Handtec Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend Handtec
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Handtec made you happy

Telephone
"Scammers - tried to buy an iPhone X they took details over the phone then 5 mins later phoned to say it didn’t go through - in the end it went through 4 times different amounts - they can’t b contacted via mobile - they said order was cancelled they couldn’t even send decent invoice it had spelling mistakes and not the order we wanted - they said it prob fraud through the merchant they couldn’t even send proof - we now going through fraud dept at bank to try get monies - DO NOT BUY BEWARE OF THEM"
Are you Handtec? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Handtec receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Iphone 6s grade a refurb that first came in as the incorrect colour and immediately noticed that the camera had flecs in it. This was sorted but was without phone for a week. Within 4 months the microphone was faulty. The phone then became water damaged but was still connecting to itunes to restore but having sent to Handtec came back with no recognition by itunes to restore so is now permanently disabled.."
"The worst service and communication I have ever experienced when purchasing goods online. I have paid a fair amount of money for an "refurbished excellent condition" Iphone 6s to replace my previous 6s that got stolen. I discovered that the camera is not functioning as supposed. I communicated the issue via emails and even though they immediately aggreed on checking the device, it resulted that my phone was not in my posession for 2 weeks. I was chasing the customer service department on a daily basis to find out whether is going to be replaced or refunded and I was given a different response each time. They denied the problem even though as a photographer myself and a user of the same phone in the recent past I was ensuring them of the issue. Battery was also problematic on the device. They resulted in not taking care of any of the issues raised yet held the phone in their premises and only after my repeated calls they requested me to pay for it to be delivered back to me! Impolite customer service as well as ignorant on the subject issue."
"First and last time I ever use this company. Bought a grade A refurbished iPhone 7 at Christmas. Received phone with wrong cable so they quickly sent right one. Good service, I thought. 10 days later the screen stopped working. I contacted them and explained what happened and they said to return it. Great again. However, a week later they tell me that we have caused the damage so they can repair but we'd have to pay! (we hadn't damaged it, it just stopped working!). A few emails later and after contacting citizens advice, they eventually said they'd repair and return it that very same day. The next day I was told they didn't actually have the part and would have to order it, which would take about a week (strange for a company who apparently specialises in refurbishment of iPhone's!). So just over a week later and we're still waiting. No phone, no further contact or updates. I wish I'd just paid more and gone to carphone warehouse."
"I bought a refurbished iPhone 6 from Handtec in November 2016. It arrived promptly and was, in my view and for the price paid, in superb condition. It's still working perfectly well a year later and remains, effectively, as new. I've just pre-ordered a refurbished Apple Watch and spent a good amount of time talking to them yesterday, both by phone and using their "chat" facility. Again, my experience was excellent."
"Purchased GoPro Hero 5 and paid by debit which went through strait away as they had stock, the following day I received an email telling me that they don't have stock and I would be refunded, I phoned them in the UK and was told it will take 3 business days for it to appear in my account bcoz of my bank!, today is the 3rd day and have just called them again and they advised me that it will take another 3 days!! I needed it urgently for an event this weekend and now cannot buy another one bcoz they have my money, just about to get hold of my bank's fraud division!!!"
"Refurbished iPhone 6 128Gb "Pristine" Refurb - The service was poor. Service manager called to advise two phones would be sent, but only one received. Of the one received it had the following issues: (i) Screen was partially unresponsive (i.e. to unlock, the number would need to be pressed about 6 times before accepted); (ii) It has a non standard case and this blocks off the headphone jack; (iii) the camera is off-center and as such will not focus, so all photos are fuzzy and (iv) when being used the phone gets hot very quickly."
Handtec is rated 1.57 based on 7 reviews