GB Watch Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend GB Watch Shop
Read GB Watch Shop Reviews
Good choices and very good customer service very pleased with transaction
Really good service, delivery times exceptional.
Dealing with customers like myself (idiot) was very calm and professional.
Many thanks
ordered, received within 4 days, brilliant, now have sparkling knives and forks
Great communication, prompt delivery, all round satisfaction.
Really lovely watch bought this for a friend’s birthday think she’ll like this very much. Bought at a great price.I would highly recommend.
Excellent service from GB Watch Shop. My new watch arrived very quickly and the price was much more competitive than on the high street. Five star service!
Bought Seiko watch, when the watch arrived and i opened the box took one look at it and realised that the watch needed to be returned through Amazon, applied for refund and still waiting
I was looking for a smart, utility work watch that had a rotating bezel and would be resilient. The Sekonda Men's Bracelet Sports Watch fit the criteria and is excellent value. Order to delivery was half the estimated time, excellent service.
i bought anti tarnish polishing cloth which is brilliant and the anti tarnish tickets that can keep your jewellery bright when its stored away. both items are wonderful keeps all your jewels bright and ready to wear
Great service 👍 watch arrived after just 2 days.thank you.
Fantastic just as described cheers and best of all it does what it says on the tin
Beautiful watch and my parcel arrived much sooner than expected , highly recommend !
Beautiful ladies watch.. arrived within a few days
Great first watch for my son.
Very easy to deal with through E-Bay. Watch arrived very quickly. Good communications. Would recommend highly
Bought my watch from GB WatchShop.
I was happy with the price and delivery was quick.
Actually, so quick I wasn't ready to recieve it and had to arrange re-delivery
Watch looks great. Very well packed.
Overall very pleased.
Delighted with my watch. It's my golden wedding anniversary today and saw it online as my husband can't get out. He bought it for me. I love it.
Excellent tracking updates and ability to add a note as to where to leave if necessary. My watch arrived with the packaging (and watch!) in perfect condition which was important as this was a gift. Cannot fault this supplier.
Great service and watch delivered on time as promised. The price of the watch was the cheapest I could find and saved almost £100 on prices elsewhere. Highly recommend.
BOUGHT A FEW TIMES HERE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM AND IS CHEAPEST ON NET WITH FAST SHIPPING TO
GB Watch Shop is rated 4.85 based on 629 reviews