Holland & Barrett International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Holland & Barrett International

Tell us how Holland & Barrett International made you happy
I love Holland and barratts gd service only problem is I'm so disappointed by the brand change with the panty liners the quality I dont like at all the gift was the best I recommended them to so many people and then to see this new bad quality range not happy at all I wud really love if they brought back the gift pantyliners these new ones when u take them off the whole liner rips and u end up with cotton pants. But everything esle there is great the lentil crisp I'm addicted to.
Brilliant vitmains.. really helped with my problems.. i now pop daily.. joints feel great.
Wide range of products; good, clear content descriptions. Offers alternative products if out of stock on preferred item. Prompt and well packaged shipments.
very good delivery but some products are overpriced.
i love their DR organic range, especially the hand cream and body washes, they smell great and leave your skin feeling clean and fresh.
they have great ways and answers for all questions asked.
Prompt service and quality products. Very happy.
Staff are always friendly and helpful, love my local store but it doesn't carry the range and offers that are on line which is a shame .
Great price for protein powder.
Great price for protein powder.
You can get every type of vitamin you need to keep you going and delivery was in good time.
Easy to use website and high quality products. Nice reward scheme.
happy with purchases, but website does not work well and I've had to abandon my cart many times as website stalls
Order was perfect, useful and at a great price, products on offer within the penny sale have helped stretched finances and am able to use the gym to the maximum benefit along with a rewards card and great customer service who helped set the registration up for me when having difficulty.
The on-line had what I needed and there was a special offer - bonus. Prices not the cheapest but deliver was quick.
No issue with my purchase, not 5 stars as they have certain unhelpful criteria relating to collecting in store and free shipping,
I love shopping at Holland and Barrett, the special offers are great as well as the prices. My favourite is the organic deodorant smells gorgeous and lasts ages.
Good price, good selection of products.
I picked few products and tested several creams i hadnt seen before and wow great smell and quality! staff were pleasant too
Quick delivery of goods