Holland & Barrett International Reviews

9PM
9PM
Click Here

Tell us how Holland & Barrett International made you happy

"I am very disappointed with the service provided by Holland and Barrett. I placed 2 separate orders for Manuka honey on consecutive days. It was estimated to be delivered a few days later but didn't. I got 3 emails from them saying that the order had been cancelled because it was out of stock and they refunded me only one order. I emailed them but received no reply. The following day I got an email from Hermes saying they were going to deliver a parcel from H&B so I waited in for it. When it was delivered it was a small box which was very light so I questioned the lady who delivered it and I asked her to open it as it felt empty. She opened it and it had a leaflet from Holland and Barrett inside and that was it! She said she was going to return the box tomorrow and told me to contact H&B which I did via email. Again I received no response or refund. A few days later I decided to put a complaint in via paypal asking for my money back and lo and behold I received a refund the following day. Overall a very poor service! Any other company would have sent me the equivalent products that were in stock (Holland and Barrett have plenty of them) but no! Clearly customers are not valued and I will certainly not be considering shopping with them in the future."
Are you Holland & Barrett International? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"A really bad customer service who doesn't care about their customers and uses a lot of terrible delivery company, I strongly recommend not to use this delivery as it will RUIN YOUR Day waiting"
"After numerous attempts to get a response from customer service re a large number of disappearing reward points I left a review on Trustpilot. H+B then contacted me- but did not answer my query, nor provide me with the requested complaint escalation procedure- a brazen attempt to look good on Trustpilot but do nothing. This firm is untrustworthy, dishonest and disingenuous- spend your money elsewhere"
"Went into holland and barrett at the junction in antrim, not one member of staff came to assist me! When I found the product I wanted to buy I went and stood at the till, which was unmanned, where I stood for a minute or 2 whilst i could hear staff in the stock room talking. At no point could I see the staff in the shop. In the end I gave up waiting and left my items sitting at the till and walked out!! I was furious as I had went out of my way to go there the buy what I needed!! I will definitly never be back in the shop again!"
"Order number:- 1050054874 It’s been over 2 weeks not received my order nor refund. Horrible and nasty customers service, really snobbish and made all false complaints. Don’t buy anything from them online, they are not reliable and if you put complaint officially they would ignore your mails. Just stay away from them."
"Despicable service from a called - manager at the Holland and Barrett Edgware Road - London W2 - Is is staggering that someone from such so-called position, not only can misuse his "power" but also lacking an ethical standard. Appalling way to communicate with his costumer and his shocking inability to handle a complaint about his staff; - Making discriminating comment about my way to talk when himself couldn't even behave lack a professional let alone his managerial skills' question the company's capability of hiring skill staffs; shambles store; badly managed; even their product not exceptional and yet expensive whilst the staff are at' the lowest rate than you can possibly get' incompetent, it's quite laughable ! NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE! Total waste of time to shop at this store there are many other stores with a much better standard! 'Why bothered' 'Time to go now Holland & Barrett give space for others!"
"Holland and Barrat Whitechapel Road London - 2 x staff this morning 12/06/19 standing outside the shop in their uniforms smoking weed at 7.25am, not the best look for the store, even if the store wasnt open"
"60 days waiting and order still not delivered!!! 60 days ago (!!!) I have placed order # 0953452477 and it has still not been delivered!!! Is this a bad joke or something ?! The Holland and Barrett website today shows as delivery day 4th May May (that is 2 weeks ago!), their customer service refuses to give me an update on delivery and I need the products immediately. Steve Carson@HollandandBarrett do you think this is normal to treat your customers this way ?"
"Went in Lancaster store to buy some prostasan only to be told sorry out of stock again had to spend £20 in another shop how can u be out of stock at 10am someone"
"beware of this site!! on ordering they encourage you to just spend more and you will get this just spend a bit more and you will get next day delivery bla bla bla then before you know it they have helped you to part with more than you really wanted to spend, and guess what!! your next day delivery still isn't here three days later! its a joke, I wont be shopping with them again."
"i was in the shop in inverness and was shocked at the young dark haired assistants rudeness to a customer, to the point where she wanted the last word, strutting around the shop, it was very uncomfortable. She should take a course in customer care, she was not a typical type of staff that i am use to, who are always more than helpful shameshe let the name of holland and barrett down"
"Paid for Next Day delivery, still haven't received my order Ordered my products early morning of 28th December and paid for Next Day delivery, however it is the 1st January and still haven't received my order. Tracking shows that my order was picked up by Hermes only on the 31st December. Why have the option and charge people for Next Day delivery if it is not possible?"
"The delivery company you use, Yodel, are terrible. The drivers can only locate an address by apps on their phones, they are incapable of reading road names and seem reluctant to get out of their van to locate an address. Fortunately there was tracking on the web and I had in the end to stand outside in the road and wave any white van that passed, and eventually I got my parcel. Do not think this is an isolated event, we are still awaiting delivery of wine which was ordered mid November and Yodel claim they tried to deliver and even now after contacting the wine company they have failed to deliver or make contact. Take note H&B it is no good having quality products but a poor service."
"THis company is so shocking it is unreal. Stay far far away from their Online shop. Unless you are happy to be charged for delivery and never get it, They use awful delivery companies of which do not give a toss about your package. Am yet to receive any package from them. Their customer services take forever to reply, are rude, unhelpful and just a pain to sort anything with. Either go to store or i urge you to find somewhere else to shop."
"Absolutely awful service from Holland and Barrett office staff and customer service. And not to mention the crappy Delivery service. Do not use, save money and go to someone else."
"Unfortunately can not give them less than 1 star. Worst experience ever, never ordering again online. Paid next day delivery and spent a fortune speaking to Yodel to enquire where my package was. Got it 3 days later after spending hours on the phone to them and being charged above and beyond for those calls... Wasted a whole weekend for a simple vitamins package. Please avoid their delivery at all costs. Either go to store (not that their customer service is any better) or better yet go to any other high street store and you are guaranteed better service."
"I ordered for over £ 87. as a one day delivery, no items have arrived after 2 days. I will never ever shop online with HOLLAND AND BARRETT again!!!!!"
"1 Star for the lack of competence in Logistic and delivery, the lack of synchronisation between the website order's, the dispatch and delivery. Don't expect any of your orders in the shop or to be delivered to your house before the next 6 days, even thought you paid for a Pick-up (ridiculous) at the closest store, or for the ''next day'' delivery : That will never happen. Most of the time they don't have all the products in a same store, that's why we do order online. Personally, do I really need those no necessity products ? No"
"No one seems to know anything in there I’ve ended up telling them! Staff should be trained on these things! Didn’t do much money and most of it had been a waste of time!"
Holland & Barrett International is rated 3.38 based on 202 reviews