iHASCO Reviews

of reviewers recommend iHASCO
Read iHASCO Reviews

About iHASCO:

We develop high-quality Health & Safety and HR compliance eLearning courses that help you comply with legislation!

iHASCO have helped over 10,000 UK and European clients simplify their workplace training and easily work towards compliance with legislation. If you're looking for an engaging, interactive and simple training solution, why not get started with a free, no-obligation trial!

hello@ihasco.co.uk

iHASCO LtdUnit 2, Bracknell Beeches, Old Bracknell

Tell us how iHASCO made you happy
The content was well explained, informative and relative to work and personal life. It's an eye opener to good practices at work and home.
company provided training course, content and delivery was great, informative with plenty of additional information. Great downloads. overall a very informative and helpful course, certainly know more than before!
Good easy to follow course. However I did find certain information was repeated which made the course longer than necessary.
fairly straight forward
very informative
video kept buffering and got stuck on 43 a lot
Good course, informative and direct to the point. I like that it's got enough visuals to help keep you engaged and the test at the end is also helpful.
excellent course very informative.
Detailed and easy to understand. Will need to be supplemented with your employers own policies.
A clear and precise course. Plenty of useful information.
Really good training, easy to follow.
I thought the training was very good. The trainer was very clear and made it easy to understand. Always nice to have a summary after each section. We always forget bits after training so it’s always good to have a refresher course in the future.
It must be very difficult to design a programme which meets the needs of all levels of staff. The iHASCO makes a good effort to do this, albeit aimed more at staff than management with H & S responsibilities. It goes a long way to ensure staff understand their roles in reporting. Is there a module on accident investigation?
Thank you for your lovely feedback Adrian. Yes, we do offer a course called "Accident Reporting Training" More information can be found on this course by following this link to our website: https://www.ihasco.co.uk/courses/detail/accident-reporting Please do feel free to come back to me if there is anything else I can help with. Best Regards Amanda Lowndes
If its possible speed up the time to be ready to take the test. I think one of the tests was 40 minutes to read through. Overall everybody needs to know the correct way to conduct business. Still very interesting though.
A good summary. Just wish my employer didn't make us for Fire and Slips, trips, etc as well, as there is too much duplication.
Well presented in an easy to understand way
Informative, easy-to-use and follow. Fairly straightforward training but clearly delivers what you need to know.
Very helpful.
Very good course, confirmed some of the actions I need to take to ensure wellbeing of myself and my staff. Also identified some of the signs of anxiety / stress within my team.
I enjoyed the course very much
iHASCO is rated 4.63 based on 2,492 reviews