Hotel Linens Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Hotel Linens

About Hotel Linens: Hotel Linens are a family based linens business specialising in luxurious Hotel white linens. Our prices are fair, not always the cheapest, but when you compare quality against quality we are very competitive.

If you require bulk purchases please contact our customer service team in the first instance who will be able to assist you with your purchase and provide a further discount.

Hotel Linens

How would you rate Hotel Linens?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I ordered 4, 600g/m2 bath towels in 2 different colours. What was delivered were 2, 600g/m2 bath sheets in one colour and 2, 500g/m2 bath towels in the other colour. Despite many, many calls to you in which multiple exchanges were promised nothing has arrived. You never replied to an email I sent. You have confirmed my first fear, "your offer is too good to be true"."
"Ordered duck feather & down Pillows.They were exactly as I hoped."
"Prompt delivery and goods very good quality."
"The quality of towel is great, got delivered the parcel very fast and also found the customer care very helpful."
"Supplied large enough tablecloth to fit my table that seats 14 people."
"Fantastic service. Excellent sheets 200 thread was more like 400 thread. Thanks Will buy again"
"Fantastic service, towels so soft and fluffy"
"Towels not as fluffy/thick as I thought they would be but for the price I will be keeping them."
"The towels arrived promptly and nicely packed. However I was disappointed with the 500gsm They appear a bit thin compared to other 500gsm towels I have, even after washing and tumble drying."
"They are the right size and colour. Good quality. I shall soon be ordering some more. I am making them into handihand towels which can hang on a drawer handle near to the sink. I am selling them to local friends in aid of The Multiple Charity"
"Excellent quality towels and the delivery service is great with the added bonus of not paying until your satisfied"
"Great product and prices Highly recommend"
"Good quality teatowels and great price!"
"Excellent service provided free sample and extremely fast delivery"
"Lovely towels good quality but not so keen on the colour, but this is totally my fault I should have chosen a different colour, wash well and tumblr dry good too, they keep their shape."
"Products as advertised. Prompt delivery"
"Delighted with towels, extremely quick delivery and just as advertised. Would definitely use company again."
"Fast delivery and quality towels at a competitive price with free delivery"
Jim
"We ordered the wrong size set of table cloths and their representative Mr Malcolm quickly directed us to the appropriate size for our needs and we have these now ahead of our event . Great response ."
"Great value and very quick delivery A1 👍 thanks"
Hotel Linens is rated 4.73 based on 195 reviews