iHASCO Reviews

4.6
Based on 2,569 reviews
Read iHASCO Reviews

About iHASCO:

We develop high-quality Health & Safety and HR compliance eLearning courses that help you comply with legislation!

iHASCO have helped over 10,000 UK and European clients simplify their workplace training and easily work towards compliance with legislation. If you're looking for an engaging, interactive and simple training solution, why not get started with a free, no-obligation trial!

hello@ihasco.co.uk

iHASCO, 3 Arlington Square, Downshire Way, Bracknell

Tell us how iHASCO made you happy
You are on top of it, to getting my course to me and communicating. I appreciate the structure of a website, and how accessible and easy to manoeuvre. I enjoyed the course and found the materials and videos very helpful!! A 3cheers and 5 stars! from me.
This is a company that does not listen and emails a persons without consent. Even when a person has requested there removal from their lists!!! It is a firm that offers on line manual handling training which should be a face to face training if it has any real relevance. On line training needs to consider the subject matter.
Yess because HASCCO lesson about food and highness
Great presentation of the course content. It had me make adjustments, and I will practice in maintaining what I have learned.
Thanks for your review, Julie :-)
I completed a Safeguarding Children training today. It was easy to follow from start to finish, and very informal. I have done many eLearning (with a different company), and this was far the best. The use of different visuals was appealing as it kept me captured throughout, and the summary at the end of each part was good to retain the information more. In most sections throughout the training, you can download extra resources. I find this very helpful because I can refresh my knowledge offline whenever I want to. If I could give more than 5 stars I would.
Thank you so for your feedback! It's lovely to see that you enjoyed our training and also found it helpful - which is always our aim!
IHASCO's online training in 'Fire Awareness in Education' is concise and memorable. It's delivered by a small group of trainers who generate a sense of confidence in the trainee. The information is clearly presented and the combination of graphics and relatable speakers, motivating and interesting. Thank you IHASCO - brilliantly designed!
Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are over the moon to see that you enjoyed your training experience with us :-)
I completed Safeguarding Adult level 2 course. 85% of the content was just a common sense. There should have been an option to skip the easy bits and to take the test at any time during the course. That is why it was frustrating at most of the time. I am sure I would have passed the test without even watching a single video out of 43 where I had to watch all. Waste of my valuable time. I had to complete it as a volunteer of my charity organisation. This makes me think again whether to continue my voluntery work or not.
Hi Muhammad, I'm really sorry to see you feel this away after completing our training. We appreciate all feedback left for us as we seek constant improvement to our training and learner experience. I will pass your feedback on to our Production team. Please do feel free to come back to me if you have any questions or if there is anything else I can help with. Thank you again. Hugh Gray hello@ihasco.co.uk
Not at oll
Nice ihasco
Very high quality courses and the LMS makes managing employee training a breeze. I've recently moved onto a 10-course plan for our team and they've all found it really easy to login to and use. The one-touch login link is a bonus, removing the forgotten password situation! My Account Manager Georgia M has been a star as well, recommending the best plans and is always on hand to help with any queries 💯
Hi Richard, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are glad to hear you've found our LMS a pleasure to use and it's always nice to hear our colleagues receiving praise! I'll pass your kind words on :-)
Reminded me of my responsibility to respect and take time to understand others.
Thank you for your review, Jane.
Excellent manual handling course! There were quick bite sized sections which made it easy to remember and understand. The course was not monotonous like others have been and it was very informative and easy to remember the advice given- thank you!
Glad to hear that, Graham! Thanks for your feedback.
I very informative course with great input from industry professionals. Videos well made and kept participant interest.
Thanks, Martin!
Good website
Nice and clear to understand the main topic in modern slavery
Thank you, Jimmy :-) We are glad to hear that!
This course are very useful for everyone
Thank you for your review, Munni!
Load of rubbish.. They start by saying you have access to a free course .. But you don't.. You find that out after giving these people a lot of your information..
Hey there, We are sorry you feel this way - we'd love to chat with you further to see if there's anything we can do to support you. Please feel free to contact me, using the details below. Best Regards Hugh Gray hello@ihasco.co.uk
Very informative site, also easy to follow.
Glad to hear that, Jac :-)
Easy Videos to watch and understand the virus that now continues to live with us.
Thanks for your review!
I have done many fire awareness training before and this one is simply the best! I loved the videos showing actual hazards and how to deal with them. It kept me engaged throughout the whole training. The information included was relevant to my workplace and I certainly learned a few new things.
Hey Agnieszka, thank you for your kind review! We are super happy to hear you enjoyed your training with us :-)
iHASCO is rated 4.63 based on 2,569 reviews