Holland & Barrett International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Holland & Barrett International

Tell us how Holland & Barrett International made you happy
Holland & Barrett streatham, can’t speak for all of the staff but the sales adviser that helped me was excellent.. had an issue with an order delivered to store, I was sure it was going to be a problem but he was so helpful, he called customer service, he got my issue sorted, very happy with service there and will definitely shop at that branch on a regular basis..
Very good service in the high wycombe shop today very helpful staff
Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent advice on products and great service.
The staff in the York store are so helpful and knowledgeable. Charlene goes over and above to help customers with a polite, chatty& cheerful manor.
Very speedy delivery and kept me informed all the way. I ordered this late on Wednesday night and it was delivered on Friday.
Would well recommend boombod to anyone to give it a try to help with weight loss, bloating, snacking and tastes lovely too.
It was nice to be sent an offer of 15% off if I purchased over £15 worth of goods. I love their Fennel Tea bags so stocked up on those as well as sunflower seeds and pine nuts. The click and collect service was very good and I was able to collect the goods from my local store. Quality of goods and staff customer service is always top notch.
When I visit our holland and barretts in Aberystwyth, the girls are so helpful and polite, nothing is to much trouble , like finding things I want to ordering my tablet for me..Thank you girls. You are a credit to Holland and Barretts, keep smiling.
I love this site, there is no messing about, if you need a health food supply store and don’t want to shop around this is your one stop shop. I find Holland and Barrett stock a great range of minamaly proceeesed foods. Also I find the quality in Holland and Barrett fairly consistent. I use to use supermarkets but they usually fall short somewhere. I like to just get on my Holland and Barrett phone app when ever I need to top up my healthy gluten free foods. Keep up the gret work guys!!!’
They sent me an email saying I had to spend money I had accumulated without knowing a D when I did it was half price on everything
Recently purchased from Holland and Barret. Great experience, staff very helpful with a specific need and found what I was looking for.
Form start to finish the process was immaculate and hassle free. All items were available as advertised and on offer. Easy to navigate website and have items delivered to business address in plain parcel box so no one is open to where the parcel is from. That security aspect is very important to myself. Payment process was superb and very secure and important replies were really appreciated on completion of my order. Website did not crash at all, so makes a huge difference and truly impressed me. Thanks Gio
Always fantastic products and services
Very fast free delivery, packed well too
Really prompt shipping and easy to use website, never had any complaints about the service products are always good.
The staff in the Worthing store are always so knowledgeable and helpful.
Speedy next day delivery.
Refund of discount when ordering without using code.
Very reliable delivery
I was desperately seeking a discontinued product and the sales assistants were really helpful in every shop I went into. The first store I went into Grant printed off a list of other local stores that had 6 or more off the item on their stock systems. Grant offered to phone the stores to check they actually had the stock listed but I wanted a walk anyway so I spent the next 1.5 hours just walking around visiting several stores and buying the items I needed. The staff in each store happily checked in the store room if I couldn't find it on the shelf and I was really pleased to get home with enough bottles to last me for a long time.
Holland & Barrett International is rated 3.37 based on 204 reviews