Holland & Barrett International Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Holland & Barrett International
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Holland & Barrett International made you happy

"Holland and Barrat Whitechapel Road London - 2 x staff this morning 12/06/19 standing outside the shop in their uniforms smoking weed at 7.25am, not the best look for the store, even if the store wasnt open"
Are you Holland & Barrett International? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"60 days waiting and order still not delivered!!! 60 days ago (!!!) I have placed order # 0953452477 and it has still not been delivered!!! Is this a bad joke or something ?! The Holland and Barrett website today shows as delivery day 4th May May (that is 2 weeks ago!), their customer service refuses to give me an update on delivery and I need the products immediately. Steve Carson@HollandandBarrett do you think this is normal to treat your customers this way ?"
"Went in Lancaster store to buy some prostasan only to be told sorry out of stock again had to spend £20 in another shop how can u be out of stock at 10am someone"
"beware of this site!! on ordering they encourage you to just spend more and you will get this just spend a bit more and you will get next day delivery bla bla bla then before you know it they have helped you to part with more than you really wanted to spend, and guess what!! your next day delivery still isn't here three days later! its a joke, I wont be shopping with them again."
"i was in the shop in inverness and was shocked at the young dark haired assistants rudeness to a customer, to the point where she wanted the last word, strutting around the shop, it was very uncomfortable. She should take a course in customer care, she was not a typical type of staff that i am use to, who are always more than helpful shameshe let the name of holland and barrett down"
"Paid for Next Day delivery, still haven't received my order Ordered my products early morning of 28th December and paid for Next Day delivery, however it is the 1st January and still haven't received my order. Tracking shows that my order was picked up by Hermes only on the 31st December. Why have the option and charge people for Next Day delivery if it is not possible?"
"The delivery company you use, Yodel, are terrible. The drivers can only locate an address by apps on their phones, they are incapable of reading road names and seem reluctant to get out of their van to locate an address. Fortunately there was tracking on the web and I had in the end to stand outside in the road and wave any white van that passed, and eventually I got my parcel. Do not think this is an isolated event, we are still awaiting delivery of wine which was ordered mid November and Yodel claim they tried to deliver and even now after contacting the wine company they have failed to deliver or make contact. Take note H&B it is no good having quality products but a poor service."
"THis company is so shocking it is unreal. Stay far far away from their Online shop. Unless you are happy to be charged for delivery and never get it, They use awful delivery companies of which do not give a toss about your package. Am yet to receive any package from them. Their customer services take forever to reply, are rude, unhelpful and just a pain to sort anything with. Either go to store or i urge you to find somewhere else to shop."
"Absolutely awful service from Holland and Barrett office staff and customer service. And not to mention the crappy Delivery service. Do not use, save money and go to someone else."
"Unfortunately can not give them less than 1 star. Worst experience ever, never ordering again online. Paid next day delivery and spent a fortune speaking to Yodel to enquire where my package was. Got it 3 days later after spending hours on the phone to them and being charged above and beyond for those calls... Wasted a whole weekend for a simple vitamins package. Please avoid their delivery at all costs. Either go to store (not that their customer service is any better) or better yet go to any other high street store and you are guaranteed better service."
"I ordered for over £ 87. as a one day delivery, no items have arrived after 2 days. I will never ever shop online with HOLLAND AND BARRETT again!!!!!"
"1 Star for the lack of competence in Logistic and delivery, the lack of synchronisation between the website order's, the dispatch and delivery. Don't expect any of your orders in the shop or to be delivered to your house before the next 6 days, even thought you paid for a Pick-up (ridiculous) at the closest store, or for the ''next day'' delivery : That will never happen. Most of the time they don't have all the products in a same store, that's why we do order online. Personally, do I really need those no necessity products ? No"
"No one seems to know anything in there I’ve ended up telling them! Staff should be trained on these things! Didn’t do much money and most of it had been a waste of time!"
"Boombod, this is a honest review. Wanted to try Boombod mainly for help with bloating and any weight loss would be a bonus. As per instructions had all three sachets during the day and water after. Ate my normal low calorie diet started off well but had an upset stomach for two days, then after couldn't go to the toilet at all. Four days later I am still not able to go so I feel this has really messed with my system. No weight loss just uncomfortable bloated stomach. Don't waste your money."
"Bought items online. After a week and a half of them not arriving at a selected store to collect, phoned them and they told me it would be with me the next day. The parcel did not arrive the next day, but instead arrived at a different address a day later than agreed and was left by the courier on top of a wheelie bin, which I can only imagine had fallen into a dustbin, absolutely disgusting and shocking service."
"Each time I go into Holland & Barrett in Chichester there is a "reason" why customers can't be served! Last week it was that he was "late doing the till" so I'd "need to wait 10 mins" - he then filled shelves instead of doing the till!! Today it was "we can't take payments" so customers were being turned away as he had "no internet"- yet all the shops in the street were doing a roaring trade so there was no loss of service in any other shops. I can't hang around to discover the " excuse" to turn customers away next week. They've lost my custom. How does this store justify itself? There is never even an apology when they turn customers away!!! Awful way to treat customers"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM ONLINE. I waited 20 days, for two small products paid for delivery and it was delivered to the wrong place. They said they could not do anything about it so I had to ring An Post and find my delivery. They are so unhelpful it is unbelievable."
"Went there today to return a product and the staff was so horrible, very unhelpful. For a buy one get one half price, I was refused the full price refund on the product I paid the full price for - despite the half price being applied on a DIFFERENT product. Tried to talk to the staff member about it and he started asking if I can do maths, speaking very degrading to me. Staff are supposed to be kind and helpful, not abusing customers. Will never shop here again, or let my family, as well as never recommending the store to anyone. So disappointed."
"I am convinced that most if not all products in Holland & Barrett is fake. For years I have used supplements and felt their effect. For this past 2 - 3 years I have been buying variations B-Complex for energy, from strong to Mega strength. I have never felt any different in all this time and all these products are totally useless. I think Holland & Barrett ought to be investigated for selling placebos."
"Your staff raisit ,aggressive and extremely rude after spending a lot of money at your products each month I will never ever go back again. I complained to your coustmers servive again and waiting for respond."
Holland & Barrett International is rated 3.45 based on 192 reviews