Holland & Barrett International Insights

Holland & Barrett International have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

87.88%
Industry Average
" very good delivery but some products are overpriced. "
- Jane Winder
" They sent me an email saying I had to spend money I had accumulated without knowing a D when I did it was half price on everything "
- ASHLEY DAVID BELLAMY
" Great price for protein powder. "
- Mrs Alice Ip
Write your review on Holland & Barrett International
C

Delivery - Average

61.67%
Industry Average
" Very speedy delivery and kept me informed all the way. I ordered this late on Wednesday night and it was delivered on Friday. "
- Una
" very good delivery but some products are overpriced. "
- Jane Winder
" Online delivery to the shop should be FREE, not £0.95 "
- Joe McEnaney
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
" I'd also called the local Council environmental department and took the jar to them after visiting the shop for a refund. "
- Anonymous
" For a buy one get one half price, I was refused the full price refund on the product I paid the full price for - despite the half price being applied on a DIFFERENT product. "
- Nana
" I have done a purchase at Holland and Barrett 52 Oxford street branch on the 9th of November 2017 and I have made a refund claim on the 11th of November 2017. "
- Nihal
B-
71.88%
Industry Average
" Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent advice on products and great service. "
- Kenneth Graham
" It was nice to be sent an offer of 15% off if I purchased over £15 worth of goods. I love their Fennel Tea bags so stocked up on those as well as sunflower seeds and pine nuts. The click and collect service was very good and I was able to collect the goods from my local store. Quality of goods and staff customer service is always top notch. "
- Anonymous
" Always fantastic products and services "