Hotel Linens Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Hotel Linens

About Hotel Linens: Hotel Linens are a family based linens business specialising in luxurious Hotel white linens. Our prices are fair, not always the cheapest, but when you compare quality against quality we are very competitive.

If you require bulk purchases please contact our customer service team in the first instance who will be able to assist you with your purchase and provide a further discount.

Hotel Linens

Tell us how Hotel Linens made you happy

"It’s been 2 weeks since I placed an order. The company Hotel linens has taken the money by pay pal. I have rang them - the phone has been disconnected, I have emailed.... this company is obviously NOT reliable! I urge anyone who is thinking of purchasing anything from them NOT TO BOTHER... thieves comes to mind."
"PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! ALL THEY DO IS TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!! THIEVING CROOKS!!!"
"Okay . To anyone who is thinking of purchasing anything from Hotel Linens. DONT This company are a bunch of thieves! Take your money and never respond to any email. The phone is no longer connected! There is no way to contact them.. but they are quick enough to take your money! I am seeking legal advice as they should not be allowed to have an online company if all they do is take your money without delivering the goods..... keep away from this company"
"Poor quality flannels - nothing like what we'd been promised. So thin you could 'spit peas through them' as my late mother would've said. Did all the refund procedures and have had nothing back. Unable to contact in any way or form. Robbing fraudulent traders. Avoid."
"I placed three orders on the same day, for table linen. None of the items have been received. Eventually I received a refund for one order. I have tried phoning, emailing and by letter - no reply whstsoever and still waiting for refund of the other two orders. Very poor customer service. You have been warned, I will never deal with this company again."
"Cannot get them to answer the phone or respond to completed contact form. My order is incomplete and has been since October. I have a feeling they have gone out of business????? Awful service"
"I placed an order on the 16/01/2019 paid for next day delivery and although the money has been taken I am yet to receive my order. I have tried calling everyday and emailed several times but no response."
"Ordered, had confirmation that the order had been received then nothing ... that was nearly 2 weeks ago. 2 emails unanswered and their phone line doesn’t work. Paid for next day delivery ... what a joke, avoid like the plague!"
Did you make use of the discount voucher code no
Reviews.co.uk is an independent review platform and controlled via the third party ensuring all our reviews are displayed providing shoppers with honest customer feedback. As such we welcome you to leave feedback with regard to your shopping experience. I Very good
"Good quality"
Any other comments Happy to comment further once my goods are delivered.
Was the web site easy to use yes
"I have not yet received my goods,so cannot comment."
Was the web site easy to use yes
"Great value for money fast deliveries"
"Shocking customer service. Simple order of white towels and white fitted sheet. 3 weeks later still no delivery despite being told I would have them 2 weeks ago. No response received to my last chaser. Honestly - there are many places you can buy online - go elsewhere and save yourself the hassle. Who has time to chase a company for a simple order and who can be bothered giving business to a company who don’t even have the decency to respond to you when you ask for a status update?"
"We ordered a baffle box quilt, it arrived in a torn open black bin bag with no delivery note and the wrong quilt. We contacted Hotel Linens via email as we had no return information and 9 days later we are still waiting for someone to get back to us with return details."
Reviews.co.uk is an independent review platform and controlled via the third party ensuring all our reviews are displayed providing shoppers with honest customer feedback. As such we welcome you to leave feedback with regard to your shopping experience. I very poor
"Wrong product was sent - very poor quality - still trying to get a refund - will not purchase from this company again"
"Excellent product, speedy delivery"
Was the web site easy to use yes
"Beautiful quality ,highly recommended."
Any other comments A pleasure doing business with hotellinens
Did you make use of the discount voucher code yes
Was the web site easy to use yes
"Thank you for supporting our urgent needs to ship outside UK"
"Exactly as expected"
Was the web site easy to use yes
"I placed an order with this company that did not arrive on time. I was unable to contact them by phone and was told their phoneline was out of order. After four emails was told my order had been sent to the wrong customer and i had to wait for that customer to return the goods before they could be sent to me! Very disappointed with overall service"
Hotel Linens is rated 4.53 based on 273 reviews