Holland & Barrett International Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Holland & Barrett International

How would you rate Holland & Barrett International?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

61 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Helen F
Easy to use website and high quality products. Nice reward scheme.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Holland & Barrett International in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Helen F
"Easy to use website and high quality products. Nice reward scheme."
Neil Pearce
"Good service fast delivery very pleased thanks."
Sally Wright
"Ordered coconut oil back in november, along with a new version of the rewards card. Changed my address since not receiving the order for a month, told them the change of address twice. Wrote to them on the website, wrote emails to them. Had one email from them saying they found my order number. I replied. Nothing. Wrote to them again, nothing. Still not received my order. It's January!"
DianaM
"I love the products they sell, the prices are good when the penny sale is on and the half price sale. I always stock up on my favourite products and I am never disappointed."
Natalie Dunn
"I love the alternative health and beauty products Holland Barrett stock. Plus there is always a special offer on so I can make the most of my purchses."
Paula Fitches
"Always have offers on the website, always get good deals. Hundreds of products to choose from. Free postage and quick delivery."
Alex Green
"I live in Madeira and being a small island health products are limited here. Boots in the UK have now stopped overseas delivery, so I was amazes to find that H&B delivered to Madeira. Received my order in about a week. I also bought everything that I usually bought in Boots, even got points! I will now be a regular virtual visitor to HB UK"
Kathryn O
"Penny sale held frequently and good quality supplements"
Jill Merrett
"Good range of products, at affordable prices (especially when the penny sale is on!). Quick delivery and great customer service. Highly recommended!"
Cindy Cooper
"Been using this company for a number of years. Product is good quality and delivery is quick and efficient. About to order again the next couple of weeks and saving up points all adds to better value. Something I think we all want."
Sandra Kennedy
"happy with purchases, but website does not work well and I've had to abandon my cart many times as website stalls"
Monika Hili
"Our local shop is always full of lovely products. Shelves are tidy and all the goods are labelled properly. Customer service is brilliant. It is not a cheap store but H&B has always promotions on, so I tend to buy my favourite goods when they are on sale."
Cheryl Welburn
"Products ordered were very good and good value as buy 1 get another half price so saved quite a bit and managed to get all the items I wanted delivered to my local store within a couple of days. This is a great option especially whilst working as no delivery cards or trips to post office for parcels within time limits. Will confidently use again in the future."
Barbara England Markham
"Easy to order and always ready to collect in store in a day or two."
Ivanka Marinova
"Extremely high quality made vitamins and supplements, big discounts, point-earning system."
John Bilton
"Online order dealt with quickly. Delivered next day , as promised. Product as described."
Richard Naylor
"Excellent advice and customer service."
Thomas Edwards
"Friendly staff, very cheap prices on quality products."
FABIENNE
"great website, easy to use, quick delivery"
Teresa Stewart
"They sell high quality goods that you cannot buy elsewhere. Easy to shop."
Holland & Barrett International is rated 4.74 based on 67 reviews