Hobbs London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hobbs London
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Hobbs London made you happy

"I visited the store in Stratford to do an exchange and purchase. There was a problem with the transactions. This got to be a bit complicated but Yasmin sorted this out for me. I found her very helpful and professional. Lovely range of clothing and footwear and I will definitely be back."
Are you Hobbs London? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Quality of product is excellent. Good value for money"
"I asked for a specific jacket from the Glasgow store that was showing as in stock but it wasn't in stack. There was only one left in the country in the south. The shop assistant was fantastic, sorted the order and delivery and it arrived in a few days, just as she said. Many thanks, brilliant service."
"Very easy to navigate website and great customer service"
"I order frequently from Hobbs and love it as a company. My orders are easy to process and the goods arrive quickly in well packaged parcels. A great and efficient service"
"I recently purchased some suits at the Hobbs in Brent Cross and was delighted with the customer service there. Great quality clothes as always and some lovely assistants who spent nearly half a day with me to pick out the right outfits."
"Excellent service"
"Very quick delivery, perfect dress!"
"They were so understanding about returning the item without receipt just looked up my order number and no fuss! Also super quick delivery and amazing quality of the dress I bought."
"They sent me a £20 gift voucher for my birthday. The staff in the shop in Winchester are always really helpful and give good advice."
"Beautiful dress and gorgeous fabric. Great service and helpful staff."
"Lovely clothes, exactly as advertised on their website. Very pleased."
"Hobbs clothes and shoes are great quality and fit well and very stylish too"
"Ordered dress online, it arrived on time, great fit, and colour matched exactly the image online. Particularly impressed with the DPD delivery service Hobbs use because they offer an opportunity for you to change the date of your delivery which means I don't need to rely on neighbours to take in parcels."
"When Hobbs get it right they're unbeatable in terms of style, quality and service. Web site is easy, quality of goods is great. Think they're most advanced in terms of delivery - notifications all the way along and the option with DPD to choose a good variety of other delivery options/places. Make my life much easier as a result."
"Very happy with what I buy in Hobbs - clothes might be a bit dearer but they last and look good. Staff are always helpful and nice to you."
Hobbs London is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews