Holland & Barrett International Reviews

01AM
1AM
Click Here

Tell us how Holland & Barrett International made you happy

"I am very disappointed with the service provided by Holland and Barrett. I placed 2 separate orders for Manuka honey on consecutive days. It was estimated to be delivered a few days later but didn't. I got 3 emails from them saying that the order had been cancelled because it was out of stock and they refunded me only one order. I emailed them but received no reply. The following day I got an email from Hermes saying they were going to deliver a parcel from H&B so I waited in for it. When it was delivered it was a small box which was very light so I questioned the lady who delivered it and I asked her to open it as it felt empty. She opened it and it had a leaflet from Holland and Barrett inside and that was it! She said she was going to return the box tomorrow and told me to contact H&B which I did via email. Again I received no response or refund. A few days later I decided to put a complaint in via paypal asking for my money back and lo and behold I received a refund the following day. Overall a very poor service! Any other company would have sent me the equivalent products that were in stock (Holland and Barrett have plenty of them) but no! Clearly customers are not valued and I will certainly not be considering shopping with them in the future."
Are you Holland & Barrett International? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"A really bad customer service who doesn't care about their customers and uses a lot of terrible delivery company, I strongly recommend not to use this delivery as it will RUIN YOUR Day waiting"
"After numerous attempts to get a response from customer service re a large number of disappearing reward points I left a review on Trustpilot. H+B then contacted me- but did not answer my query, nor provide me with the requested complaint escalation procedure- a brazen attempt to look good on Trustpilot but do nothing. This firm is untrustworthy, dishonest and disingenuous- spend your money elsewhere"
"Holland & Barrett streatham, can’t speak for all of the staff but the sales adviser that helped me was excellent.. had an issue with an order delivered to store, I was sure it was going to be a problem but he was so helpful, he called customer service, he got my issue sorted, very happy with service there and will definitely shop at that branch on a regular basis.."
"Went into holland and barrett at the junction in antrim, not one member of staff came to assist me! When I found the product I wanted to buy I went and stood at the till, which was unmanned, where I stood for a minute or 2 whilst i could hear staff in the stock room talking. At no point could I see the staff in the shop. In the end I gave up waiting and left my items sitting at the till and walked out!! I was furious as I had went out of my way to go there the buy what I needed!! I will definitly never be back in the shop again!"
"Very good service in the high wycombe shop today very helpful staff"
"Order number:- 1050054874 It’s been over 2 weeks not received my order nor refund. Horrible and nasty customers service, really snobbish and made all false complaints. Don’t buy anything from them online, they are not reliable and if you put complaint officially they would ignore your mails. Just stay away from them."
"Been to MacArthur Glen York store today to ask advice on CBC oil, assistant knew very little if anything about the product and was more bothered about the guy one get one half price offer. She was off hand and all she told me was they sell it to peop!e taking morphine so it all be ok. Assistant on till no better , no smile no thankyou.. Customer service appalling ,will definitely not use this store again."
"Despicable service from a called - manager at the Holland and Barrett Edgware Road - London W2 - Is is staggering that someone from such so-called position, not only can misuse his "power" but also lacking an ethical standard. Appalling way to communicate with his costumer and his shocking inability to handle a complaint about his staff; - Making discriminating comment about my way to talk when himself couldn't even behave lack a professional let alone his managerial skills' question the company's capability of hiring skill staffs; shambles store; badly managed; even their product not exceptional and yet expensive whilst the staff are at' the lowest rate than you can possibly get' incompetent, it's quite laughable ! NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE! Total waste of time to shop at this store there are many other stores with a much better standard! 'Why bothered' 'Time to go now Holland & Barrett give space for others!"
"Holland and Barrat Whitechapel Road London - 2 x staff this morning 12/06/19 standing outside the shop in their uniforms smoking weed at 7.25am, not the best look for the store, even if the store wasnt open"
"60 days waiting and order still not delivered!!! 60 days ago (!!!) I have placed order # 0953452477 and it has still not been delivered!!! Is this a bad joke or something ?! The Holland and Barrett website today shows as delivery day 4th May May (that is 2 weeks ago!), their customer service refuses to give me an update on delivery and I need the products immediately. Steve Carson@HollandandBarrett do you think this is normal to treat your customers this way ?"
"Went in Lancaster store to buy some prostasan only to be told sorry out of stock again had to spend £20 in another shop how can u be out of stock at 10am someone"
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent advice on products and great service."
"The staff in the York store are so helpful and knowledgeable. Charlene goes over and above to help customers with a polite, chatty& cheerful manor."
"Very speedy delivery and kept me informed all the way. I ordered this late on Wednesday night and it was delivered on Friday."
"Brilliant vitmains.. really helped with my problems.. i now pop daily.. joints feel great."
"Would well recommend boombod to anyone to give it a try to help with weight loss, bloating, snacking and tastes lovely too."
"It was nice to be sent an offer of 15% off if I purchased over £15 worth of goods. I love their Fennel Tea bags so stocked up on those as well as sunflower seeds and pine nuts. The click and collect service was very good and I was able to collect the goods from my local store. Quality of goods and staff customer service is always top notch."
"Wide range of products; good, clear content descriptions. Offers alternative products if out of stock on preferred item. Prompt and well packaged shipments."
Holland & Barrett International is rated 3.38 based on 202 reviews