Holland & Barrett International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Holland & Barrett International

Tell us how Holland & Barrett International made you happy
Fast delivery, lovely product..
All the products were the same as on the picture and in the describ, in very good quality, solidly packed.Very fast shipping.Once again I am very glad.
Good prices offers
Many good products!
Hello there my names Tara Lyne I’ve bin to your shop that’s inside of Tesco’s at Millbrook at Bolton and I met with your member of staff STACIE there,I want to say want a very polite nice and thought ful and helpful and knowledgable person she is,and Stacie helped me a lot with items I needed and wanted to find,and not once did Stacie make me feel rushed in anyway and helped me no end until I got want needed.I definitely think that Stacie if not one already would make a good supervisor or manager of your store,I will be going again I enjoyed my shop Thankyou Tara Lyne x I’ve bin using H/B for 20 years now great shop x
The staff are always friendly and helpful, and there is a pleasant atmosphere in the store.
Website is extremely easy to use. Each delivery was well packaged and prompt. Provided good up dates on orders. I use this service when ordering heavy or bulky items that I would not be able to carry from the shop. Their special offers are reäonable and they have items that are not readily available. I have used them a couple of times and am very happy
good product on-line, and helpful if out of stock, refunds no quibble, advice well given.very good all round!
All goods of a high quality, food products are tasty, affordable price.
I go back again and again to Holland and Barratt. I love their natural face and body products - a good variety of good quality products at good prices with a good delivery.
Good service fast delivery very pleased thanks.
I love the products they sell, the prices are good when the penny sale is on and the half price sale. I always stock up on my favourite products and I am never disappointed.
I love the alternative health and beauty products Holland Barrett stock. Plus there is always a special offer on so I can make the most of my purchses.
Always have offers on the website, always get good deals. Hundreds of products to choose from. Free postage and quick delivery.
I live in Madeira and being a small island health products are limited here. Boots in the UK have now stopped overseas delivery, so I was amazes to find that H&B delivered to Madeira. Received my order in about a week. I also bought everything that I usually bought in Boots, even got points! I will now be a regular virtual visitor to HB UK
Penny sale held frequently and good quality supplements
Good range of products, at affordable prices (especially when the penny sale is on!). Quick delivery and great customer service. Highly recommended!
Been using this company for a number of years. Product is good quality and delivery is quick and efficient. About to order again the next couple of weeks and saving up points all adds to better value. Something I think we all want.
Our local shop is always full of lovely products. Shelves are tidy and all the goods are labelled properly. Customer service is brilliant. It is not a cheap store but H&B has always promotions on, so I tend to buy my favourite goods when they are on sale.
Products ordered were very good and good value as buy 1 get another half price so saved quite a bit and managed to get all the items I wanted delivered to my local store within a couple of days. This is a great option especially whilst working as no delivery cards or trips to post office for parcels within time limits. Will confidently use again in the future.
Holland & Barrett International is rated 3.27 based on 213 reviews