Hatton's Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Hatton's

How would you rate Hatton's ?

"I have dealt with Hattons for quite some time now and have always found them helpful, knowledgeable, infact very professional a pleasure to deal with and I look forward to many more years of being looked after by them"
"Always seem to have the items I want in stock so I avoid multiple orders from different suppliers. This together with the consistent use of Royal Mail Tracked means I only have to wait in for one delivery and I know when it is arriving within a 2 hour window. In a very rural area I have discovered that reliable delivery is quite an issue. Prices are good and I can't fault the service. On line help was excellent the other day when my login details were not being recognised."
"Excellent, web site, fast delivery,excellent prices"
"Every time I order something The service is excellent My latest order arrived in approx 15 hours.Superb. The one and only time I had to complain, the staff sorted my complaint within 2days. I definately would recommend Hattons to any body in the Hobby . I also find Hattons prices are the most competative."
"VERY FRIENDLY TEAM. GOOD PRICES PAID FOR ITEMS. SUPER QUICK DELIVERY. YOU CAN NOT BEAT THEM. MANY THANKS. MICHAEL HICKS (NORWICH)."
"Hattons were once great when they were in Liverpool and Ron Hatton ran the shop. Sadly they are in the Arse end of nowhere in Widnes theres no transport to the new shop and they are Abysmal and hopeless. I am free of them now I deal direct with Hornby, Dapol, DJ Models, Oxford Rail, Bachmann and Peco so go direct and STUFF HATTONS!"
"always a first class service well packed and a great range of stock"
"I have used Hattons for my diecast model buses a number of years and they supply a very efficient service. I normally use the 2 day tracking service from the Post Office and I have never had any problems. I would recommend Hattons for the many items they supply on costs and customer care. V.Bell"
"I ordered 5 EFE model pre-owned buses, (scale 1:76) , 1 new Bachman coach and a pre - owned Bachman 56XX 00 gauge steam locomotive on 14th September 2017. Within minutes i received confirmation that my order had been received and processed. Updates were received and details when order had been despatched. Email then received giving delivery date and time. My parcel arrived right on time. My pre-owned items were advertised "As New". They were superb. The service was excellent, and I am already planning my next order."
"Great service, very friendly customer service with people who actually wish to help you. Cannot understand why people buy items on Ebay when they are much cheaper from Hattons. Highly recommended."
"As always a very quick and efficient service from them. Never had problem with them, would recommend"
"Recieved HORNBY A4 QUICKSILVER overnight! Best Service ever! I would recommend this service to anybody! 5STAR! ENOUGH SAID! LesWhittingham. Account Customer."
R
"Good item prices and fast delivery"
R
"Good item prices and fast delivery"
"very friendly easy to use site excellent prices quick delivery all round good service"
Hatton's is rated 4.73 based on 15 reviews