Holland & Barrett International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Holland & Barrett International

Tell us how Holland & Barrett International made you happy
We were served by an excellent member of Staff, she guided us to the item we wanted and explained the product to us.
Great & cheapest shop around for supplements!
staff Jane gave brill info to help my decision on purchasing hair products. Ensured I was happy. A big thank you to Jane at Barnsley store.
Veryreliable company to buy products from
Easy to use website and fast delivery of items ordered.
Penny Sale - fantastic
Living abroad in Malta, I look to Holland and Barrett to provide all the little necessaries like vitamins and supplements I find hard to find here, Their courier delivery is good value and most parcels take only a few days to get here. Love their points as well.
All the Holland and Barrett stores I have visited have friendly and competent staffs. Products are of high quality and fairly priced too.
They always provide a speedy delivery, and the items are always in good condition and packaged well.
Helpful and friendly staff, knowledgeable and approachable :)
Good price in sale. Prompt delivery. Well packaged. Undamaged.
I order from Holland & Barrett about once a month and I have only ever had one item arrive damaged and they replaced it for me without any fuss as soon as I phoned them. They have a great variety of products.
Good products and friendly helpful service
They have good value offers and a fruitful rewards programme
Very good service. Some products are quite pricey so usually buy in sale. They now have facility to do repeat orders where they guarantee cheaper prices, so I will use them more often now.
the delivery and the quality of the products are excellent.
Easy website with lots of offers on bogof deals and free delivery
Ultimately, they have the products I like... Natural beauty brands like Yes To and Trilogy which are quite hard to find all in one place. Easy to use website and they had a sale on too which is always nice. I ordered via click and collect. Quick service, my husband was able to pick up my order for me the next working day.
The staff are always polite and helpful and the store stocks a massive range of products - plus does some great deals!
Great Yarmouth branch is the tops for service, pity several good products keep getting deleted from list of stock items held by that store, necessitating two visits (ordering and collecting), not branch's fault. Come on H&B, please support your loyal customers in this town who do not order online! Good branches like this are your USP, online companies are two a penny, your brilliant staff deserve better than to have to keep apologising to long standing customers for not stocking the items they've been using for ages. Five stars for the branch and for product quality, hoping to see product access deserve 5 too in near future :)
Holland & Barrett International is rated 3.28 based on 212 reviews