Hatton's Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Hatton's

How would you rate Hatton's?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

13 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Bill
Excellent, web site, fast delivery,excellent prices

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hatton's in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Excellent, web site, fast delivery,excellent prices"
Stuart Haines
Verified Reviewer
"Every time I order something The service is excellent My latest order arrived in approx 15 hours.Superb. The one and only time I had to complain, the staff sorted my complaint within 2days. I definately would recommend Hattons to any body in the Hobby . I also find Hattons prices are the most competative."
"VERY FRIENDLY TEAM. GOOD PRICES PAID FOR ITEMS. SUPER QUICK DELIVERY. YOU CAN NOT BEAT THEM. MANY THANKS. MICHAEL HICKS (NORWICH)."
Colin Flowerday
Unverified Reviewer
"Hattons were once great when they were in Liverpool and Ron Hatton ran the shop. Sadly they are in the Arse end of nowhere in Widnes theres no transport to the new shop and they are Abysmal and hopeless. I am free of them now I deal direct with Hornby, Dapol, DJ Models, Oxford Rail, Bachmann and Peco so go direct and STUFF HATTONS!"
Roger Preece
Verified Reviewer
"always a first class service well packed and a great range of stock"
"I have used Hattons for my diecast model buses a number of years and they supply a very efficient service. I normally use the 2 day tracking service from the Post Office and I have never had any problems. I would recommend Hattons for the many items they supply on costs and customer care. V.Bell"
L.J.Roberts. Huntington. York. North Yorkshire.
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered 5 EFE model pre-owned buses, (scale 1:76) , 1 new Bachman coach and a pre - owned Bachman 56XX 00 gauge steam locomotive on 14th September 2017. Within minutes i received confirmation that my order had been received and processed. Updates were received and details when order had been despatched. Email then received giving delivery date and time. My parcel arrived right on time. My pre-owned items were advertised "As New". They were superb. The service was excellent, and I am already planning my next order."
"Great service, very friendly customer service with people who actually wish to help you. Cannot understand why people buy items on Ebay when they are much cheaper from Hattons. Highly recommended."
Alasdair Cook
Verified Reviewer
"As always a very quick and efficient service from them. Never had problem with them, would recommend"
LESLIE WHITTINGHAM.
Unverified Reviewer
"Recieved HORNBY A4 QUICKSILVER overnight! Best Service ever! I would recommend this service to anybody! 5STAR! ENOUGH SAID! LesWhittingham. Account Customer."
R
"Good item prices and fast delivery"
R
"Good item prices and fast delivery"
Peter
"very friendly easy to use site excellent prices quick delivery all round good service"
Hatton's is rated 4.69 based on 13 reviews