iHASCO Reviews

of reviewers recommend iHASCO
Read iHASCO Reviews

About iHASCO:

We develop high-quality Health & Safety and HR compliance eLearning courses that help you comply with legislation!

iHASCO have helped over 10,000 UK and European clients simplify their workplace training and easily work towards compliance with legislation. If you're looking for an engaging, interactive and simple training solution, why not get started with a free, no-obligation trial!

hello@ihasco.co.uk

iHASCO Ltd
Unit 2, Bracknell Beeches, Old Bracknell

Tell us how iHASCO made you happy
A great reminder of the correct procedures.”
Really happy
Simple , good explenation
Clear and easy to remember
The videos were really professional and very clear. I linked the short video sequences so it kept your attention throughout. It also succeeded in getting all the key messages across.
the recommended breaks and exercises are useful.
I certainly learnt quite a few things that I did'nt know, and felt that the training was very informative and well presented, and most importantly I was able to retain the information.
Informative and to the point, however it would be better if the volume across all videos could be standardised.
A very interesting subject that needs to be acknowledged. This test helps with that.
Thorough and comprehensive training. A great reminder of the correct procedures.
Excellent Asbestos awareness course. Always sad to watch the interview from the poor chap who died due to the asbestos disease.
Excellent Manual Handling Course. Very Informative.
Quick and easy to follow.
Thank you Anthony.
Good refresher online training module
Easy to use and understand. A manageable way to do training in bite size chunks.
Thank you Sharon. It's great to see you've found our training easy to use and understand.
A good recap on fore safety
I found the course to be incredibly basic, perhaps someone who has never worked in an office should be the target audience Considering the material covered it was also probably 3 x longer than it needed to be
Thank you for your feedback.
I was sorry to see you felt this way after completing our training.
We do value and respect all feedback left so I will pass this onto our product development team to review further.
Ok information helpful
User friendly.
Thought-provoking. Very good.
I found iHasco useful and easy test once you know how it works.
iHASCO is rated 4.60 based on 1,907 reviews