Hotel Linens Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Hotel Linens

About Hotel Linens: Hotel Linens are a family based linens business specialising in luxurious Hotel white linens. Our prices are fair, not always the cheapest, but when you compare quality against quality we are very competitive.

If you require bulk purchases please contact our customer service team in the first instance who will be able to assist you with your purchase and provide a further discount.

Hotel Linens

Tell us how Hotel Linens made you happy

Any other comments Happy to comment further once my goods are delivered.
Was the web site easy to use yes
"I have not yet received my goods,so cannot comment."
Was the web site easy to use yes
"Great value for money fast deliveries"
"Yes they did."
"Shocking customer service. Simple order of white towels and white fitted sheet. 3 weeks later still no delivery despite being told I would have them 2 weeks ago. No response received to my last chaser. Honestly - there are many places you can buy online - go elsewhere and save yourself the hassle. Who has time to chase a company for a simple order and who can be bothered giving business to a company who don’t even have the decency to respond to you when you ask for a status update?"
"We ordered a baffle box quilt, it arrived in a torn open black bin bag with no delivery note and the wrong quilt. We contacted Hotel Linens via email as we had no return information and 9 days later we are still waiting for someone to get back to us with return details."
Reviews.co.uk is an independent review platform and controlled via the third party ensuring all our reviews are displayed providing shoppers with honest customer feedback. As such we welcome you to leave feedback with regard to your shopping experience. I very poor
"Wrong product was sent - very poor quality - still trying to get a refund - will not purchase from this company again"
"Excellent product, speedy delivery"
Was the web site easy to use yes
"Beautiful quality ,highly recommended."
Any other comments A pleasure doing business with hotellinens
Was the web site easy to use yes
"Thank you for supporting our urgent needs to ship outside UK"
"Exactly as expected"
Was the web site easy to use yes
"I placed an order with this company that did not arrive on time. I was unable to contact them by phone and was told their phoneline was out of order. After four emails was told my order had been sent to the wrong customer and i had to wait for that customer to return the goods before they could be sent to me! Very disappointed with overall service"
Any other comments Very happy with service and quality of towels
Was the web site easy to use yes
"Soft good quality bath sheets"
Was the web site easy to use yes
"very quick delivery and a good product."
Was the web site easy to use yes
"I ordered the 600gsm white bathrobe. Shipping was fast and the bathrobe is excellent quality (better quality than bathrobes at twice the price in department stores). I would recommend Hotel Linens."
Did you make use of the discount voucher code yes
"I have received an excellent service from Hotel Linens. Missing items were replaced immediately and urgent items were despatched straight away."
"Great quality fast delivery i would recommend Hotel Linens will buy again and again thankyou"
Was the web site easy to use yes
"Have still not received the goods so not sure why I'm being asked for a review. I made the order under the expectation that the goods would arrive within 3-5 working days (as on the website) but it has still not arrived 6 days later. The late delivery has caused us extra work as we had to do extra laundering on a very busy day."
We are sorry about this and we are onto DPD, this morning to find out what the problem is again sorry
Did you make use of the discount voucher code yes
If your answer was no, please explain why this was the case, so we can make any necessary changes There is no point hotel linens have failed continually for the past month
"No definitely not"
Mrs Boyle sorry you have not been happy with our service, we try our best to satisfy all our customers, in this case this is down to our mistake and we are rectifying the problem and will come back to you with a full apology
Again sorry for any problems caused
Reviews.co.uk is an independent review platform and controlled via the third party ensuring all our reviews are displayed providing shoppers with honest customer feedback. As such we welcome you to leave feedback with regard to your shopping experience. I Makes you want to shop again.
Was the web site easy to use yes
"Good quality, good service."
Any other comments Happy customer
Did you make use of the discount voucher code no
Reviews.co.uk is an independent review platform and controlled via the third party ensuring all our reviews are displayed providing shoppers with honest customer feedback. As such we welcome you to leave feedback with regard to your shopping experience. I They items purchased arrived within 2 days . The website is very easy to navigate.
Was the web site easy to use yes
"Really good quality. Will definitely be purchasing linen from them in the future, and recommending them to friends."
Hotel Linens is rated 4.64 based on 264 reviews