Holland & Barrett International Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend Holland & Barrett International
2PM
2PM

Tell us how Holland & Barrett International made you happy

"60 days waiting and order still not delivered!!! 60 days ago (!!!) I have placed order # 0953452477 and it has still not been delivered!!! Is this a bad joke or something ?! The Holland and Barrett website today shows as delivery day 4th May May (that is 2 weeks ago!), their customer service refuses to give me an update on delivery and I need the products immediately. Steve Carson@HollandandBarrett do you think this is normal to treat your customers this way ?"
Are you Holland & Barrett International? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Went in Lancaster store to buy some prostasan only to be told sorry out of stock again had to spend £20 in another shop how can u be out of stock at 10am someone"
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent advice on products and great service."
"The staff in the York store are so helpful and knowledgeable. Charlene goes over and above to help customers with a polite, chatty& cheerful manor."
"Very speedy delivery and kept me informed all the way. I ordered this late on Wednesday night and it was delivered on Friday."
"Brilliant vitmains.. really helped with my problems.. i now pop daily.. joints feel great."
"Would well recommend boombod to anyone to give it a try to help with weight loss, bloating, snacking and tastes lovely too."
"It was nice to be sent an offer of 15% off if I purchased over £15 worth of goods. I love their Fennel Tea bags so stocked up on those as well as sunflower seeds and pine nuts. The click and collect service was very good and I was able to collect the goods from my local store. Quality of goods and staff customer service is always top notch."
"Wide range of products; good, clear content descriptions. Offers alternative products if out of stock on preferred item. Prompt and well packaged shipments."
"very good delivery but some products are overpriced."
"beware of this site!! on ordering they encourage you to just spend more and you will get this just spend a bit more and you will get next day delivery bla bla bla then before you know it they have helped you to part with more than you really wanted to spend, and guess what!! your next day delivery still isn't here three days later! its a joke, I wont be shopping with them again."
"When I visit our holland and barretts in Aberystwyth, the girls are so helpful and polite, nothing is to much trouble , like finding things I want to ordering my tablet for me..Thank you girls. You are a credit to Holland and Barretts, keep smiling."
"i was in the shop in inverness and was shocked at the young dark haired assistants rudeness to a customer, to the point where she wanted the last word, strutting around the shop, it was very uncomfortable. She should take a course in customer care, she was not a typical type of staff that i am use to, who are always more than helpful shameshe let the name of holland and barrett down"
"Paid for Next Day delivery, still haven't received my order Ordered my products early morning of 28th December and paid for Next Day delivery, however it is the 1st January and still haven't received my order. Tracking shows that my order was picked up by Hermes only on the 31st December. Why have the option and charge people for Next Day delivery if it is not possible?"
"The delivery company you use, Yodel, are terrible. The drivers can only locate an address by apps on their phones, they are incapable of reading road names and seem reluctant to get out of their van to locate an address. Fortunately there was tracking on the web and I had in the end to stand outside in the road and wave any white van that passed, and eventually I got my parcel. Do not think this is an isolated event, we are still awaiting delivery of wine which was ordered mid November and Yodel claim they tried to deliver and even now after contacting the wine company they have failed to deliver or make contact. Take note H&B it is no good having quality products but a poor service."
"THis company is so shocking it is unreal. Stay far far away from their Online shop. Unless you are happy to be charged for delivery and never get it, They use awful delivery companies of which do not give a toss about your package. Am yet to receive any package from them. Their customer services take forever to reply, are rude, unhelpful and just a pain to sort anything with. Either go to store or i urge you to find somewhere else to shop."
"Absolutely awful service from Holland and Barrett office staff and customer service. And not to mention the crappy Delivery service. Do not use, save money and go to someone else."
"Unfortunately can not give them less than 1 star. Worst experience ever, never ordering again online. Paid next day delivery and spent a fortune speaking to Yodel to enquire where my package was. Got it 3 days later after spending hours on the phone to them and being charged above and beyond for those calls... Wasted a whole weekend for a simple vitamins package. Please avoid their delivery at all costs. Either go to store (not that their customer service is any better) or better yet go to any other high street store and you are guaranteed better service."
"I ordered for over £ 87. as a one day delivery, no items have arrived after 2 days. I will never ever shop online with HOLLAND AND BARRETT again!!!!!"
"I love this site, there is no messing about, if you need a health food supply store and don’t want to shop around this is your one stop shop. I find Holland and Barrett stock a great range of minamaly proceeesed foods. Also I find the quality in Holland and Barrett fairly consistent. I use to use supermarkets but they usually fall short somewhere. I like to just get on my Holland and Barrett phone app when ever I need to top up my healthy gluten free foods. Keep up the gret work guys!!!’"
Holland & Barrett International is rated 3.46 based on 191 reviews