GAME Digital plc Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend GAME Digital plc

How would you rate GAME Digital plc?

38 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Dan Gleesack
it tickle me very good

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about GAME Digital plc in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"it tickle me very good"
Luke Baker
"Great knowledge of the games they have, all staff seem up to date with trends and are more than happy to help answer your gaming related questions!"
Jake Eastwood
"When i purchase a psn wallet top up from them they send the code strait away to u through a contact number or email and u don't have to wait for it throu post."
Mrs Jones
"If I could give no stars I would. Thrown out of Teesside Park store by a Sales Assistant for asking for Head Office contact details! Executive Complaints Team feel that being addressed by the term "Mate" whilst been told to leave the store was meant in a friendly manner! "Ere mate, you've got the number now get out the store!" Not too friendly in my humble opinion!"
Mike Lawrence
"The assistant was polite and really helpful with all the information. Then advised e of a cheaper option from other purchases I was interested in"
"staff were helpful and knew what i was after"
Luke Whittaker
"Aweful service and overpriced games."
Mr Craig James
"Excellent customer service. Went above and beyond to get what I required. Friendly staff."
"The website is simple to navigate round and they sent me the codes are had purchased very quickly via email"
"Purchased a ps4 game at half the retail price. Swift delivery and great customer service."
Reece
"Good quality service, fast delivery, great customer service"
Martin
"Had the product I wanted and cheaper than everyone else! Arrived in good time and in good condition. I can happily recommend them."
Valerie
"Ordered item on line in evening, dispatched next day and received following day despite being near Christmas. Able to use rewards points previously accumulated towards the cost and purchase gained me further points."
Philip
"Very fast dispatch and quick delivery."
Mr Merrick Cassanova
"Website was easy to navigate and they had the best prices when compared to other retailers"
David Forrest
"The staff are always very friendly and helpful and the prices for what I wanted are also very good"
Madeleine Haasmann
"They had the products I needed at a reasonable price."
Christopher Laude
"Excellent customer service and great range of products"
Nicholas
"Had the game i was looking for at cheapest price."
Dalton
"im a gamer so anything i buy there makes me happy unless the game is terrible :)"
GAME Digital plc is rated 4.55 based on 38 reviews