Holland & Barrett International Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Holland & Barrett International

How would you rate Holland & Barrett International ?

"Really prompt shipping and easy to use website, never had any complaints about the service products are always good."
"Prompt service and quality products. Very happy."
"Staff are always friendly and helpful, love my local store but it doesn't carry the range and offers that are on line which is a shame ."
"Refund of discount when ordering without using code."
"Ordered items, a week later received email saying item out of stock."
"Very reliable delivery"
"Great price for protein powder."
"Great price for protein powder."
"I was desperately seeking a discontinued product and the sales assistants were really helpful in every shop I went into. The first store I went into Grant printed off a list of other local stores that had 6 or more off the item on their stock systems. Grant offered to phone the stores to check they actually had the stock listed but I wanted a walk anyway so I spent the next 1.5 hours just walking around visiting several stores and buying the items I needed. The staff in each store happily checked in the store room if I couldn't find it on the shelf and I was really pleased to get home with enough bottles to last me for a long time."
"Fast delivery, lovely product.."
"All the products were the same as on the picture and in the describ, in very good quality, solidly packed.Very fast shipping.Once again I am very glad."
"Good prices offers"
"You can get every type of vitamin you need to keep you going and delivery was in good time."
"The staff are always friendly and helpful, and there is a pleasant atmosphere in the store."
"used the next day click and collect service only to still be without the product 5 days later. contacted customer service to ask what had happened only to be told that it had been been loaded onto another van and is at the other end of the country! terrible! very disappointed"
"good product on-line, and helpful if out of stock, refunds no quibble, advice well given.very good all round!"
"All goods of a high quality, food products are tasty, affordable price."
"I go back again and again to Holland and Barratt. I love their natural face and body products - a good variety of good quality products at good prices with a good delivery."
"Easy to use website and high quality products. Nice reward scheme."
"Good service fast delivery very pleased thanks."
Holland & Barrett International is rated 4.61 based on 85 reviews