Hotel Linens Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Hotel Linens

About Hotel Linens: Hotel Linens are a family based linens business specialising in luxurious Hotel white linens. Our prices are fair, not always the cheapest, but when you compare quality against quality we are very competitive.

If you require bulk purchases please contact our customer service team in the first instance who will be able to assist you with your purchase and provide a further discount.

Hotel Linens

How would you rate Hotel Linens ?

Any other comments Didn’t have a discount voucher
Was the web site easy to use yes
"Fast delivery, lovely quality duvet covers, wil definitely be purchasing more"
Was the web site easy to use yes
"When the products came they were all neatly stacked. There was no damage to the packaging or products. At first I was disappointed with the quality of the products but after they were washed and tumble dried they are the most luxurious towels, very satisfied!"
"I placed an order for some bed linen with Hotel linens, a week or so later I only received the pillow cases. I emailed them and after a minimum of 48 hours and lots more emails from me they replied saying they had been having problems with their internet, obviously not such a problem because funnily enough they could still take orders and money from people. I also had a query about their invoice system as they seem to be charging VAT twice on both of my orders, this query has still not been answered, very odd. So when my order balance finally arrived two and half weeks later, the quilt covers I will admit were fine but the pillow cases were not what I ordered and to be blunt looked as if they had been made by little children in a primary school, the quality was appalling, they were different sizes and of very poor quality material and were spotted with brown stain marks and overall very grubby, looked like they had been kicked around the workshop a few times. After attempting to contact them several times by email, which were all ignored again I tried to call them by phone but this was simply a telephone answering machine on which you leave a message, obviously this gives them the choice whether to ignore it or not, so got nowhere with that. So now I have gone through PayPal for a refund on the pillow cases as they are completely useless to me, and again it seems this has also been ignored. To sum up Hotel linens, they have serious communication problems unless of course you give them a great review and Malcolm is there to thank you personally, well Malcolm, I wonder if you will reply to my review or you will simply delete from your up to date shiny collection of reviews? No worries if it is deleted I shall simply keep putting it back on, copying and pasting is a wonderful tool! I have yet to hear also about the very strange double VAT charge on their invoices it all looks very dodgy to me, so much so I have now decided to take my business elsewhere especially now that I notice Hotel Linens have introduced a price increase since my last order."
Thanks for your review, we have checked the invoice and it is correct, the invoice you paid on line is correct it is impossible to charge vat twice, also we do not get negative reviews removed as the feedback does nor allow that to happen.
As for the pillow cases we are happy to replace.
All companies in today's climate have to increase prices, this is because of the fluctuating pound against the dollar, as to bring goods into this country are getting more expensive.
We do take seriously any negative review and apologise if we have given you a bad experiance
Any other comments Thankyou, look forward to using this site again
Was the web site easy to use yes
"They were all lovely soft and fluffy, colour is exactly as ordered and exoected, came in great time would highly reccomend"
Any other comments Excellent customer service
"Good quality"
Was the web site easy to use yes
"Good product at a good price and reasonably timely delivery. All good"
Any other comments Didnt have a discount code to use....but never mind!
Was the web site easy to use yes
"The black & grey check hand towels look amazing in my new kitchen!Great quality & price.... Will definitely know where to order from next time...."
Was the web site easy to use yes
"No one of the pillow case was ripped they were to send replacement, but never did !!"
Hi Bernadette
Did you receive the pillow case, it was sent out. If not we will send you another asap

Apologies regards the delivery agent

Malcolm
"Second time I have placed order for white satin strip duvet covers...and second time I have received duvet cover with black oily marks which are difficult to remove. ☹️. Does anyone actually check these items before dispatching?.?."
Was the web site easy to use yes
"Prompt delivery and Excellent quality. Really pleased with the towels and will certainly buy from them again in future."
Did you make use of the discount voucher code no
Reviews.co.uk is an independent review platform and controlled via the third party ensuring all our reviews are displayed providing shoppers with honest customer feedback. As such we welcome you to leave feedback with regard to your shopping experience. I Very impressed with my order and didn’t have to wait to long for delivery
"Yes very good"
Was the web site easy to use yes
"Yes, products, delivery and customer satisfactions was good."
"I am very pleased with the towels and the bath mats very good quality. Thank you"
Hi thank you for taking the tie to leave a review for Hotel Linens.

We appreciate all feedback

Hope to see you shopping with Hotel Linens once again

Malcolm
"I like the towels, you gave me a receipt of 74.96, but I paid £89.96. Can you send me tge right receipt please, because it's for business. Thank you"
Hi Lydia di you receive the correct invoice, Apologies if not I will rectify immediately

Malcolm
"Ordered bath and hand towels for my home. Lovely quality and heavy thick towels. Washed and have come out of the drier, nice and fluffy. Very satisfied and will be ordering some more"
Hi Adele thank you for taking the time to leave us a review

Good to hear you are happy with our Hotel Towels

Hope to see you at the checkout once again very soon
MAlcolm
"This was a fantastic service with a very high quality product. Would order again."
"Good service and quality product"
Hi thank you for taking the time to leave Hotel Linens a positive review.

Always nice to hear we have provided a great service and product

Malcolm
"The colours were perfect and finished my bathroom off perfectly thank you so much."
Hi Margaret

Great to hear you are happy with your order, hope to see you checking out soon once again

Malcolm
"They dealt with my queries regarding a returned item very promptly and courteously."
Hi Kathleen apologies reference the late response, only just catching up with feedback.

Good to hear your checkout experience was positve, any problems in the future you can always call us or email info@hotellinens.co.uk

Malcol m
"Very pleased with items purchased. Wish you had more duvet sets available in super king size."
Hi thank you for your review, greatly appreciated
Hotel Linens is rated 4.71 based on 222 reviews