Handtec Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Handtec

How would you rate Handtec?

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Just perfect!

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Handtec in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Just perfect!"
Natalie Beal
Verified Reviewer
"Avoid, avoid, avoid. Avoid like the plague. Terrible company selling terrible products with terrible customer service. Don't do it! I should have checked the reviews before dealing with this company."
Fiona Brough
"First and last time I ever use this company. Bought a grade A refurbished iPhone 7 at Christmas. Received phone with wrong cable so they quickly sent right one. Good service, I thought. 10 days later the screen stopped working. I contacted them and explained what happened and they said to return it. Great again. However, a week later they tell me that we have caused the damage so they can repair but we'd have to pay! (we hadn't damaged it, it just stopped working!). A few emails later and after contacting citizens advice, they eventually said they'd repair and return it that very same day. The next day I was told they didn't actually have the part and would have to order it, which would take about a week (strange for a company who apparently specialises in refurbishment of iPhone's!). So just over a week later and we're still waiting. No phone, no further contact or updates. I wish I'd just paid more and gone to carphone warehouse."
"I bought a refurbished iPhone 6 from Handtec in November 2016. It arrived promptly and was, in my view and for the price paid, in superb condition. It's still working perfectly well a year later and remains, effectively, as new. I've just pre-ordered a refurbished Apple Watch and spent a good amount of time talking to them yesterday, both by phone and using their "chat" facility. Again, my experience was excellent."
"Purchased GoPro Hero 5 and paid by debit which went through strait away as they had stock, the following day I received an email telling me that they don't have stock and I would be refunded, I phoned them in the UK and was told it will take 3 business days for it to appear in my account bcoz of my bank!, today is the 3rd day and have just called them again and they advised me that it will take another 3 days!! I needed it urgently for an event this weekend and now cannot buy another one bcoz they have my money, just about to get hold of my bank's fraud division!!!"
"Ordered earphones 3 weeks ago still haven't received them. Email communication Is also poor and automated"
Andrew Chesney
"Refurbished iPhone 6 128Gb "Pristine" Refurb - The service was poor. Service manager called to advise two phones would be sent, but only one received. Of the one received it had the following issues: (i) Screen was partially unresponsive (i.e. to unlock, the number would need to be pressed about 6 times before accepted); (ii) It has a non standard case and this blocks off the headphone jack; (iii) the camera is off-center and as such will not focus, so all photos are fuzzy and (iv) when being used the phone gets hot very quickly."
Handtec is rated 2.14 based on 7 reviews