Holland & Barrett International Reviews

E
Happiness Grade

Holland & Barrett International have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds.

B-

Price - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
Been to MacArthur Glen York store today to ask advice on CBC oil, assistant knew very little if anything about the product and was more bothered about the guy one get one half price offer. She was off hand and all she told me was they sell it to peop!e taking morphine so it all be ok. Assistant on till no better , no smile no thankyou.. Customer service appalling ,will definitely not use this store again.
- Anonymous
very good delivery but some products are overpriced.
- Jane Winder
They sent me an email saying I had to spend money I had accumulated without knowing a D when I did it was half price on everything
- ASHLEY DAVID BELLAMY
E

Delivery - Slow

42.11%
Industry Average
I placed an order with them on the 12th of December and paid for next day delivery. I did not receive my order yet up to now. I called customer service and they said it should be delivered today but I'm still waiting. P.s. I waited 15 minutes before they answered my call. They should not be putting next day delivery if they can't meet up to it. It's being tricky. Plus, people pay for it but they don't get what they paid for.
- Anonymous
You have to be charged an amount you were not ready or expecting to pay, wait for delivery, then go through the ordeal of attempting to get a refund.
F

Refunds - Difficult

30.00%
Industry Average
Now got an email saying they want to refund me the money after waiting a week as I didn’t come to pick up my order.
- Samim
- Anonymous
I got 3 emails from them saying that the order had been cancelled because it was out of stock and they refunded me only one order.
- Netsy
C-
57.45%
Industry Average
Items arrived in a terrible state and terrible customer service
- Zouweb
Ordered £150 worth of goods over a months go, was supposed to have them 3 weeks ago, and still no sign of the order even being dispatched. Customer service doesn’t respond (5+ emails, countless social messages). They took my money and disappeared.