Home Bargains Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Home Bargains
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Home Bargains made you happy

"Visited Carlisle store today . Girl on the tiĺl was chewing gum while serving . Not a nice thing to see"
Are you Home Bargains? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"ALL THIS COMPANIES PRODUCTS ARE CHEAPLY MADE. IVE BOUGHT 5 CLOTHES PROPTS ALL HAVE BROKEN WITHIN DAYS. I BOUGHT BIRD SEED FEEDS 4 TIMES ALL BROKE,THE ONE I BOUGHT YESTERDAY BROKE THE SAME DAY. CHEAP RUBBISH. IVE HAD MANY PRODUCTS FROM.THIS COMPANY THAT HAVE GONE WRONG. STAFF IN TRENT VALE,STOKE ARE RUDE AND UNHELPFUL,THERES NEVER ANYONE AROUND TO ASK FOR HELP MOST OF THE TIME"
"Cheapside Preston Store full of employees who have a couldn’t care less attitude from management down. Well we all know what you get if you pay peanuts and in this store they are in abundance the most unhelpful people I have come across."
"The £16.00, medium bouquet that arrived bore no resemblance to the image on their website and consisted of 8 flowers!! I so wish I had checked the reviews before ordering as they are all negative with a similar story to mine. I wish I could upload a photo as the picture would say it all. Complete rip off from a well known high street business. Avoid ordering flowers from them like the plague. Home Bargains you should be ashamed!!"
"I ordered flowers for my mum for mother’s day. Looked like they been dragged through a bush & the balloon said Congrats. My first thought was do these people have brains then I went in the shop & they don’t."
"It’s always a lovely shopping at Home Bargains, especially when you have a wonderful member of staff as Billy Jean in your Oaks Rd. Dungannon store. She is a most pleasant helpful kind and considerate young Lady and has a beautiful greeting for you as you approach the checkout. It’s full marks from me....and I would imagine many more customers for this smashing staff member."
"Sent pastel paradise medium bouquet, with vase; and chocolates to my Daughter. Was shocked to discover from the picture that she sent to me, that this bouquet consisted of 3 roses, 3 Carnations and stem of Eustoma. So disappointed with this bouquet..... would have received more flowers, if I had bought a small bunch of flowers from the local supermarket, and this would have been much cheaper too! . If I had'nt made them the medium, I dread to think how may roses and carnations would have been in the bouquet. Will not be using this supplier again!. Better to use the local florist, and sent a bouquet from there instead. At least I will not be embarressed with the bouquet. The boquet I had sent was, Definitely not worth the money."
"Valentine day flowers were virtually dead and had wilted! I wouldn’t recommend using them to anyone! I emailed them about the isssue and was told to cut at an angle and change water daily..... bit too late when there virtually dead!"
"Bought items for this chains of shops products where faulty but out of the 28 days cash back agreement. Only wanted to exchange for same item but told can not help me."
"Ordered flowers from Home bargains for a special occasion and paid the premium for next day delievry. They said they tried to deliver, which was untrue as the recipient was home all day. Instead the flowers got delivered 2 days after the confirmed date, and the company refused to refund my premium for next day delivery. POOR SERVICE! BEWARE, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU HAVE AN IMPORTANT OCCASION ! THEY WILL LIE AND SPOIL YOUR PLANS/SURPRISE ."
"Home bargins is the only thing that makes me happy in this difficult time of my life. The aisles make me feel a strong sense of belonging. The isn’t home bargins, it’s home"
"Unfortunately you get what you pay for and on this occasion i was left emmbarassed. The customer service people received my pics and seemed to think this was perfectly normal for the flowers to be wilting when they arrive. I cant be bothered to pursue it anymore but rest assured i wont be using again . You would get more by grabbing a £5 bunch from the supermarket."
"20.45pm and the flowers I ordered on Monday afternoon for delivery today, have still not arrived. Had confirmation email with 2 orders on it......1 was 6 months old, a lower price and was never delivered as they 'had no record of the order' (so how have they got the details????), and the other order hasn't arrived.........."
"Good prices but items that are sold regularly not kept in stock. I used to shop there to buy the same items on a regular basis but always 'hit and miss' as to whether the items are in stock. Will be trying to shop elsewhere for these items in the future."
"I placed an order for flowers 5 days in advance, and still did not reach on the day ordered for. BEWARE...... its is cheap but definitely not recommended to be ordered specially if you hoping to present to your loved ones on their special day and be disappointed just like I was"
"The price of the trolley full of goodies & necessities was a fraction of buying them elsewhere. The staff at the Rushden branch were very helpful too, when I couldn't find a couple of items."
Liz
"Everything was easy and everyone was very helpful"
"They have a vast variety of goods suitable for all the family, excellent prices ( Not a very common occurance in modern day shopping ) and we as a family have benefitted overall with using their stores."
"Prices are great and helps with the ever increasing shopping bills. Staff are very helpful and polite."
"Clean store, lots of variety, good prices."
Home Bargains is rated 3.79 based on 58 reviews