Home Bargains Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Home Bargains

How would you rate Home Bargains ?

"I ordered some flowers for my auntie as she has terminal cancer. I ordered the flowers to her home address but in the mean time she got moved to a hospice to die as her condition deteriorated. This was in a space of 2 hours. I emailed customer service to change the address to a hospice as the delivery was due the next day but the reply I received was the following; “ The ticket has been printed , so therefore it won’t be able to be changed “. I explained the reason and still this company would not change the address so my auntie could receive the flowers we had sent. I cannot believe a company could be so cold and have a customer service team that does just not care!!! Will never ever use again!!! It wot let me tick the box to rate customer service but if it did I would rate it 1 star."
"Staff always very helpful, goods excellent choice and quality and bargain prices, that couldn't be bettered."
"Customer service is disgraceful. The flowers were very poor quality, all open and brown at the edges and they refused to refund/ send another bunch. Very disappointing."
"Top quality branded products, at great prices."
"saves loads compared to supermarket prices for same goods ."
"On Friday my wife bought solar light (last one on shelf)On opening the next day found the item damaged with piece also missing. On returning the item found no designated customer services so had to wait in queue. When served by assistant he rang 3 times for assistance which took 15 minutes for a supervisor to come who then told me my receipt had to be authorised and made me wait a further 15 minutes before I could have a refund.I find this amount of time totally unacceptable as other stores make the process of refund/exchanges far simpler."
"Ordered a £20 bunch of flowers. They sent the wrong bunch and then refused to refund. Instead, they offered me a 99p voucher to use on future purchases. Ridiculous!"
"Home Bargains sells a wide range of things, all at good prices."
"Fab prices and easy to collect in store plus ordered flowers delivered to a friend"
"Great items at great discounts. Staff always friendly. Stores always tidy."
"Pair of beats style headphones ,great sound for the very little money!"
"I shopped for all my Christmas Cards, Paper, Tags, Tissue Paper, Christmas Decorations, Toiletries, Soap Powder and Dish Washing Tablets there - Terrific range of goods, and so well priced. Definitely going back.....!!"
"I needed to order some roses for our 12th anniversary. Problem was it was a Sunday this year, I asked a few friends and they all said they didn't know anyone that delivered reliably on a Sunday. I use Home Bargains quite a lot and saw an offer for flower delivery, so I went to the website, ordered a bunch of roses in September. About two weeks before they were due I got an email requesting name and address confirmation. Sure enough on the sunday morning a georgeous bunch of red roses with some of that white stuff that looks "pretty" turned up in a nice presentation box with the card I had chosen and written. My wife was over the moon and I was extremely impressed with the service."
"Nothing was a problem from members of the Staff at the store in Cardiff Bay area, they helped and guided me to various items which I then purchased. A real pleasure to shop there."
"I love this shop it has a wide range of goods from cleaning products, food,household items, clothes, toiletries,toys and much more. The store is always clean and well presented and staff very helpful."
"Easy to order quick delivery excellent quality really happy"
"I have mobility problems but I needed some firelighter logs - not only were Home Bargains the cheapest source by far but one of the store assistants had them ready in a trolley, took them out to the car and loaded them into my boot for me! This is outstanding service all round, rarely seen these days."
"The staff always helpful and willing for you to use toilet facilities"
"Great Christmas stuff and lights. Great prices"
"Service promt and the staff very helpful"
Home Bargains is rated 4.44 based on 34 reviews