Home Bargains Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Home Bargains

How would you rate Home Bargains?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

24 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Miss
Great items at great discounts. Staff always friendly. Stores always tidy.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Home Bargains in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Miss Mcmanus
"Great items at great discounts. Staff always friendly. Stores always tidy."
"Pair of beats style headphones ,great sound for the very little money!"
Robin
"I needed to order some roses for our 12th anniversary. Problem was it was a Sunday this year, I asked a few friends and they all said they didn't know anyone that delivered reliably on a Sunday. I use Home Bargains quite a lot and saw an offer for flower delivery, so I went to the website, ordered a bunch of roses in September. About two weeks before they were due I got an email requesting name and address confirmation. Sure enough on the sunday morning a georgeous bunch of red roses with some of that white stuff that looks "pretty" turned up in a nice presentation box with the card I had chosen and written. My wife was over the moon and I was extremely impressed with the service."
Anthony Phillip Ford
"Nothing was a problem from members of the Staff at the store in Cardiff Bay area, they helped and guided me to various items which I then purchased. A real pleasure to shop there."
"I love this shop it has a wide range of goods from cleaning products, food,household items, clothes, toiletries,toys and much more. The store is always clean and well presented and staff very helpful."
Michelle Clixby
"Easy to order quick delivery excellent quality really happy"
Mr PETER Cavaney
"I have mobility problems but I needed some firelighter logs - not only were Home Bargains the cheapest source by far but one of the store assistants had them ready in a trolley, took them out to the car and loaded them into my boot for me! This is outstanding service all round, rarely seen these days."
Rita Thomson
"The staff always helpful and willing for you to use toilet facilities"
"Great Christmas stuff and lights. Great prices"
Joe Unsworth
"Service promt and the staff very helpful"
Mark Grainger
"Basingstoke branch. Clean tidy store, chatty staff and lots of choice under one roof. I go in for one thing and always come out with more, high street brands with cheaper prices than elsewhere. If only other shops were as pleasant to shop in."
Mr Malcolm Bonney
"Cheap prices for big names"
""" Excellent customer care from John Cardell at the Waterloo ranch near Huddersfield. I am temporarily disabled after an operation and he cheerfully helped me to my car with my shopping. He refused a tip saying it was a pleasure to help. John is definitely a credit to your company."
Tracey Ann
"Brilliant, cheap and quick free delivery."
Linda Stow
"Always been more then happy shopping on here great service"
Kayleigh Chilvers
"They always have something of interest at an affordable price. Friendly staff and atmosphere. I recommend them highly. There prices can't be beat"
Robert Tuck
"Excellent selection of goods, many well known brands at low prices. Helpful, friendly staff."
Mr Kevin Lomax
"VERY competitively priced,sound product range."
JON A FOWLER
"excellent selection, low prices"
Phillip
"Very helpful staff .and some good bargains in store too .highly worth a visit"
Home Bargains is rated 4.88 based on 24 reviews