GB Watch Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend GB Watch Shop
Read GB Watch Shop Reviews
Lovely watch.
very pleased with the watch I have many seiko watches and this one doesn't disappoint. very pleased with Amazon only waited a few days for my order to arrive.
Absolutely fantastic Watch excellent service cheers phil
My purchase arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Very impressed
Excellent service!!. Having made an error on my purchase by using the wrong debit card, and also buying again at the same time with the correct card (2x simultaneous transactions of the same watch), I contacted GB Watches and explained what I had done — it was quickly sorted, (1x refunded) and I was able to continue the purchase the watch with the correct card. I think it arrived within 3 days (possibly 2 days). Given the COVID pandemic at this time. Thank you for a great service. Please keep it up. And I will be back to shop again soon if not sooner. V
Gave quick responses even though delivery was late it was fast and good service honestly
I have bought this Watch previously on Amazon and the Colour displayed on eBay and Amazon does match the product's colour. I had to return the Watch on two occasions but I will keep it although colour does not match Website Green colour - it looks like a Moss Colour.
Got what I wanted , fairly good price. overall service was good
Very pleased with purchase arrived very promptly
Will use again
Great service
Great watch strap good price and excellent delivery
Easy order methodology and item was delivered ahead of schedule.
Great watch and service
Good service --- good product -- arrived in good time --- well done
My watch arrived very quickly and in great condition.
Great price. I would definitely recommend to others
This product was really effective and cleaned my jewellery very quickly
Easy, problem free purchase. The second time I’ve purchased from watch shop and find them a great company to deal with.
Found the watch that I wanted at the best price, much cheaper than many of the other watch sites.
Ordered it lunch time and received it the next day,so excellent service as well as price.
Nice watch loved the strap arrived as promised will use you again
Quick delivery. Great watches. Real value for money. A1 Seller.
GB Watch Shop is rated 4.85 based on 632 reviews