GAME Digital plc Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend GAME Digital plc
05AM
5AM

Tell us how GAME Digital plc made you happy

"Good pricing. Very fast shipping."
Are you GAME Digital plc? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good price on PSVR"
"Great deals when I bought my Xbox One X with a free game and lots of offers given to me to choose from which can be part of a bundle."
"Quick and happy staff, also cheaper than most"
"Well Packaged, Swift Delivery, Good Loyalty Card Scheme and Free Postage"
"Excellent knowledge, game employ specialists who know the range well"
"Great stock and products are usually in good condition, but for what they advertise it's okay."
"Avoid, their customer service is awful. They have still not responded to a complaint from November 2017 (now May 18) despite 5 reminders, they don't care and just make excuse after excuse."
"I was looking for only one game a few days ago. I found it in a Game store in Bluewater along with another game that caught my attention."
"it tickle me very good"
"Great knowledge of the games they have, all staff seem up to date with trends and are more than happy to help answer your gaming related questions!"
"When i purchase a psn wallet top up from them they send the code strait away to u through a contact number or email and u don't have to wait for it throu post."
"If I could give no stars I would. Thrown out of Teesside Park store by a Sales Assistant for asking for Head Office contact details! Executive Complaints Team feel that being addressed by the term "Mate" whilst been told to leave the store was meant in a friendly manner! "Ere mate, you've got the number now get out the store!" Not too friendly in my humble opinion!"
"The assistant was polite and really helpful with all the information. Then advised e of a cheaper option from other purchases I was interested in"
"staff were helpful and knew what i was after"
"Aweful service and overpriced games."
"Excellent customer service. Went above and beyond to get what I required. Friendly staff."
"The website is simple to navigate round and they sent me the codes are had purchased very quickly via email"
"Purchased a ps4 game at half the retail price. Swift delivery and great customer service."
"Good quality service, fast delivery, great customer service"
GAME Digital plc is rated 4.45 based on 47 reviews