Holland & Barrett International Insights

Holland & Barrett International have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

C-
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

83.33%
Industry Average
" Been to MacArthur Glen York store today to ask advice on CBC oil, assistant knew very little if anything about the product and was more bothered about the guy one get one half price offer. She was off hand and all she told me was they sell it to peop!e taking morphine so it all be ok. Assistant on till no better , no smile no thankyou.. Customer service appalling ,will definitely not use this store again. "
- Anonymous
" very good delivery but some products are overpriced. "
- Jane Winder
" They sent me an email saying I had to spend money I had accumulated without knowing a D when I did it was half price on everything "
- ASHLEY DAVID BELLAMY
Write your review on Holland & Barrett International
D

Delivery - Average

54.05%
Industry Average
" A really bad customer service who doesn't care about their customers and uses a lot of terrible delivery company, I strongly recommend not to use this delivery as it will RUIN YOUR Day waiting "
- Jack16
" 60 days waiting and order still not delivered!!! 60 days ago (!!!) I have placed order # 0953452477 and it has still not been delivered!!! Is this a bad joke or something ?! The Holland and Barrett website today shows as delivery day 4th May May (that is 2 weeks ago!), their customer service refuses to give me an update on delivery and I need the products immediately. "
- Anonymous
" beware of this site!! on ordering they encourage you to just spend more and you will get this just spend a bit more and you will get next day delivery bla bla bla then before you know it they have helped you to part with more than you really wanted to spend, and guess what!! your next day delivery still isn't here three days later! its a joke, I wont be shopping with them again. "
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
" Order number:- 1050054874 It’s been over 2 weeks not received my order nor refund. Horrible and nasty customers service, really snobbish and made all false complaints. Don’t buy anything from them online, they are not reliable and if you put complaint officially they would ignore your mails. Just stay away from them. "
- Dushyant Kohli
" I'd also called the local Council environmental department and took the jar to them after visiting the shop for a refund. "
C

Customer Service - Average

61.36%
Industry Average
" Holland & Barrett streatham, can’t speak for all of the staff but the sales adviser that helped me was excellent.. had an issue with an order delivered to store, I was sure it was going to be a problem but he was so helpful, he called customer service, he got my issue sorted, very happy with service there and will definitely shop at that branch on a regular basis.. "
- Elle
" Very good service in the high wycombe shop today very helpful staff "
- c Phillips