Holland & Barrett International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Holland & Barrett International

Tell us how Holland & Barrett International made you happy
Great products and delivery is always so fast. I have been a regular customer for many years. Staff in the shops are very knowledgeable too.
I order vitamins from H&B.Good value with discounts & prompt delivery.
Immensely happy
Good quality products, quick delivery. Highly recommend.
Great service and loving the new re-order option! As someone who stocks up on fennel tea, this saves time when my stock is running low!
great service and product
I was looking for an Easter egg for my grandson as he has a dairyintolerance I went on their website and found a good choice. Ordered it and it arrived the following day.Very pleased and so was my grandson.
Very impressed with this company. My daughter is vegan and they were one of the few companies where I could by Easter eggs and chocolate for her.
Just brilliant from start to finish.
Quick delivery and excellent value!
The goods are always packaged well and sent out on time
Buy one and get one for a penny! Brilliant. I bought the spray on Magnesium and it has literally changed my life. I got the products in a couple of days for free delivery as the order was £20
Within the shop, they helped us out with everything that we needed to know and their advice was very useful.
Very good friendly customer service!
H&B store in Wolverhampton. Staff were amazing very friendly, efficient & knowledgeable. Was served by Charlie very friendly staff member. Colin.
Just a message to say Keira in the Coney Street, store, should receive an award, she is really nice.
Last week I shopped at Holland and Barrett, in Coney Street, York, I was served by Keira, the Assn't Manager, she was very helpful, and as a lot of personality, whilst the shop was full she had her finger on the button, directing staff what to do. and making sure that the shoppers were looked after. I was very impressed 10 out 10.
I was fortunate to be served by Gemma who was most helpful and informative from the Eastleigh branch in Southampton. She was like a walking bible, and gave me so much information. Thank you Gemma . Your a star. Holland & Barrett are lucky to have you. Kind Regards . M. Goodfellow
holland barrett Cos us men need good skin ;)
Holland & Barrett International is rated 3.28 based on 212 reviews