Holland & Barrett International Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Holland & Barrett International

How would you rate Holland & Barrett International ?

Simon Wolfendale
"Ordered items, a week later received email saying item out of stock."
Derek MCDONALD
"Very reliable delivery"
Mrs Alice Ip
"Great price for protein powder."
Mrs Alice Ip
"Great price for protein powder."
Malane Whillock
"I was desperately seeking a discontinued product and the sales assistants were really helpful in every shop I went into. The first store I went into Grant printed off a list of other local stores that had 6 or more off the item on their stock systems. Grant offered to phone the stores to check they actually had the stock listed but I wanted a walk anyway so I spent the next 1.5 hours just walking around visiting several stores and buying the items I needed. The staff in each store happily checked in the store room if I couldn't find it on the shelf and I was really pleased to get home with enough bottles to last me for a long time."
"Fast delivery, lovely product.."
"All the products were the same as on the picture and in the describ, in very good quality, solidly packed.Very fast shipping.Once again I am very glad."
Szilvia
"Good prices offers"
"You can get every type of vitamin you need to keep you going and delivery was in good time."
Mrs Roisin Gruner
"The staff are always friendly and helpful, and there is a pleasant atmosphere in the store."
"used the next day click and collect service only to still be without the product 5 days later. contacted customer service to ask what had happened only to be told that it had been been loaded onto another van and is at the other end of the country! terrible! very disappointed"
"good product on-line, and helpful if out of stock, refunds no quibble, advice well given.very good all round!"
Gytis Ilgauskas
"All goods of a high quality, food products are tasty, affordable price."
"I go back again and again to Holland and Barratt. I love their natural face and body products - a good variety of good quality products at good prices with a good delivery."
Helen F
"Easy to use website and high quality products. Nice reward scheme."
Neil Pearce
"Good service fast delivery very pleased thanks."
Sally Wright
"Ordered coconut oil back in november, along with a new version of the rewards card. Changed my address since not receiving the order for a month, told them the change of address twice. Wrote to them on the website, wrote emails to them. Had one email from them saying they found my order number. I replied. Nothing. Wrote to them again, nothing. Still not received my order. It's January!"
DianaM
"I love the products they sell, the prices are good when the penny sale is on and the half price sale. I always stock up on my favourite products and I am never disappointed."
Natalie Dunn
"I love the alternative health and beauty products Holland Barrett stock. Plus there is always a special offer on so I can make the most of my purchses."
Paula Fitches
"Always have offers on the website, always get good deals. Hundreds of products to choose from. Free postage and quick delivery."
Holland & Barrett International is rated 4.65 based on 81 reviews