy to deal with and I book everything with them flights, accommodation, transfers to and from airport to accommodation."
"Great price, great flight and perfect destination."
"Very easy website to use. The aircrafts are very roomy and clean"
Jet2.com is rated 4.68 based on 25 reviews