GB Watch Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend GB Watch Shop
Read GB Watch Shop Reviews
Very pleased with the watch and good delivery
Really fast service and fantastic price
Watch is as good as it looks on screen super happy
i bought a similar sekonda watch from argos for more than twice the price it is a nice looking watch
Great value, great product
Very prompt delivery
The watch was excellent as was the delivery. Very very satisfied and will use again.👍
Lovely watch will buy again thank you so much.
Great prices, fantastic service
Tim F
Excellent watch, very pretty, clear figures and easy to wear. Arrived before delivery date and all in all very pleased.
Top products low price no problems
Brilliant ❤️
Lovely watch.
very pleased with the watch I have many seiko watches and this one doesn't disappoint. very pleased with Amazon only waited a few days for my order to arrive.
Absolutely fantastic Watch excellent service cheers phil
My purchase arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Very impressed
Excellent service!!. Having made an error on my purchase by using the wrong debit card, and also buying again at the same time with the correct card (2x simultaneous transactions of the same watch), I contacted GB Watches and explained what I had done — it was quickly sorted, (1x refunded) and I was able to continue the purchase the watch with the correct card. I think it arrived within 3 days (possibly 2 days). Given the COVID pandemic at this time. Thank you for a great service. Please keep it up. And I will be back to shop again soon if not sooner. V
Gave quick responses even though delivery was late it was fast and good service honestly
I have bought this Watch previously on Amazon and the Colour displayed on eBay and Amazon does match the product's colour. I had to return the Watch on two occasions but I will keep it although colour does not match Website Green colour - it looks like a Moss Colour.
Got what I wanted , fairly good price. overall service was good
Very pleased with purchase arrived very promptly
Will use again