Gtech Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Gtech

How would you rate Gtech ?

"Purchased our first gtec 200 June 2017 was brilliant and very well presented packed up 2 days out of first year warranty first Argos refused to exchange it but eventually did the replacement is not the same it feels cheap and nasty the handle is rough and the buttons are awkward also the handle is very loose still picks up ok but not worth £199"
Joan Kearney
"Excellent service and quick delivery."
"Have had a GTECH AirRam for 29 months. Have just had a second major component failure and GTECH have advised that the machine is now out of warranty. The machine is lightly used and I would expect it to last several years. My daughter bought the machine a month or two before me and she also has had failures of major components."
"Easy to use clear detailed information, quick service excellent product"
"Found that the battery operated floor cleaner is light and easy to use and battery life is excellent. ALso purchased a battery operated hedge trimmer and that too is excellent and makes cutting my hedge a lot easier, again battery life is long enough to complete job in one go."
Shirley Carling
"Prompt delivery great product easy ordering all round good experience"
Mr Robbie Dodds
"I ordered my new hoover on saturday night. Within minutes i received an email to say it would be with me next day which was a sunday. On sunday morning i got a text to say it would be delivered between a certain time and yes it was. Service was top class and we love the new hoover. Light and powerful much better then my old dyson. Will recommended to all"
Charlotte Wilson
"What an amazing product. 10 /10"
Donald
"Speedy next day delivery."
Robert
"Top quality, well packed. Excellent documentation - the best I've seen in a while especially the illustrations)."
JB
"The vacuum cleaner I bought not only arrived quickly, but it is extremely light and easy to use, whilst having very strong suction. The only downside is that it doesn't have any handheld appliances for soft furnishings and you have to empty the dust container regularly (we have new carpets) but honestly, for the great job it does, that's just picking holes. It's so light and maneuverable that my kids enjoy vacuuming their rooms too (BIG BONUS!)"
Verified Reviewer
"Finally sorted the squeak, using silicone lubricant from Halfords. I now see the ebike in a different and much more positive light."
Verified Reviewer
"Very disappointed with the squeaky Gates belt. People look and laugh, and for this reason riding what is otherwise a decent bike is not enjoyable. I've tried adjusting and lubricating it (with recommended dry silicone) to no avail. This is an expensive item, and I expected better than this."
Unverified Reviewer
"Gtech ebike is well made but it is fitted with Gates rubber belt instead of a chain. It squeaks. It squeaks like hell and no amount of adjustment or silicone lubricant will solve the problem. People look round when I'm coming. Some laugh at this squeaky bike. I hate it for this reason, but I have to use it because I paid £1000+ for the wretched thing, so I can't put it away and forget about it. I don't enjoy it and feel like I've been ripped off."
Helen & Chris Drury
"We have purchased a Lawnmower, two 'Hoovers' with a Handset, an 'Edge Trimmer' and we are about to buy a long handled garden 'Hedge Trimmer'. Each and every product have surpassed our expectations. We have not found anything on the present market to match the aforementioned excellent products."
"Great product (and one of many I've purchased from Gtech), fast delivery and helpful friendly after sales service."
Mr John Cooper
"Very professional and informative."
Elizabeth Frost
"Customer Service brilliant. Exchanged item received next day delivery."
Sandra Geraghty
"Quick delivery and excellent after sales service. They honour their guarantees and can't do enough to help. Have recommended them to many people, who have all been delighted with their purchases."
Gtech is rated 4.32 based on 19 reviews