Hotel Linens Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Hotel Linens

About Hotel Linens: Hotel Linens are a family based linens business specialising in luxurious Hotel white linens. Our prices are fair, not always the cheapest, but when you compare quality against quality we are very competitive.

If you require bulk purchases please contact our customer service team in the first instance who will be able to assist you with your purchase and provide a further discount.

Hotel Linens

How would you rate Hotel Linens?

"Second time I have placed order for white satin strip duvet covers...and second time I have received duvet cover with black oily marks which are difficult to remove. ☹️. Does anyone actually check these items before dispatching?.?."
Was the web site easy to use yes
"Prompt delivery and Excellent quality. Really pleased with the towels and will certainly buy from them again in future."
Did you make use of the discount voucher code no
Reviews.co.uk is an independent review platform and controlled via the third party ensuring all our reviews are displayed providing shoppers with honest customer feedback. As such we welcome you to leave feedback with regard to your shopping experience. I Very impressed with my order and didn’t have to wait to long for delivery
"Yes very good"
Was the web site easy to use yes
"Yes, products, delivery and customer satisfactions was good."
"I am very pleased with the towels and the bath mats very good quality. Thank you"
Hi thank you for taking the tie to leave a review for Hotel Linens.

We appreciate all feedback

Hope to see you shopping with Hotel Linens once again

Malcolm
"I like the towels, you gave me a receipt of 74.96, but I paid £89.96. Can you send me tge right receipt please, because it's for business. Thank you"
Hi Lydia di you receive the correct invoice, Apologies if not I will rectify immediately

Malcolm
"Ordered bath and hand towels for my home. Lovely quality and heavy thick towels. Washed and have come out of the drier, nice and fluffy. Very satisfied and will be ordering some more"
Hi Adele thank you for taking the time to leave us a review

Good to hear you are happy with our Hotel Towels

Hope to see you at the checkout once again very soon
MAlcolm
"This was a fantastic service with a very high quality product. Would order again."
"Good service and quality product"
Hi thank you for taking the time to leave Hotel Linens a positive review.

Always nice to hear we have provided a great service and product

Malcolm
"The colours were perfect and finished my bathroom off perfectly thank you so much."
Hi Margaret

Great to hear you are happy with your order, hope to see you checking out soon once again

Malcolm
"They dealt with my queries regarding a returned item very promptly and courteously."
Hi Kathleen apologies reference the late response, only just catching up with feedback.

Good to hear your checkout experience was positve, any problems in the future you can always call us or email info@hotellinens.co.uk

Malcol m
"Very pleased with items purchased. Wish you had more duvet sets available in super king size."
Hi thank you for your review, greatly appreciated
Malcolm
"Great quality bed linen. Friendly, helpful customer service after I made a mistake with my order. Prompt and well packaged delivery. Thanks!"
Hi Lisa thank you for your review.

Good to see you are happy with our products

Malcolm
"Quality items. Always a speedy dispatch. Excellent communication via email and text letting me know when my items will arrive."
HI Zoe
Thanks for leaving a positive review, good to see you had a good shopping experience

Malcolm
"Excellent these are one of the best towels I have bought"
Hi Christine

Thanks for leaving such a positive review.
Just so you know we have an Easter special 15% off all our towels this weekend only.

We don't often post such a special deal

Malcolm
"Perfect for Salon use , not too thick or thin . Easy washing and drying ."
"Kept upto date with delivery at all stages. Very pleased with the quality of the duvet I selected. Would definitely recommend company to my friends & family."
"We had been to our normal retailer(dunelm)who we have been using for years they just did not look good value.So we went on line and found Hotel Linens the towels we purchased arrived when we expected. My wife has washed and tumbled dried them..They now look and feel very good quality especially for the money.Thank you and we will certainly use you again."
"All items arrived in one big package, delivery was when it said it would be. The pillows and duvet are really good quality. Towels are nice quality and the teacloths are very good value for money. I would be more than happy to recommend Hotel Linens to friends."
"Lovely towels, great quality, good sizes bath sheet has plenty of length to go round. Very quick delivery highly recommend this firm."
Hotel Linens is rated 4.73 based on 214 reviews