Holland & Barrett International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Holland & Barrett International

Tell us how Holland & Barrett International made you happy
Unfortunately can not give them less than 1 star. Worst experience ever, never ordering again online. Paid next day delivery and spent a fortune speaking to Yodel to enquire where my package was. Got it 3 days later after spending hours on the phone to them and being charged above and beyond for those calls... Wasted a whole weekend for a simple vitamins package. Please avoid their delivery at all costs. Either go to store (not that their customer service is any better) or better yet go to any other high street store and you are guaranteed better service.
his Review is my own Private Opinion On the 14/12/17 bought at 22:15 Real Health Manuka Honey MGO 830 250g Goods had not arrived on the 19th/12/17 rang Holland & Barrett customer service told them had not received goods where were they, Much to my surprise told goods where not available any longer despite being able to buy them on their website and paying for them. Requested my money back told it would take up to 5 days to get back into my account. asked why they had not bothered to contact me as to cancellation of goods, all they could do was apologise " NOT GOOD ENOUGH" Have decided never to use HB website or give their shops any of my business also have informed friends and family HB don't seem to care about there customers.
I bough 2 bottles of Cinnamon supplements, upon chemical analysis I found NO cinnamon so I tried the well known 'taste and aroma' nothing No aroma NO taste, what the hell is going on, are we in UK buying Fake supplements ? .last year I performed a chemical analysis upon B12 did I find the expected Cobalt NO and the analysis was with 100 B12 tablets a sufficient volume to give a cobalt 'yes / No ' indication, I found NO Cobalamine.
I had attended the Camberwell Green branch and been looking for Manuka Honey, Vitamin C and Apple Cider Vinegar for a boost to my immune system due to continuously being sick. I was approached by a man called Claver who wasn't in uniform so i was a bit skeptical when he spoke to me. He said "can I help" in an aggressive tone and I declined. He then went away but I could see him watching me. I asked to be left alone as I felt intimidated be then left. Once I had paid and was leaving he ran over to me shouting STOP STOP !!! in front of other customers. He then grabbed my bag pulling me to one side and began searching saying I had stolen. At this point I started to get upset and felt close to tears. After finding nothing on me he shouted "your ban from the centre don't let me see you here again or else I'll call the police, stupid women" I saw him laughing on his mobile speaking French when I walked past 10 minutes after. As I can speak French what he had said was too Volga to repeat. I have contacted the police and my local news paper about the incident as I believe this needs to be highlighted so nobody else experienced such abuse from a man. I don't normally complain but this was just too much for me to keep to my self and remain scared to speak about.
A really bad customer service who doesn't care about their customers and uses a lot of terrible delivery company, I strongly recommend not to use this delivery as it will RUIN YOUR Day waiting
Absolutely awful service from Holland and Barrett office staff and customer service. And not to mention the crappy Delivery service. Do not use, save money and go to someone else.
I ordered for over £ 87. as a one day delivery, no items have arrived after 2 days. I will never ever shop online with HOLLAND AND BARRETT again!!!!!
I love this site, there is no messing about, if you need a health food supply store and don’t want to shop around this is your one stop shop. I find Holland and Barrett stock a great range of minamaly proceeesed foods. Also I find the quality in Holland and Barrett fairly consistent. I use to use supermarkets but they usually fall short somewhere. I like to just get on my Holland and Barrett phone app when ever I need to top up my healthy gluten free foods. Keep up the gret work guys!!!’
No one seems to know anything in there I’ve ended up telling them! Staff should be trained on these things! Didn’t do much money and most of it had been a waste of time!
Online delivery to the shop should be FREE, not £0.95
A few weeks ago, I bought some pistachios from the pick and mix section in the Guildford store. I started eating them later the same day and noticed something moving in the bag from the corner of my eye. There were a number of small insects in the bag so I put everything in a glass jar, called the shop and returned with the jar the next day. I'd also called the local Council environmental department and took the jar to them after visiting the shop for a refund. When I got to the shop, there was only one employee who didn't seem very bothered at all, saying that she was moving to another branch anyway. She just shrugged her shoulders and said they were fruit flies and it had happened before and gave me a refund but no apology or sign of concern. The Council officer on the other hand was very helpful, went straight to inspect the store and sent Holland & Barrett the sample for their entomologist to investigate. To be fair H&B had cleared and cleaned the area when the inspector went to see them (day after I bought the goods and called the shop). Today, the inspector called me back and reported the beetles were merchant grain beetles and no other complaint had been received from H& B customers. I had given my details to the inspector and consented for H&B to get in contact directly but to date, I have heard nothing not even an apology. Needless to say, I will not use the pick and mix again and would urge everyone to be careful when buying in that way. H&B do have good products and the shop looks nice but I am very disappointed with their customer service and I have a feeling that their employees are not always treated very well by the company.
Bought items online. After a week and a half of them not arriving at a selected store to collect, phoned them and they told me it would be with me the next day. The parcel did not arrive the next day, but instead arrived at a different address a day later than agreed and was left by the courier on top of a wheelie bin, which I can only imagine had fallen into a dustbin, absolutely disgusting and shocking service.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM ONLINE. I waited 20 days, for two small products paid for delivery and it was delivered to the wrong place. They said they could not do anything about it so I had to ring An Post and find my delivery. They are so unhelpful it is unbelievable.
Went there today to return a product and the staff was so horrible, very unhelpful. For a buy one get one half price, I was refused the full price refund on the product I paid the full price for - despite the half price being applied on a DIFFERENT product. Tried to talk to the staff member about it and he started asking if I can do maths, speaking very degrading to me. Staff are supposed to be kind and helpful, not abusing customers. Will never shop here again, or let my family, as well as never recommending the store to anyone. So disappointed.
I am convinced that most if not all products in Holland & Barrett is fake. For years I have used supplements and felt their effect. For this past 2 - 3 years I have been buying variations B-Complex for energy, from strong to Mega strength. I have never felt any different in all this time and all these products are totally useless. I think Holland & Barrett ought to be investigated for selling placebos.
Your staff raisit ,aggressive and extremely rude after spending a lot of money at your products each month I will never ever go back again. I complained to your coustmers servive again and waiting for respond.
I recently purchased there 5% CBD+ oil which I can honestly say in my opinion, it is totally useless and over priced at£29.99 just another scam
I order online. The goods arrive fairly quickly but are often damaged. The problem starts there and then. I have to email them about four times to receive a reply which is always off putting with me being directed to 'their questions site' - absolutely shocking service!
the mauka honey you sell Manuka Doctor Active Manuka Honey 20+ £28.99 .this seems fake it does not have a UMF rating. So I don't see the benefits of having this. Why do you fool customers?
Ordered goods for pick up via Click and Collect. I never received an email with the details to access the collection facility. Upon contacting the company I arranged for them to be delivered to the house. I was told they would arrive in two days, i.e. today. I've now checked the tracked order link and they have only been reordered today so who knows when I will receive them. Very disappointed in their customer service.
Holland & Barrett International is rated 3.28 based on 212 reviews